[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>175 lbs, 20% bodyfat >have nervous breakdown over college,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 205x246px
>175 lbs, 20% bodyfat
>have nervous breakdown over college, don't lift for two months
>now 156 lbs, 14% bodyfat
>lost literally 6 lbs of muscle, 3 months of perfect lifting (plus a cut to get rid of any fat that came along with the bulk)

JUST FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>39378672
R u okay anon
>>
>>39378672
I'm too small to cut and too fat to bulk and I just lost months of progress and fucking ONE HUNDRED AND TEN POUNDS ON MY SQUAT I WANNA DIE
>>
>>39378705
meant for
>>39378681
>>
>>39378705
It's always easier to get lost gains back than it was to originally make them
>>
>>39378672
On the flipside you lost 6% body fat
>>
>>39378796
What school?
>>
>busy with work and life in general
>basically don't train for 6 months
>slowly lose about 10lbs
>start again 3 weeks ago
>gained 6 pounds back

it'll come back.
>>
>>39378828
Does that include muscle and not just strength? I'm under the impression muscle is fucking hard to build.
>>39378849
The school isn't the problem, I'm just mentally fucked up and suddenly couldn't even handle lifting.
>>
>injure and reinjure back 4-5 times
>be depressed and anxious in general
>appetite nonexistent much of the time
>sparsely equipped home gym up until 8 months go
>entire lifting journey of around 20 months has been 2 steps forward, 1.5 steps back the entire time
Still gained 15kg. Still didn't miss a single workout except when sick or injured, no matter how bad I felt. Still don't look that great, but better than I did.

You guys need to TRY HARDER. Feelings aren't important, just lift the fucking weight.
>>
>>39378889
How tall are you? Trying to figure out if you're someone I know

>be me
>start to get fit
>running 5+ mi daily
>have mental breakdown
>start smoking cigarettes
>gain 20 lbs
iktf
>>
>have nervous breakdown over college, don't lift for two months
that's something a woman would say. OP, you're just a weak-willed faggot.
>>
>>39378906
not unless you're in alabama
>>39378893
>>39378940
literal definition of normies
>just try harder anon
>>
>injure shoulder last year
>no lifting for 6 months
>fully healed, barely lifted for 3-4 months since I was a depressed bitch
>got back into it

>always fuckign sucked at bench
>went from 35kg day 1 to 75kg by the time I injured shoulder

>get my bench up to previous max last week
>actually paying more attention to diet now
>hit first PR (77.5kg) after a year
>so fucking happy

>didn't eat enough this week, I'm sure of it
>stalling across everything
>lose 2.5kg off my old max so I'm back at fucking 72.5kg

I mean suicide is always an option
rope or bleach boys
>
>>
>>39378672
>>39378889
The exact mechanism is unknown but for whatever reason muscle and strength can be regained much faster than they were originally acquired. I was squatting 400lbs but then I had to stop all lifting for 6 months because reasons, when I started lifting again I could only squat 1plate but within two months I was back to 400lbs. I guarantee you that you'll regain "months of progress" in only a couple of weeks if you train hard.
>>
>>39378672
Well thank god for muscle memory. I didn't lift for well over a year and have gotten all my strength and size back in 2-3 months
>>
File: u_w0t_m8.jpg (7KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
u_w0t_m8.jpg
7KB, 245x250px
>>39378672

>nervous breakdown
>doesn't lift to manage stress and cortisol
>JUSTing because of his own faggotry

If you don't get your shit together OP you won't make it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.