[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you dream of the perfect girl >you're deeply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1469541957-risitas198.png (20KB, 136x102px) Image search: [Google]
1469541957-risitas198.png
20KB, 136x102px
>tfw you dream of the perfect girl
>you're deeply in love with her
>you're so happy
>but then you wake up

I can't deal with this feel brahs, gotta go to the gym to forget this shit
>>
>>39371217
I once had a dream that I bumped into my 4th grade crush. I was going to leave my IRL wife to be with her and fell in love yada yada.

Woke up depressed and with a sense of longing for a person I really don't know lmao. Even looked her up on Facebook and found her but left it at that.

Passed after a day.
>>
Why the fuck is this on /fit/ you full no homo faggot
>>
File: 1407610057424.jpg (87KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1407610057424.jpg
87KB, 500x374px
>tfw you dream of the perfect girl
>you're deeply in love with her
>you're so happy
>then you wake up and she's still there, next to you

Trust in time and be a good person.
>>
>>39371217
This shit happened to me when I was in 6th grade, I had a kid in the dream too. Those feels affected me for a year or so
>>
>>39371237
You forget that you have to get yourself out there, too. Isolationism brings nothing. Certainly not to me.
>>
>>39371217
>used to have crushes when I was smaller
>go inna stalking facebook thing
>one crush turned into a coal burning whore
>the other one just is dumb and did nothing significant with her life
>somehow, the mechanism that was responsible for giving any relevance to females, and respect, completely becomes broken and you realize that the absurdism > feelings

and from that point onwards, I became incapable of loving females. Or even remembering them, as I am not dumb enough to fall for their shit anymore.
>>
>tfw when I have had dreams like this my whole life
>tfw this girl is like a character in my mind
>same looks, voice, hair, eyes etc.
>she's like a living breathing person but only in my dreams

I literally dreamt of her last night and felt the same grief this morning that I've felt every time I wake up from dreams about me and her. I know it's unhealthy to love something that doesn't exist but I can't help it.
>>
>>39371271
Just imagine if you could do lucid dreams brah
you could see her whenever you sleep
>>
Those kinds of dreams are literally the devil. It's a special kind of despair and loneliness when you wake from them.
>>
>>39371266
What did you do with your life?
>>
>>39371274
I don't need that kind of pain.
>>
File: kill_me_now.png (498KB, 1105x795px)
kill_me_now.png
498KB, 1105x795px
>>39371217
>dream

Buddy, it's 4:45am and I've spent the last hour or so of work doing nothing but fantasizing about that. Just like I have almost every day for the last ten years. I turned 25 last week and I'm still a hkv. My fantasies are the only happy spots I have.

I will l never experience this outside the realm of my mind.
>>
Dreams seem to be the one thing that puts me in a genuinely happy mood. If anyone's seen Inception I totally get why the people pay the guy to stay in dreams all the time. I had one the other day that was a complete escape from everything going on right now and in the moments I woke up from it when you still think its real I felt genuinely happy.
>>
File: 1464542888231s.jpg (7KB, 220x250px)
1464542888231s.jpg
7KB, 220x250px
>dream of oneitis
>she's already married
>wake up
>go back to pursuing her
>>
File: 234234234234.jpg (3KB, 91x91px) Image search: [Google]
234234234234.jpg
3KB, 91x91px
>tfw you dream of your ex almost every night
>its been 1.5 years already
>was with her for 5 years
>still love her
>wake up, entire day feels clouded

We wanted to get back together a while back, because we still love each other so much. But then at the last moment she decided to run off to the other side of the world, to study abroad, to run away from all her problems. Leaving me heartbroken for the second time.

The only good thing that came out of this is that I can literally train 10x harder than I could before, simply because I dont even care if I would drop dead in the middle of the gym

TIME TO TURN MY PAIN INTO GAINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39371623
I'm sorry for your pain bro :(

I've had a similar experience, first girlfriend in senior year high school, lost my virginity to her, things went so well for 3 months, out of the blue she dumps me one day

sad for months, used gym to get gains, studied hard as ever, in the summer got a new gf, completely dont care about her anymore nor do i have the same idealized view of current gf, life feels a lot happier

as much as id like to say "i dont care about girls anymore, i define my own self esteem with my own achievements", i think thats not true, current gf definitely is a "Trophy" of hard work you can show off to the world
>>
>>39371687
>>39371623
Sorry if this puts you in a bad place, but what does it feel like psychologically when a girl breaks up with you?

I've never had a girlfriend and I don't think my mind could take someone on whom I depend emotionally breaking up with me.
>>
>>39371249
What if I told you, you have a kid in another dimension/parallel universe.

Be happy. Not all versions of you are fucked.
>>
>>39371217
I got my girl to get off the pill
She loves me and would do pretty much anything I ask
I busted in her raw today / it's her first week off
I'm not gonna do another multi year relationship and just waste resources on s girl again, I wanna at least get a son out of it this time
>>
File: IMG_1902.png (24KB, 136x102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1902.png
24KB, 136x102px
Issou
>>
>>39371704

It feels like your whole world shatters, especially because I was with her for 5 years. She was my past, my present and my future. I couldnt even think of any memories where she wasnt there.

Psychologists usually recommend the same mourning strategy for a breakup as for people mourning a death of a loved one. Because essentially it almost feels the same
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.