[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

adv banned me so i cant post there guys how am i gonna work off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

adv banned me so i cant post there guys how am i gonna work off this weight after winter i dont wanna go outside when its not cold so going for walks or hiking isnt an option...
>>
i tried situps before but i think i was cheating because my feet werent totally flat on the ground the whole time but i could feel my stomach getting warm anyway so maybe it worked also i have dumbells but i think thats only for your arms right? i dont really care about being musculer or anything i just dont wanna get fat because it seems like a really big inconvinience and if i dont work it off soon i mighr end up not being able to do it later because im still growing up and i think since im younger changing my body is a lot easier than it would be when im older at least thats what i heard somewhere and it kind of makes sense because thats how your brain works too like it changes a lot when youre younger and then when youre older its already developed and doewsnt need to change anymore so it just stays the same or changes really really slowly
>>
>>39361007
Eat less you fat shit
>>
fucking holy shit this is either god level b8 or a really autistic person

scroll up and read the sticky
>>
thanks i didnt see the sticky!! i was just really worried and i guess i was in a rush because iu was worried about being fat and not beingf able to stop it or get rid of it because im pretty muych an adult now and i guess im getting old sorry ill check stickies before i post next time mods deleet my thread please
>>
You can very easily lose weight without exercising at all if you wanted to. You just need to make a commitment to eating better.

also read the sticky.
>>
my dad keeps bringing me halloween chocolate so its not really my fault i guess maybe i should just learn to say nbo but i dont wanna hurt his feelings and make him think i dont like his gifts..... thanks for the advise guys
>>
>>39361007

what do you main in league senpai
?
>>
i dont play league i tried it once but i didnt really like it that much because my teammates always complained and yelled at me even trhoujgh we were only playing against bots... i tried gnar and he was a lot of fun but i think hes too slow and im used to faster characters in video games so i wasnt very good with him anyway the only games i really play are on steam and none of them are really online except tree of savior but i dont talk to anyone on it and i dont have any friends on steam to play with i play deathsmiles sometimes too but i only play that stage where your flying above buildings and traintracks in the sky and i think theres a lake in the background the other levels get really hard i like that one because i have so much space to move around not like that crystal cavernb or volcano where theres walls everywhere and literal crystals on the walls make suicide bullets i dont understand how anyone can play that its impossible for me...
>>
File: 1449455934912.jpg (25KB, 538x502px) Image search: [Google]
1449455934912.jpg
25KB, 538x502px
>>39361309
take the chocolate and thank him, then throw it away, you fat faggot. Either man up and accept responsibility for your disgusting blubber and lose it or get off fit and keep eating like the pig you are.
>>
im not gonna respond tyo you if you call me names all im doing is asking how to lose weight thats what this board is freaking for idiot.... anyway im, reading the sticky now so i think ill be ok thanks guys
>>
Appreciate your dad while he is still around op.

I see a few mean comments here but you can still eat some candy and lose weight at the same time. You don't have to go all militant with a hardcore fitness plan and a strict diet like some people here will tell you to.

A few small changes can go a long way.
godspeed op.
>>
>banned in /adv/
>a board full of tripfags on a egotrip shitposting about themselves

What the fuck
>>
skip rope.

Learn the technique and do 5 min intervals or tabata. Enjoy your stationary cardio
>>
>>39361549

best answer so far.
>>
yeah i dont wanna say no or throwq the chocolate away because what if he found out and it really hurt his feelings and even if he didnt thats still a pretty mean thing to do...
>>
everything in the fticky looks too hard maybe ill buy a treadmill buit i dont know how expensive those are and i dont wanna spend a lot oif money just to lose weight plus ill probably get really sweaty and need to shower whenever i use it and i guess that might mess up my routine because i usually showerr in the morning and i dont think i would have enough energy to run in the morning everydayill tryt skip rope too it sounds really easy thanks
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.