[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have what I think is a cyst on my wrist in about the same place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: cyst.jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
cyst.jpg
4KB, 299x168px
I have what I think is a cyst on my wrist in about the same place as pic related, although slightly further down my arm (not my wrist though). It hurts if I fully bend my wrist either up or down and it hurts if I put pressure on it. Suggestions? I've always had weak wrists..
>>
That's a ganglion cyst. You'll like need to get it aspirated with a needle. Take some antiinflammatory drugs like ibuprofen (any NSAIDS). Go see a medical professional.

You may have the option of surgical removal under local anesthetic.
>>
>>39377230
>>39377394
Fuck that must hurt, Good luck dealing with it OP.
>>
>>39377230
You can try to drain it by hitting it with a book. There see videos on youtube on how to do that.

If it doesnt hurt/ affect you can just leave it be.

Its always risky to get surgery in places with lots of nerves and stuff my relative took the surgery and they fucked up and hit a nerve or something. Now his fingers are numb all the time.
>>
>>39377230

Ganglion cyst like the other guy said.

I used to pop my externally. They used to be called bible bumps because people would smash them with heavy books to pop them.

I personally use a needle and syringe on mine when it comes back but wrist exercises help a lot with the pain too like wrist curls and wrist rollers.
>>
>>39377432
Oh i forgot to add that the doc can also drain it with a syringe i think.

Try other options before the surgery if you want to play it safe.
>>
how the fuck do you get that
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>live in Canada
>Literally go to a fuckign family doctor
>Local anaesthesia
>He just punctures it with a needle. No liquid. (Btw it was a huge fuckign needle. Not the small baby shit. This was 1920s, USSR style needle.
>The fucker stabs it like 10 times
>Does same on other hand.

>2 months later my body ate it.
>Wrists feel better.

>Mfw my wrists r still fucking weak and I have to tape them when I climb
>>
>>39377504
Forgot to mention. Prolly don't do this urself. U can fuck a nerve up or go too deep and fuck the shit in ur wrists and be retarded forever.
>>
>>39377230
do this op and post a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO4iOTD2_ek
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.