[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to gym at 5-7am in the morning >Some cardio milfs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>Go to gym at 5-7am in the morning
>Some cardio milfs, large bodybuilders, very friendly people, businessmen lifting before work who use good form and lift quite heavy

>Go to the gym at night
>Only retards who load up 8plate benchpress and just unlock their elbows then lock them again
>Idiots barbell lunging 600lbs with 1/15th rom
>Imbeciles legpressing 12 plates with no rom at all
>Annoying faggots talking too much
>Look like shit - either fatass, skeleton or roider with no attention to being balanced

When did you realize going to the gym in the morning or day is far superior because the people aren't subhuman?
>>
>go to the gym 1-4am in the morning
>nobody there except alphas, world leaders and horny milfs
>everyone uses good form, even the milfs squat 4plate

feelsgoodbrah
>>
>>39379600
No one except NEETs or legitimate weirdos who have social anxiety trains at night.
>>
>>39379568
So which one are you?
>>
>go to the gym at 3:33 am
>everyone is lifting natty with perfect form
>even roiders
>people from 0 to 99 yo deadlifting at least 4 plaet
>not even one broscientist, everyone tells you true proven facts about lifting and diet
>even my parents are together

Yea man it really makes a difference
>>
>>39379663
Kek
>>
>work all day
>go to gym anywhere from 4-6
>always full of dudebros
>i'm just resentful because their lifts are higher and i'm making super slow progress at noob level
>don't know where i was going with this
>fucking kill me /fit/ it hurts to live
>>
>>39379719
It's just a matter of time brah. If you keep working you'll get the better version of you which will be better than most people's. That is if you do it right.
>>
File: 1445700171513.gif (2MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1445700171513.gif
2MB, 250x187px
>>39379663
>>
>>39379732
thanks man
>>
>>39379568
same here, i go anywhere between 3-6am and its a busy but chill place. no one talks to each other, everyone uses perfect form, not a piana in sight
>>
>>39379613
This. And milfs dont squat 4 plate. That virgin never leaves his moms basement and has delusions of grandeur
>>
I go whenever I want because fisherman lifestyle and huge chunks of time off work, i find 6-8am to be full of milfs, old men who have no idea wtf to do, and weird cunts.
9am is when it gets good cos everyones at work and the only people there are neets who dont talk to me even though i am using six stations for my tabata.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.