[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to the bodyweight general thread on /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1478472486151.png (644KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
1478472486151.png
644KB, 1398x925px
What ever happened to the bodyweight general thread on /fit/?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>39371806
Maybe that dude got bored, since the generals didn't get much traffic, and a lot of posts were just shitting on calisthenics.
And way too few people with legit questions.
>>
File: calisthentics.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
calisthentics.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
If theres anyone interested here ya go
>>
>>39371820
Well shit, now that I'm doing business trips, I was hoping for some good body weight routines to keep from regressing at least. Now that I really need it it's gone. Just my luck.
>>
>goal is to be able to do a dragon flag
>can't even progress on pull-ups
>>
>>39372644
>tfw stuck at 7 strict chinups
>sometimes I can't even get 7

just
>>
>>39372644
Dragon flag is relatively easy.
Train core and abs with straight leg raises, deadlifts, planks, lizard walks and L-sits. Train back as well to hold a more stable position. Do pull ups and chin ups. To progress on pull ups, do greasing the groove. Do around 50-70% of your max for 5 sets with 1 minute rests.
After a few months you should be able to do a dragon flag.
Trust me, your real goal is a front lever.

>>39373655
Get a better schedule and training plan.
Dedicate two days of the week for chinups/pull ups. Those two days should have either one or two rest days between them, so you neither burn yourself out, nor get too much rest and make your CNS forget all those neuron gains.
The day before training get 8 - 10 hours of sleep. I assume you have a balanced diet - loads of fruit, vegetables, a variety of meats, milk products, etc.
Don't jerk off before training. Not an hour before, not 2, not 7. Jerk it after the training or a day before, but not during the day of your training. You will just lower your energy and fuck your shit up.
Also do a lot of climbing, hanging on the bar, tricks and whatnot to strengthen your grip. Most of the time people gas out because of their horrible grip endurance which causes them to compromise their form or break the flow of the exercise, not because they don't have the overall strength to do more reps.
>>
>>39371806
Damn that pic gets me every time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.