[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else lift for physically disabled people? Personally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Does anyone else lift for physically disabled people?

Personally I lift for kids like pic related.

Whenever I feel lazy and don't want to train I think about people missing their arms or legs. And it just makes me think, what right do I have to be lazy when I have a fully healthy and capable body? I just wouldn't be able to tell some double amputee kid I don't train because "Lol I'd rather play league of legends today".

Anyone else know this feel? It just makes me feel shitty as hell to not utilize the opportunities I have when there's people out there who have the drive, but not the opportunities - and never will.
>>
File: IMG_0339.jpg (344KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.jpg
344KB, 800x600px
Same
I had a messed up childhood and it made me think I would never be happy. Soon I was more comfortable being miserable than happy.
but I realised if I dident change I would die alone.
I see these people and admire the strength it takes to live with somthing like that. Makes me realise how pethetic I am being for having a rough start.
So if I ever feel sorry for myself I look at this link and realise I'm being a looser, that thay succeed where I fail gives me motivation to never give up.

http://www.bestgore.com/medical/severely-disfigured-brazilian-makes-most-life/
>>
>>39378431
Thanks for this, anon.
>>
>>39378334
>>39378431
Being grateful (trigger warning: tumblrspeak) and aware of one's privilege has been reduced to being a virtue these days.
Good on you, anons.
>>
>>39378334
>>39378431
Thanks for this thread bros. I needed a pick me up today
>>
>>39378604
Does it count if I hate poor and fat people because they made those choices but feel bad about handicapped people?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161111-145940.png (713KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161111-145940.png
713KB, 1080x1920px
>>39378431
>that ad
>related gore
Top kek
>>
>>39378621
i think thats natural.

you shouldnt feel bad for people who fuck their lives up due to poor choices. but you should for those who didnt get an equal shot at life.

that being said, realize that there are some things that are hidden, you cant really see childhood abuse in a drug addict, nor can you see stress eating from getting raped. not everybody is like that, and you shouldnt think they are. but people are consequences of their environment, even yourself. so i suppose it is not really ones place to judge, but merely act in accordance with themselves.

you do what you do, and i will do what i will do sort of thing.
>>
File: 1478806989550.jpg (62KB, 680x700px) Image search: [Google]
1478806989550.jpg
62KB, 680x700px
edginess and memes aside

even if you are ugly fuck like me
you should lift and attain your best physique / strength possible just because you could have been born retarded, with no limbs or worse, a manlet

i lift because i WON a genetic lottery of being average, not because i am not at the top
>>
I used to think that it wouldn't be that bad to have a (leg/foot) prosthetic because it would make me look cool
>>
>>39378334
I'm here for the webms of qt wheelchair girls.
>>
Yeah, I lift for those who can't. Sounds sappy but imagine being in their shoes.
>>
jeez, the skin tone on some of those lets are so far off from that kid. Way to be subtle about his disability.
>>
all men have a moral obligation to reach their full physical potential, unless its not possible.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.