[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get haircut yesterday, went for the meme undercut >feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (9KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 188x268px
>get haircut yesterday, went for the meme undercut
>feeling good, wax my hair and put contact lenses in for the first time in months
>halfway through my squats a 6/10 grill asks me to take a 50kg pl8 off the leg press for her, which I do
>"wow you're pretty strong! that's like.. nearly me haha"
>I drop le spag and reply "uh.. cheers big ears haha"
>she laughs and says thanks again
>finish my squats and go to strech on the mats
>literal 8/10 cardiobunny asks what I'm doing (was squating down with my elbows pushing my knees out for dat hip mobility)
>I say it's just to help me in the bottom position when I squat
>she looks at me confused and says "oh" and continues foam rolling
>as I leave the phat ass blonde receptionist smiles and says "bye Anon!", no female receptionist has ever said anything to me before

Literally been lifting nearly 2 years and have NEVER had a woman approach me in the gym until today

Mirin thread I suppose
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 480x640px
>>39369271
>in Uni
>math lecture
>grill a couple seats over asks me what the professor wrote on the board
>tell her I can't see very well
>she gets up and moves to front of class

MAKING IT
>>
>>39369271
>meme undercut
example?
>>
>>39369292
Bro you're totally in!
>>
File: Kill me.jpg (46KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.jpg
46KB, 800x558px
>>39369292
LMAO
I'm sorry guy. It's gonna be ok. We're here for you.
>>
>>39369296
Macklemore
>>
>>39369271

>mirrin thread

>girl at gym asks me to spot her on squat
>just broke up with ex and sort of pissed at all women in the entire world because I'm a dumbass
>I'm aware it's not logical but yeah
>tell her 'Use the safety pins you don't need a spot'

Did she just want me to touch her ass or something.
>>
>>39369296
90% of guys
>>
>>39369354
Why not
Yes she wants you to flirt with her
>>
>>39369271
Part of me feels it's the glasses brah
>>
>>39369271
Im happy for you and Im happy for me.
Similar experience.

Wenches literally have no sense for beauty or aesthetics.

They just like you more if you look like current fuckboi style.

Just follow the style and you will be mired.

If you wore 90's style now you would be laughed at.

They are the worst.
>>
>>39369354
Well fuck her. Who says you have to jump on every opportunity. Fuck em all to death.
>>
>>39369354
The polite thing to do would have been to spot her. That being said, you're never obligated to give somebody a spot and you shouldn't feel obligated to do so.
It's like holding the door.
>>
>>39369271
>50kg pl8
I didn't know these existed, holy crap
>>
>>39369271
> things that never happened by op
my favorite episode
>>
>>39369292
This used to be me, until I got glasses. Now girls still ignore me but at least I can see clearly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.