[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really what American School gyms are like? https://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: save.jpg (533KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
save.jpg
533KB, 2560x1440px
Is this really what American School gyms are like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEqlZxE67i0
>>
If they are white, yes.

Nigger schools are atrocious.
>>
Yes, I had weight lifting in high school. I also played football.
Everyone would cheer and shout encouragement when they went for a PR. I remember doing my first 3pl8 squat and everyone came around to congratulate me.
>>
that shit looks dangerous they just storm in before he even gets it someone might have gotten 330 lb on his foot
>>
>>39366155
It's kinda hard to get a foot under the plates on both sides of the bar
>>
>>39366168
>bar drops to the floor
>hits foot with one side and doesnt bounce
>other side hits floor and bounces
>immidiatly all weight is shifted to the other side because gravity
>330 lb on one side
>on one foot
>>
>>39366064
Yup. Shit was great. Football absolutely sucks to play, but there's no other team closer to each other.
>>
>>39366064
If their white, maybe.
Mexican people just stare in aw.
>>
>>39366255
>no other team closer to each other
I had a few buddies who played football and it was nothing but petty infighting

Try hockey, it's fun and I'm still boys with teammates from 5 years ago
>>
>>39366064
mostly with football. HS football is one of America's most robust cultures of athleticism and camaraderie, because of that big emphasis on both individual strength and conditioning that goes into the sport and the real team emphasis that goes in to winning.
so excellence in the team is good for the team, but excellence in the individuals that comprise the team is also good for the team.
>>
>>39366064
It is in Texas
Football is just as if not more important than Church down here
>>
>>39366624
Bump for truth
>>
>>39366064
Football teams regularly do stuff like this, other than that its full of DYEL's trying to duck gym class
>>
File: IMG_0326.jpg (216KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326.jpg
216KB, 640x360px
is this really what European gyms look like??
>>
File: 1432347504272.jpg (222KB, 512x556px) Image search: [Google]
1432347504272.jpg
222KB, 512x556px
>>39366064
Yes but most of those teams have decent equipment with horrible horrible trainers.

Vid related is the best highschool football team in the country
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslQ4bh1IWY
>>
File: me pondering.jpg (40KB, 543x549px) Image search: [Google]
me pondering.jpg
40KB, 543x549px
>>39366064
Isnt that a normal clean?
Where is the difference?
>>
>>39366064
Yeah went to a nationally ranked top 10 football school. Fucking everyday kids would hype out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.