[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey anon, we've been seeing you here at the gym a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

>hey anon, we've been seeing you here at the gym a lot lately
>we can tell all that time has paid off, you look amazing!
>so besides working out what else do you do?
>you... you do have other hobbies... right?
>>
>>39372453
You guys might wanna check you spines, I can clearly see you both have scoliosis
>>
>>39372453
>I can clearly see you both have scoliosis

You fucked up your own joke. What you mean is lordosis.
>>
>>39372453
>Why the fuck do you women always ask me the same question? Fuck!!
>>
>>39372471
Fuck, you're right
>>
>>39372471

scoliosis goes the other way
>>
Why yes, I'm into cycling, boating, I love to cook and play with my dog. I read often, about 2 books a week and attend college part-time while raising my daughter as a single father. You could say I've got a lot on my plate!

How about you? Do you have any hobbies aside from taking slutty pictures for instagram and going out drinking?
>>
>>39372506
>while raising my daughter as a single father.

I think that's the point where the conversation would end. Sorry.
>>
>>39372529
You would be surprised how wet a girl gets when they find out that other living beings are depending on you (either a child or puppy, makes very little difference).

I'm also 24 so it's obvious it was a mistake but my ability to "man up" and be a provider, and not just survive but THRIVE, is a terrific quality.

I bang new girls all the time and when I'm ready to cum they are begging me to creampie them and make another baby.
>>
>>39372529
I concur, are you trying to scare women away? Did seeing the birth of your daughter as she savagely destroyed your favorite cum deposit box make you favor men?
>>
>>39372453
Smoking weed and fucking sloots
>>
>>39372453
anyone play mtg?
u fucking own the LGS just by walking in when theres nobody in there even half the size of u
>>
File: fresh from the honeytree.jpg (317KB, 1711x996px) Image search: [Google]
fresh from the honeytree.jpg
317KB, 1711x996px
>>39372453
>>
>>39372471
You fucked up aswell. What you mean is hyperlordosis.
>>
File: 1477325113141.jpg (328KB, 1717x2123px) Image search: [Google]
1477325113141.jpg
328KB, 1717x2123px
I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.
I woo women with my sensuous and god-like trombone playing. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in 20 minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love and an outlaw in Peru.
When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang-gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.
I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire, I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail...Last summer I toured New Jersey with a travelling centrifugal force demonstration...My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.
I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.
I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago, I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four-course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prize-winning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis. But I have not yet gotten a gf.
>>
>>39372453
They're sisters and the left one is underage
>>
I smoke ass tons of weed and play ass tons of world of warcraft.
>>
>>39375240
cringe
>>
>>39372453
d-don't you wanna see my abs?
>>
>>39372453
i shitpost about girls asking random strangers what their hobbies outside of fitness is. What about you?
>>
>>39372529
not at all m8, not even a father but you're wrong. To women you're right
>>
>>39372453
>THIS FUCKING THREAD

>AGAIN

>7TH TIME TODAY

>28TH TIME THIS WEEK

>180TH TIME THIS MONTH

pls go and stay go
>>
File: 1476306749523.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1476306749523.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
>>39372453
Fictional, women don't talk to people who look like overgrown dweebs.
>>
I make dank memes
>>
I contemplate suicide and post about it on Vietnamese feet fetish board
>>
File: feels.jpg (138KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
138KB, 579x570px
>>39377712
tfw faggot
>>
>>39372543
Nice, I hope you raise your daughter with the ideology that women should be pumped and dumped.
>>
>>39372453
why yes, I like going to the shopping mall and purchase myself the freshest clothes, eating at the chillest restaurants and hanging out with the hottest dudes. wbu?
>>
I watch anime, collect swords, play Wii tennis, eat expired crackers, and summon ancient Egyptian frogs to troll people on a Samoan bird swatting forum.
>>
File: IMG_1545.jpg (26KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1545.jpg
26KB, 320x320px
>here at the gym
>clearly at the beach
>>
>>39372453
Cringed hard OP, only fucking losers start these threads
>>
>>39378385
>his gym doesnt have an indoor beach
lmao @ these poorfags
>>
>>39372453
Ive got this wicked motorcycle that I enjoy working on in my free time

>vroom
>>
>>39378399

Fucking lol
>>
>>39372506
>aside from taking slutty pictures for instagram and going out drinking?
Why would you even say this to hot girls who are approaching you to compliment you? Literally what is your problem
>>
File: 1447092234782.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447092234782.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>39372453
yes, Im a gamer
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.