[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I thought about bringing this question to /fa/, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (1MB, 2500x1407px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 2500x1407px
Hey /fit/, I thought about bringing this question to /fa/, but I think it's smarter to come & ask you since muscle is a big topic on this board.

I am a 20 year old male, currently a student, and ass strange as it may sound, I am looking to lose the muscle I gained in my thighs & calves from years of playing defending positions in soccer when I was younger. I've come to find this muscle as bit of a burden & would rather just slim down my entire lower body. I am overall very thin in my upper body, and have recently started a once-a-day diet routine (eating one average sized meal a day incorporating vegetables, proteins, fats, & fruits) & I have stuck to it quite well for the past two weeks, occasionally having a small snack later in the day to hold me over like broccoli or a can of black beans.

I'm curious, what should I not be eating if I am trying to lose muscle & fat at the same time (I am looking to get a thin as I can healthily get, not skeletal, just thin & lean). Currently I do not exercise or stretch at all, but have read some about how stretching can help and will try to start incorporating that today. I am trying to find a routine that I can follow until I reach the look I am going for, hopefully you guys can help advise me, I'm pretty inexperienced in fitness/health.
>>
tl;dr I need to find the best possible stretching/exercising/diet routine to help slim down my thighs & calves (focus on thighs).
>>
>>39364037
just post the pic already

you could just get big in upper body and make it all more symmetrical
>>
>>39364037
I can honestly say, your legs probably aren't nearly as muscular as you think they are. Just do a basic cut, and you'll lose the fat. Go at about 250cals deficit. Then once you get to your goal, stop cutting. Use your eyes, not the scale. If you aren't lifting, this will also get rid of muscle. Akthough why you would want to make basically no sense at all and it's an objectively terrible idea.
>>
>>39364053
Why the fuck would I want to get big anywhere, I literally said I want to get as thin as possible, I'm not a /jock/.
>>
>>39364069
Why the fuck do you want to be a girl so bad.

Be as nature intended it, stop trying to run away from what you're meant to be. Embrace your inner beast
>>
>>39364171
Dissss
>>
why do you want to be a faggot when Trump already won ?
>>
>>39364067
This.
Basically read the sticky, but just don't exercise, and read all the advice on cutting / losing weight.
You'll lean out, but should lose some muscle mass along the way, too.
>>
>>39364037

Read the sticky and do the opposite. Don't lift heavy, do excessive amounts of cardio, keep your protein low and drink lots of water since your kidneys will have to filter lots of amino acids from the catabolized muscles.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.