[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short I'm getting ready for boot camp and I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: p90x-insanity3.jpg (64KB, 650x375px) Image search: [Google]
p90x-insanity3.jpg
64KB, 650x375px
Long story short I'm getting ready for boot camp and I was thinking of picking one of these up to help with my training. I'm running every morning with basic pullup/pushup/situp workouts but I thought adding one of these in the afternoon would help because they're pretty much all bodyweight and high rep stuff.

What do you think? Is that a decent plan? Which one should I get?

t. 275 pound highschool football lineman going for the USMC
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
>>39362558
shut the fuck poole the only thing you need to do is stretch da boi pucci for the big green weenie
>>
>>39362558
You are probably the worst linemen that exists

t. Non football player who lifts more than linemen
>>
>>39362558
Bump
>>
Last bump
>>
>>39362963
faggit
>>
>>39362558

Realistically, you're probably way off from your max shipping weight anyway so you probably have to cut down.
>>
Cut

Cut

Cut

Cut

Cardio

Disregard all other info

Clean your diet up

Cut down to your max weight and build cardio

Buy a pull up bar and do pushups and a core routine at home

Heed my advice or eat shit bozo
>>
>>39362558
Rosie?
>>
You're gonna be thrust into a lot of fucking running, lose weight or your bones and connective tissue will hate you.

Pullup, pushups, situps are the core for testing criteria other than running, but be able to rep out tons of flutter kicks, air squats, and burpees too.

I recommend being able to ruck at least 4mi/hour with min of 35 lb on your back in boots.

You'll probably suck like every other leg I've met though.
>>
>>39363215
> You'll probably suck like every other leg I've met though.

shut the fuck up butter bar
>>
Canadian Infantryman here.

Start rucking. I was pretty /fit/ through battle school but my feet were soft as fuck and were always bleeding and blistering up after long ruck marches
>>
>>39363261
I wonder what weight our boys are carrying when on those ruck marches... I've always assumed about 100 pounds no?
>>
>>39363287
80-100.
>>
>>39362558
you need to be under 200 pounds
>>
>>39362558
Your knees won't make it you inordinately large motherfucker
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.