[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /fit/, I tried. I really fucking did but I too much of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: kettlebell.jpg (30KB, 588x325px)
kettlebell.jpg
30KB, 588x325px
Well /fit/, I tried. I really fucking did but I too much of a fucking aspie to go to the gym.

>At the gym for the 7th day in a row, believing I am going to graduate from skelly school
>Doing some dummbell deadlits
>I am weak and use womens weights
>Have started to believe women are noticing my body changes
>Never speak to anyone in the gym because why would I
>I am tired and resting
>Notice a Kettlebell in the corner
>No idea where the fuck it came from, never seen them at this gym before
>Stare at it
>Get sidetracked
>Stare at the Kettlebell for like 10 minutes
>Cute girl walks over
>'Excuse me?'
>Jump back
>'Are you using that kettlebell?'
>feel so distracted and lost
>smile
>try to be funny
>'No.... I am using this kettle....Madame Belle'
>pretend to flick the switch on an electric kettle
>make a steam noise
>some guys behind hear and are laughing
>tfw left straight away, can't go back

fuck it. I like being weak anyway.
>>
>>39368168
lol

damn, son, you ate that shit face first
>>
>>39368178
what does that mean? fucking gym slang
>>
>>39368168
This is too autistic to be made up.
>>
>>39368198
means you went head first into a pile of shit , basically you fucked up and have only yourself to blame
>>
>>39368168
>believing I am going to graduate from skelly school

Stoppe reading, go kys skelly king.
>>
>>39368168

No way this happened. no one can be this much of a sperg
>>
>>39368221
>>39368244
It's not even that bad.

It's funny because if he was strong and confident he would've come off as alpha as fuck.

To you OP, you gotta get back in there, and you gotta take everything the neckbeards say here with a grain of salt.
>>
>>39368279
no it wouldn't have, you retard.

it would have come out sounding weird as fuck and off putting.
>>
>>39368168
Er bodyweight exercises. Get a door pull up bar.
>>
>>39368279
you're as autistic as OP.
>>
>>39368168

that was funny
>>
File: 04.jpg (37KB, 340x454px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
37KB, 340x454px
>>39368279
>people think like this
I am disturbed.
>>
Audibly lold on toilet and pooped harder because of it
>>
>>39368168
Likeroo 2.0
>>
>>39368168
Tbh, I think that they were laughing because of your joke not because of you kek. Shit was pretty funny
>>
>>39371252
This. It was pretty fucking funny. I wish I had that kind of quick wit
>>
>>39368168
>10 minutes
You had a 10 minute break between sets? Is this a joke of some sorts? This surely cannot be real. Dumbbell deadlifts? Wtf? Go load up a barbell, there isn't enough weight in dumbbells to deadlift properly. Not unless they have dumbbells going up to 150lbs. Even I'm skelly man, but fuck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.