[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If i do a 10 minute workout with dumbbells every day in the morning.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fa58b6182e20bd32.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fa58b6182e20bd32.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
If i do a 10 minute workout with dumbbells every day in the morning. How long will it take for me to see a difference?
This is exclusive with the warming up.
>>
>>39364934
probably never. If they're light enough that you don't need much rest (i.e the only way you can squeeze enough exercise into 10 minutes to make a difference), you'll probably make some baby gains in the first week then stay that way.
>>
>>39364941
I see, seems like taking an hour out of my day is a MUST.
>>
>>39364934
>10 minute workout with dumbbells every day in the morning

10 minutes isn't shit, takes me like 3 hours to do a full-body workout with dumbbells
Now I just have to gather money to get heavier ones
>>
>>39364934
I would wager not much. 10 min isn't a whole lot of time. So you are either slamming max weight with 0 rest (unlikely and dangerous desu), it's baby weights that wont change much(making it cardio really), or you wont be able to do more than like 2-3 total different exercises.

Assuming you want weight loss, HITT might serve you better with such a small window.

If it's muscle gains you'll likely want to invest more time because it would take a long time after some minor noob gains) to see any real results.
>>
>>39364984
The main reason why i do this is to feel fit in school and work. I always feel more awake and more energetic.
>>
>>39365006
Im basically too fat for people to see a major muscle gain on my body. Cardio is muchb etter because i want weight loss and it helps with my posture. But i will see what HITT is, thanks
>>
>>39365017
If you're not gonna lift serious, don't lift at all
This isn't a soup kitchen where you walk inside, pour the bowl in your mouth and walk away, it's a restaurant where you have to take time to eat your meal and enjoy it to get the full experience
In short, a 10 minute workout will do fuck-all, unless you run for 10 minutes straight but that's probably going to fuck you up if you don't do any cardio
>>
Just do full body desu senpai
Do SL or GSLP if you want to avoid trex tho
>>
Should take about three weeks to get thick, maybe a month and a half before you pop a 6 pack and get a good bicep peak
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.