[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ive stopped smoking meth cuz I noticed I started getting super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0395.png (132KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.png
132KB, 750x1334px
So ive stopped smoking meth cuz I noticed I started getting super skinny and wasn't feeling healthy and just felt weak. I want to put on some weight and mass and so what's he best
>>
Op here forgot to finish what I was saying, what's the best way to put on weight and mass the quickest?
>>
Just give up you junkie piece of shit
>>
>>39367179
Junkies are heroin users. This guy is a tweaker.
>>
I won't give up, I only been doing it once a week for about 2 months and decided I'm ruining my life and body and so I've made the right decision to stop, I just need some tips on how to get back into shape
>>
>>39367187
they are all the same trash lmao
>>
>>39367202
will you suck me off for a rock?
>>
Self bump
>>
>>39367247
No lol I'm not broke boy
>>
Any tips?
>>
>>39367297
How much do you weigh? Height?
>>
>>39367165
Well if you only smoked once a week ot shouldn't have affected you much or you're lying about how much you used.
Start with just eating healthy and alot. Breakfast>snack>lunch>snack>dinner>snack. Never skip one meal and calculate your calories and protein. Try yo get atleast 110 gr protein and 3500 kcal. Dont worry about fat gain the first few months because your body need to recuperate.
Start with weight lifting to be sure it's not all fat you gain.
Read the sticky for more detailed and good info....
Also stay clear of the meth and everyone you know who does it. Drugs like meth, crack and heroin WILL ruin your life. There are no exeptions, we're all human. Once you're on it it WILL ruin you. Only after you've fucked up everything you'll want to quit but then it's often to late.
Also go see a cpunsellor/therapist to see why you used the past months and work on the underlying issue. Dont think "Ill just do it once a month" or "One last time wont hurt me". Every junkie has said those things over 9000 times.

t. Heroin addict who has been clean for 7 months now
>>
>>39367165
Look at the fucking sticky you fucking junkie failure piece of shit. If you follow everything thats on the sticky you should succeed on getting a strong and healthy physique, but I highly doubt YOU would be able to do that. I sincerely hope you prove me wrong.
>>
>>39367268
But you'd do it if you were, junkie
>>
Lol, no one stops smoking meth, at least not while their young. Trust me, I spend 12 hours a day chasing you trash around the county and spending countless hours doing reports cause off all the crime you commit.
>>
>>39367165
>anon wants to better his life and give up drugs
>lol fuck off junkie!

>fat person wants to lose weight and stop being a disgusting blob
>oh gee go for it! We love fatties!
>>
>>39367671

I know a lot of methheads that continuously go through cycles of abusing meth, staying up for days at a time, losing their minds a bit, crashing, eventually hitting rock bottom, and then claiming that they're going to commit to being sober and making positive changes in their life only to end up abusing meth again.

it's a pretty shitty reality that so many people ruin their lives with this drug and never change or quit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.