[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because of the Trump victory loads of people are making a promise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Because of the Trump victory loads of people are making a promise to lose weight, get back into shape, start shaving their ugly bears off etc.

Any of you here?
I used to be into bodybuilding, but quit because of how depressed I was with humanity.
Now I am skinnyfat. Looking to get back into bodybuilding.

Where da fashy goyim at?
>>
>>39379625
I don't rely on one person to get the results I deserve. But hey, everyone finds different means of motivation so if it's the glory of trump that gets you going, roll with it desu and good luck.
>>
>>39379630
It's not one person. It's the movement. People came together and they actually achieved something historic, just like Brexit.

It would just be silly to stay a slob after what we experienced.
>>
>>39379648
Good on you anon.

Looking like a respectable man is one of the most important things.
>>
>>39379625
>I used to be into bodybuilding, but quit because of how depressed I was with humanity.

what
>>
>>39379630
>constantly be bombarded with butt hurt democucks after trump won.

Thank you anon, that's beautiful. Need more people like you to see how great trump being office is.
>>
>>39379676
His 100 day plan is just beautiful.
>>
>>39379669
this

OP sounds like a lazy cunt, Trump winning is entertaining, but I can imagine you're going to lose interest again in a month or so
>>
File: asdads.jpg (141KB, 528x729px) Image search: [Google]
asdads.jpg
141KB, 528x729px
>>39379625
Yeah sure faggot
>I used to be into bodybuilding
Probably trained for a month or so
>Now i'm a skinnyfat
You were always skinnyfat you dyel piece of shit. Neck yourself. You're only looking for excuses.
>>
>>39379701
I was into heavy lifting for 2 years, transitioned into bodybuilding for another 2.
I was on /fit/ back when Frank Yang was posting and before Tinytrip ragequit /fit/.
>>
oh haha it's another episode of /pol/ crossboarding and failing miserably at whatever the board subject is
>>
>>39379754
Jealous of the best, biggest and most influential board?
/fit/ has been kind quiet for years now.
>>
>>39379781
>literally meme'd a joke candidate into office
>>
>>39379625
HAIL VICTORY
>>
>>39379625
I started lifting before Trump and I'm not lifting for Trump.

But if Trump can make it into the white house then we can all fucking make it.
>>
>>39379625
>I used to be into bodybuilding
Everyone who says that, say they've been benching 3pl8s for reps
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.