[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come to terms with the fact that I am average as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FullSizeRender.jpg (394KB, 1666x2641px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
394KB, 1666x2641px
How do I come to terms with the fact that I am average as fuck and have been lifting for 6 fucking years and have nothing to show for it? I'm tired and sore all the time. I'm never hungry. I get anxious as fuck even though I have no reason to be. I feel inadequate in the gym even though I'm lifting more than anyone around me. I'm sorry for the blog post /fit/ but I feel sick with myself. Like an MMO character that fucked around and wasted all his time instead of becoming legendary.

Does anyone feel this constant struggle or am I just being a bitch. I don't know if I can take one more bad gym day. I'm really fucking tired. It's my only release from this constant stress and anxiety and I'm starting to fuck that up too.
>>
why do you lift?
>>
See a the rapist
>>
>>39374944
Sounds mostly mental.
Pick up serious meditation and do it every day. It will fix your problems.
You won't though, you will keep suffering.
At best you will try meditation once or a few times and think "This shit sucks!" and give up.
Well, if it was easy we'd all be gods.
>>
>>39374944
Lifts? Have you ever taken a rest week?
>>
>>39375029
this, this so much
you have to take some time off to appreciate that life is not only lifting

>>39374944
also, what routines did you follow all these years? nothing too bad to critique actually, but your physique clearly lacks in some areas
>>
>>39374944
>never hungry

Wanna know how I know you're a skelly?

Seriously OP, you need to eat. If you're having trouble with that, start smoking pot.
>>
>>39374944
>been lifting for 6 fucking years

How often and what routine(s)?
>>
>>39375002

I lift because I want to look like a god, I want to be proud of how I look and who I am.

>>39375020
I know all about meditation, and you're right, I started to do it and then I stopped. I'll start trying again.

>>39375029
As of right now I'm benching 225x6 (Max last year was 295), haven't squatted recently (was at 425), deadlift is at 405 (used to pull 495). Today I could barely pull 315 and I wanted to go mental.

>>39375093
I started with a 5 day split, then started training for strength. I'm bouncing back and forth because I feel like I don't have the right body to be strong. I fucking want to be but all the cards are against me. I don't have trouble looking good, I can cut weight easily, but gaining strength is difficult.
>>
>>39374944
I know those feels too well. I've been lifting for about 18 months and I'm not happy with myself at all. In the gym I feel weak despite having pass able stats due to my recent plateau. I'm begining to think that I used to try a lot harder as a noob because I had so much hope for sicc gains.
What helps me have a good workout and what I think you should do is to listen to some music that gets you pumped and to stop thinking about how much weight is on the barbell. just think about lifting the weight like you would any other weight and try as hard as you fucking can. Going all out, even on a rep you feel like you'll fail, is what helps me progress. It comes down to not overthinking the lift and believing in yourself.

End of blog post
>>
File: bad genetics.jpg (93KB, 640x867px) Image search: [Google]
bad genetics.jpg
93KB, 640x867px
Welcome to the shit genetics club

We aren't very exclusive
>>
>>39375154
Just cut and lift for aesthetics bruh
>>
>>39376845
Looks like a walking poo monster.
>>
>>39374944
I got that same hanes underwear.
GOAT
>>
>>39375154
>I lift because I want to look like a god, I want to be proud of how I look and who I am.

Sounds like you want to roid then
>>
>>39376845
His dick must be fucking tiny
>>
>>39376845
so is this what happens with too much HGH? Like intestines getting huge and shit?
>>
>>39376845
i want
how do I into this goalbody?
>>
>>39377029

Eat chocolate dildos
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.