[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got off the machines and actually lifted some weight. Did some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (2KB, 115x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 115x90px
I got off the machines and actually lifted some weight. Did some trap bar squats, deadlifts, and some bench presses. Didn't get to do some squats because the fucking rack was taken the whole time. Proud of myself for getting over my anxiety. I get why people say not to lift in running shoes too, my feet were wobbly at times.
>>
>>39364394
>>39364394
>>39364394
>>39364394
>>39364394
good job faggot
>>
>>39364394
Good job OP. Mix up your routine with free weights and machines, they all have their benefits. Keep going and you'll make it
>>
>>39364394
throw some cardio in there and some dieting and you'll be smashing gash in no time.
>>
>>39364394
>trap bar squats
You lost me
>>
>>39364626
think he means trap bar deadlifts
>>
>>39364629
Yeah that's what I meant. I finally understand what rippetoe meant by saying that lifting works the whole body, I can feel it.
>>
>>39364626
trap bar deads are closer to squats that to deads you mong
>>
>>39364394
How did you cure your anxiety? I have it crazy right now, super sensitive and easily offended about everything.
>>
>>39364799
I had anxiety of using the free weights because I found them and the people in that area of the gym intimidating. Now that I just manned up and grabbed a bar bell and stopped being a pussy about it I cured it.
>>
>>39364810
what was intimidating about it?
>>
>>39364922
I have bad social anxiety and I'm insecure, that's all it was.
>>
>>39364929
why are you tripping? Please stop
>>
>>39365201
he wont
>>
What's this about not lifting in running shoes? Am I wrong for doing so? Not trolling, I'm just new to this shit.
>>
>>39367760
They usually have a lot of padding in them and you'll wobble around. Next time I'm wearing my vans.
>>
>>39367760
Soft soles and padding in the shoes diminishes your power delivery to the floor and make you actually need to put more effort into the same weight and makes it harder to balance.

Barefoot lifting all day all the way bro.
>>
>>39367760
I never had any problem. I use my worn out shoes. If they work for you, keep wearing them.

>>39367789
>soft soles
What kind of faggot wears soft soles while running? Fix your form.
>>
>>39364394
Wow congrats pussy!
>>
>>39367851
Thanks man.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.