[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents: "Oh cmon Anon you're not fat." Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: YsC6S55.png (254KB, 623x388px) Image search: [Google]
YsC6S55.png
254KB, 623x388px
Parents: "Oh cmon Anon you're not fat." Anyone else know this feel?
>>
WHY does he look like SHIT??? WHY

I DON'T GET IT
>>
I made a thread using him as the image and it was deleted. Is blaha suing 4chan?
>>
>>39362761
How and when did the guy gain any credence within the fitness industry? He has never been anything other than a fat curlbro in tshirts that are too small.
>>
My mom tells me the opposite
>>
>>39362783
he built his knowledge by googling everything and then he made a youtube channel
>>
>>39362796
Good mom.
>>
>>39362821
tfw mommy loves you no matter what
>>
>>39362831
That wasn't sarcasm. Only a good mom would tell you how it is straight.
>>
dont tell me what i am and am not grandma
>>
File: maxresdefault2.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault2.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>39362861
>that wasn't sarcasm
neither was I
>>
File: everythingisfine.jpg (67KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
everythingisfine.jpg
67KB, 500x534px
>weigh like 150 fucking pounds, up from pure Birkenau mode of 130
>Mom says "Anon you're getting a bit TOO bulky you should stop working out so much"
>>
>>39363096
>Mütiilation
Aayy
>>
File: 1424494341252.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1424494341252.png
422KB, 665x662px
>hook up with girl
>her: "you have a nice body"
no I don't you dumb bitch I'm fat
or at least I'm not where I want to be yet

>family event
>whole family: "anon you're so handsome, where's your girlfriend at" through the whole night
>SHUT THE FUCK UP I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND REEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>post on fit
>they say I'm not fat
:<< guys
>>
>>39362732
>tfw you basically have Blaha's chest

Life is suffering
>>
My parents gave me body dysmorphia by constantly scrutinizing my look and body and telling me if they thought I gained weight. Most of the time, they would say this when I had no changes in weight.
>>
People don't stop insisting that I'm not fat. "A little chubby, that's it." I'm 204 lbs at 5'4. It's rare people agree with me when I say I am. Doctor sure as shit says I'm obese.
>>
>>39362796
Same, one of the things that eventually led me to becoming fit. Thanks mom
>>
People tell me I'm not fat all the time, but I'm sitting at 20% body fat and I feel like a tubby mess. It's helped me get to 2/3/4/5 but even though I've reached that milestone and I'm pleased with it, I can't say it's not frustrating.
>>
>>39363155
They should have borted you
>>
>>39364618
You haven't fucking reached 100kg Ohp you lying splerg
>>
>>39364672
>borted
>>
>>39362732
No. My parents tell me I am fat whenever I bulk, they think anything over 200lbs is obese.
>>
>entire family is fit or at least not fat
>i'm fat as fuck and the only person in my family who is fat as fuck
>been fat since i can remember, fed horribly and whatnot
>mom tells me i need to lose weight as she buys junk upon fucking junk
At least I made sure my lil bro is fit.
>>
>jhc ,anon! You used to be a skinny twig but now you have lots of muscle!
>>
>Be over 210lbs, 5'9" 22% BF
>Start doing SL, get newb gains and down to 185lbs
>You need to eat more you're wasting away

Luckily my Dad was and still is encouraging of my gains
>>
My parents keep telling me to stop dieting and call me skinny when I'm 5'5" and 175 pounds. They say I'll end up as "a bone" and say the dog will start gnawing me. I wanna be 130 and am doing good so far but they just keep ripping on me. My mom says I'm skinny and shouldn't lose anymore even tho I have a small gut and huge legs.

My mom is about 240 at 5'6" and stepdad is pushing 450 at 6'4". She lies and says she's a little over 200 but that's a fuckin' lie. Stepdad is a gastric bypass failure. They keep buying shitty food and don't try to help me get good food. They'll buy chicken breasts and steamable veggies but that's about it. I'm trying to get a job to get money so I can move out. I hate this place.
>>
>>39365673
Keep going, I believe in you. I started as a fatass, no one encouraged me when I was losing weight. Managed to get to 6.0 145lbs skelly. I'm at 175 now after a clean bulk. If I did it you can
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.