[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over food addiction? Before I start I already acknowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fat-boy-15014184.jpg (35KB, 317x450px) Image search: [Google]
fat-boy-15014184.jpg
35KB, 317x450px
How to get over food addiction?

Before I start I already acknowledge my lack of dignity and worth to society and I acknowledge that it is not my genetics but my lack of will. I've been lifting for 2 years but you can throw all that shit away as I could never maintain a sensible diet. I understand nutrition but I can't help but overdue my eating. I feel weak as shit and get headaches when I don't eat the way I usually do, how do you break past this shit? I was losing 2lbs every week and lost 50lbs but have now hit a plateau.
>>
>>39368422
>I acknowledge that it is not my genetics but my lack of will

your lack of will is a results of your genetics and your environment though
>>
Maintenance is at 2100 calories at 164lbs 5'9
>>
Get a lifting addiction
>>
>>39368422
eat foods with a bunch of protein and go on a never ending bulk
>>
lol like wtf just dont fucking eat you fat faggot, omg
>>
>>39368437
Well you're small as fuck already so why are you trying to lose more weight? If the diet is that hard on you (i imagine it would be eating 1600kcals a day) and you really want to drop more weight, just do 30 minutes of cardio after your workouts. you can keep your calories at maintenance, and just focus on burning an extra 250-500 calories.
>>
>>39368422
Keto adapt. Then fast for a week.
>>
>>39369299
>lol like why just dont fucking smoke like omg.
>why just not smoke anymore crack like omg.
Its called a fucking addiction for a reason numbnuts.
>>
>>39368422
This has been helping me.
make a chart on what you eat and a chart on your weight every day. Do this for a week, and adjust your diet and make note of any change. Eat protein equivalent to your body weight, and plan what type of diet you're going for, low carbs, keto, etc.
>>
>>39369687
i was addicted to cigs, realized i was breathing hard as a mothafucker one day and stopped
faggot
>>
Make your own meals bro. prepare garlic, seeds, dry chiles, onion and potatoe . Chop all these ingrediants. Toss potatoe onto frying pan, let it toast/brown over put it off to the side Then add the dry ingrediants- chile, seeds and garlic. allow the blends underside to brown before adding onions and a touch of honey. . a good meal with poached egg, rice and beans atop a vegetable bedding, a side of lime a touch of cilanto and a cup of Oj. Golden. . start your day with a good meal, and go to work. go to work and enjoy a good meal after. . stay hydrated and enjoy life. 2eacCe
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.