[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My two career choices as of right now (i'm already on plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

My two career choices as of right now (i'm already on plan F or G) are a PE teacher, of a dietitian. I know I want to do something in the health field, and I am really good with nutrition stuff, but I do also like kids so I was going to do something like this.

PE teachers in my state start at 32k a year with a bachelors degree

Dietitians in my state start at about 48k a year with a bachelors degree, but the courses are more difficult I imagine.

I am trying to find out the best decision financially and emotionally/physically for me and my family in the future. it will be hard to put my children through school as a PE teacher, but it would probably be more fun or easier. I am unsure what to do with my future. I am at the part where I need to decide since I am done with gen ed's soon. What would /fit/ do in my situation? I am trying to figure out the best path considering where the country is going (U.S).
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
Good with nutrition?
You can make alot of money if you can make custom tailored meal plans for fattys, especially if you market yourself well on social media. It helps if you look good.

Got disposable income? Open a supplement shop. EZ money. Me and my bro did that 6 months ago and things are going very well. My point is, if youre young and into fitness, now is the best time to take advantage of the fitness boom of our generation. Its always smart to think of what you can do on your own before wasting your life away in a shitty job.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.