[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she mirin? >looked up at girl who was standing directly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
Was she mirin?

>looked up at girl who was standing directly infront of me.
>Held eye contact for 5 sec.
>Autism kicks in.
>Look down and think "how could she be mirin me? I'm a manlet and she's taller than me"
>16% bf with only 16in arms.
>She cheerleads and I shit post on 4Chan.
>She was probably looking at Chad behind me. (Realize there was a wall behind me)
>Weak jaw line.
>Maybe 1000 yard stare?
>Bell rings and I go to gym and feel bad about myself.
>>
Linear progression, faggot.

This time you kept eye contact. Good. Next time you smile before engaging autismode. When you're able to do that you work on saying hi and introduce yourself before spilling your spaghetti and so on. If you see these things as small goals and don't expect anything more than reaching your tiny goal then it's much easier.
>>
>>39379915
It's only mirin if she keeps looking
>>
If you lower your eyes before her you lost
But you also need to smile to not be creepy staring fuck.

The worst is when you finish heavy as fuck set and you have no will to smile and some qt was mirin
>>
>>39379915
Basically
>>
try smiling
just pretend youre happy and smile often, say hi

what can go wrong?
>>
>probably a 6/10 at most, maybe 7/10 because tall and broad shoulders
>often catch women looking at me
>usually look at them until they look away

At this point, I don't know what to do. I can't smile genuinely, I have to think about it and I'm afraid it comes out horrible. My face doesn't help. Also, if I smile and she doesn't smile back, I'm gonna die inside.

FUCK
>>
>>39380015
Same here anon
I think they kinda feel like us,when we see chick with nice ass and she turns around and her face is ugly
>>
File: 1432190396365.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1432190396365.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>just pretend youre happy

Tips?
>>
File: 1470469136034.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1470469136034.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>>39380508
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.