[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women generally not as invested in staying fit and lean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 200143219-001.jpg (98KB, 529x323px) Image search: [Google]
200143219-001.jpg
98KB, 529x323px
Why are women generally not as invested in staying fit and lean as men are?

Every time I date a grill I watch their eating habits and get caught up in how they will look after several years or god forbid they fart out a kid. Is it to shard to track calories and do cardio? Fuck!
>>
>>39357282
>thinking you want your woman to be doing cardio and skipping meals
>obviously high fat high protein diet is best for babies
>eat as much as you want, no sugar, no carbs, tons of fish.
>>
They don't need to be.

>A man gains weight
>he loses out on 90% of possible partners

>A woman gains weight
>she loses out on maybe 10% of her possible partners
>>
File: graph-diminishing-returns.gif (37KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
graph-diminishing-returns.gif
37KB, 800x533px
Because whether or not they're in shape they will be on the receiving end of male attraction, so it's not worth it to invest the time and effort it takes to be fit, if attention's all they want. It's the female equivalent of
>lol lifting for girls
except they would be getting more attention, but the would no longer be maximizing the effort vs. reward ratio, as the amount of attention would likely not offset the effort of the gym, at least not immediately.

Plus, if you ever break up with them for getting fat, you're the asshole. And having a kid pretty much locks you and your wallet to them one way or another.

They just don't have, that's what it comes down to.
>>
File: lotr-frodo-950x570.jpg (69KB, 950x570px) Image search: [Google]
lotr-frodo-950x570.jpg
69KB, 950x570px
>>39357292
The truth, it hurts so much.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mvb1i5nLiW1qaykaa.jpg (34KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mvb1i5nLiW1qaykaa.jpg
34KB, 350x525px
>>39357282
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.