[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what should i wear to the gym to not gain any additional male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1475077109871.png (82KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475077109871.png
82KB, 250x250px
what should i wear to the gym to not gain any additional male attention, sweatpants and plain white tee or what?
>>
if you're a female going to a mostly male infested place, you'll gain their attention no matter what you do. Whether it's negative or positive depends on how you look / act, but you WILL gain their attention. Same works the other way around. Such is biology
>>
>>39377079
indeed, but more than norm is what i want to avoid, as in tight leggings and tank tops and such

will i be too hot with sweatpants and white tee? never went to work out but i need to start
>>
>>39377067
No makeup (given) and loose fitting clothes
>>
Anyone who is serious at the gym is only going to take a 2 second glance and forget about you afterwards. Don't let it get to you.
>>
>>39377067
Are you going to the weight area? If yes then baggy tee and basketball shorts.
>>
>>39377119
kek
>>
>>39377096
You probably won't be too hot in sweats and a t shirt, I see people wearing that all the time.

Also if you have medium/long hair make sure you wear it up or in a ponytail. One of the biggest signs that a girl wants to be checked out in the gym is when she is """working out""" with her hair down.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 220x229px
>>39377119
haha nice maymays

>>39377110
>tfw low self esteem makes you feel anxiety even though i recognize this with common sense
>>
>>39377149
thank you anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.