[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i started lifting about a year ago, having some serious progress.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1355060408871.png (222KB, 485x628px) Image search: [Google]
1355060408871.png
222KB, 485x628px
So i started lifting about a year ago, having some serious progress. Im 6'4 naturally, so pretty tall, but in no way small, pushing 95kg (210) before i started and at 112kg (250) currently.

I do 2pl8 bench and 3pl8 deadlift. Not super good but really good for 1 year as far as i can tell.

Now to my point: everyfuckingwhere i hear "well you are big so its not that hard to lift heavy for you", "its not that much compared to your bodyweight". "oh look at me i weigh 50 kilos and bench 60 so technically im stronger than you".

First off all, we all know that fucking curve isnt linear. Yes its easier for me to lift 100kg being 100kg, but harder than a 50kg guy lifting 50kg, so fuck you.

And my main point: Isnt that kinda offending yourself? Is my strength worth less because they are caused in greater part to genetics than experience? Am i still not lifting 100kg? Saying that you take "soo long" to make gainz and have a "small frame" is this not another way of saying "you are genetically superior to me".
Its like those obese women mumbling "muh, genetics". OK lets say its genetics, you are an evolutionary mistake, you are not fit for breeding, congrats.

Mad props to small guys that lift themselves big, willpower could be argued to be a lot better than good physical genes. But 3pl8 is 3pl8 whether they come from hard work or good genetics.

Imagine someone saying "technically i am smarter than you because i was born retarded", doesn't make sense man.
>>
>>39377171
19? Sure she didn't mistype 29?
>>
>>39377171

actually you lifting 3pl8s is more impressive than a manlet because of the longer ROM
>>
I think you're wrong about everything
>>
File: CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg (49KB, 333x450px) Image search: [Google]
CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg
49KB, 333x450px
>>39377171

1) Obviously not her choice
2) wrighting that for likes screams desperation. If she thinks it's the right thing she would seeks other approval

My job her
>>
>>39377779

Fat ages you like crazy.
>>
>>39377171
Well see, I don't really give two shits about powerlifting. And most people here don't either. All normies especially don't.

Its all about aesthetics anon. That's why so many people lift now a days. Normies give a shit. They look up to you, and mirin at us.
You got height. All you need to do is transfer from powerlifting and tone yourself up so you become nice looking, not a fatass. Yes youre stronger than the small little guy who can't bench as much as you, but are you more aesthetic?? Aaahh seee. Maybe you are, maybe not. All I'm saying is no one cares how strong you are. It's all about how strong you look on the outside.
>>
>Im 6'4 naturally, so pretty tall, but in no way small
nigga are you high
>>
>>39379199
Ah yeah completely agree man. On legdays i only do deads and squats because ive heard they are generally good for your health and testosterone level. I look at powerlifters like "why the fuck do you lift, you dont even look good". I have arm/ shoulder day more often than legdays lol. But this point was about strength yes, not primarily looks, although i agree thats the more important part.

>>39379239
I believe the word i was looking for was skinny, as a lot of tall guys are skinny.
>>
Technically if you score the same grade in the exam as a retarded guy, yeah, he either worked super hard or you didnt put in any effort
>>
File: jacksparrow.jpg (22KB, 237x229px) Image search: [Google]
jacksparrow.jpg
22KB, 237x229px
>>39377171
>Im 6'4 naturally
???
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.