[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does soda make my hand feel sticky and my feet feel bloated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 3S1N_68~8~A928OCS)[7WK3.jpg (32KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
3S1N_68~8~A928OCS)[7WK3.jpg
32KB, 620x350px
why does soda make my hand feel sticky and my feet feel bloated but diet soda i can drink literally 100L of it and feel like I've been drinking water? This isn't a troll, I'm drinking alcohol and I really want to know. I've been drinking Diet soda all my life, but I had a glass of fucking non-diet, budget ginger-ale mixed with my vodka and I feel like my feet are 3x their size and my hands and face are fucking sticky as hell..
>>
>>39378435
One has sugar, the other doesn't.
>>
>>39378608
The shit that makes those drinks sweet can't be called sugar anon.

And diet soda is only diet till your body learns how to metabolize the sweetening agent in it then it will instantly have as many calories as a regular drink and make you fatter in the long run.

Sodas with actual sugar not only taste better they are ironically healthier.
>>
>>39378633
>And diet soda is only diet till your body learns how to metabolize the sweetening agent in it then it will instantly have as many calories as a regular drink and make you fatter in the long run.
>blackguywtf.jpg
>body gets ability to overcome laws of thermodynamics
>>
>>39378633
wat
>>
File: 1478707600222.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478707600222.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>39378633
>your body learns how to metabolize the sweetening agent in it then it will instantly have as many calories as a regular drink and make you fatter in the long run.

you are memeing so hard right now
>>
>>39378633
this type of fucking retarded misinformation is one of the reasons i've dialed down my /fit/ browsing lately
>>
>>39378648
You neither know how physics works or the human body works nor do you understand how that fucking diet soda works.

Do you need me to explain it to you or do you want me to leave you alone so you can enjoy your diet drink and wonder why you're still fat as holy hell and are on the bullet train to full on type 2 diabetes.
>>
File: 1478708395140.png (105KB, 192x190px) Image search: [Google]
1478708395140.png
105KB, 192x190px
>>39378713
your body learns how to metabolize the sweetening agent in it then it will instantly have as many calories as a regular drink and make you fatter in the long run.

I think we got it bro.
>>
>>39378648
>>39378657
>>39378703
You know why those diet sodas are said to be zero calorie or no sugar?
It's because the body can't actually metabolize the sweet tasting chemical they use. It's just pissed/shitted out.
It tastes worse then the regular stuff, but that's okay because it's zero calorie/low sugar.

After a while the body figures out how to metabolize said chemical and after that it's no longer zero/low calorie.

Understand?
>>
>>39378756
Yes i understand and it never will metabolize it.
>>
File: 1478707467915.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478707467915.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>39378756
>After a while the body figures out how to metabolize said chemical and after that it's no longer zero/low calorie.

that crust will give you curly hair anon!
>>
>>39378783
Now that you've quickly looked it up online, you should continue to look it up online.

The body does in fact learn to metabolize it. And this metabolization does in fact create WORSE effects on the body then simple table sugar.
>>
File: wZjWF0l.jpg (71KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
wZjWF0l.jpg
71KB, 550x448px
>>39378633
>And diet soda is only diet till your body learns how to metabolize the sweetening agent in it then it will instantly have as many calories as a regular drink and make you fatter in the long run.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.