[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is being in shape and healthy looked down upon so much? This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 30

File: tiny tim.jpg (299KB, 1409x980px) Image search: [Google]
tiny tim.jpg
299KB, 1409x980px
Why is being in shape and healthy looked down upon so much? This shit is getting ridiculous
>>
>>39356825
Taking steroids isn't healthy you crybaby
>>
>>39356825

Taking steroids isn't healthy you crybaby
>>
>>39356825
Taking crybaby isn't steroids you healthy
>>
File: 1477003659677.png (6KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
1477003659677.png
6KB, 448x357px
>>39356830

>be for Trump
>automaticly sterons

IMBLYING
>>
File: klokov.jpg (147KB, 788x697px) Image search: [Google]
klokov.jpg
147KB, 788x697px
>>39356825

Being fat and unhealthy means the US corporations make more money selling you (corn)sugar and shitty food.

In other parts of the world (except a few European countries who have assimilated the American way of life), being in shape and healthy is still looked up to.
>>
Liberals are children who want a nanny state to make everything "fair" and "even". They look down upon hard work and self-reliance. They celebrate failure and victim hood. All gains are ill gotten gains in their eyes.
>>
>>39356867
>Liberals are children who want a nanny state to make everything "fair" and "even".
That terrifies me honestly. That sounds like they basically want communist revolution, and let me tell you, anyone east of Germany will tell you that it's a bad idea.
>>
>>39356940

its a really weird cultural thing going on where success is looked down upon.
>>
>>39356960
so kind of like pre-revolution Russia? Where you should stay in line with your class of people?

I sometimes get the feeling we're repeating 19 and 20 century, but with reversed roles. West is slowly leaning to communism while former Eastern Block is leaning more to free market, because they still remember what communism looked like.
>>
>>39356837
Reddit pls
>>
>>39356940
Canadian government wants children no longer to be called boy or girl, but instead comrade
>>
Typical numale

Guaranteed they don't have enough testosterone to say that to any "dude bros" in real life. Yes even manlets.
>>
>>39357095

tim wise is some big time white guilt propaganda guy that goes around preaching SJW shit btw
>>
>>39356847
>Being fat and unhealthy means the US corporations make more money selling you (corn)sugar and shitty food
It means big pharma and the medical industry, which has been exploding in the US thanks to Obamacare, will make enormous profits off people's enormous asses.
>>
>>39357110

explains a lot
>>
File: 1467492782831.jpg (12KB, 347x348px) Image search: [Google]
1467492782831.jpg
12KB, 347x348px
>>39356825
>if you work out you automatically take steroids
>>
File: 1440997464381.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1440997464381.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>39357134
>gymbro
>not /fraud/
do you even want to make it?
>>
>>39356940
>That sounds like they basically want communist revolution

They do
>>
File: 1446158577194.gif (4MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446158577194.gif
4MB, 800x800px
>>39357142
>2016
>being a gymbro
>not lifting heavy-ass weights at the comfort of your home

Never going to make it
Also
>2016
>taking steroids
>having to cheat to feel better about how shit you are at life instead of just pushing yourself to make it

Never
Going
To
Fucking
Make
It
>>
>>39356867
This is maybe one of the most ignorant things to come from this board.

Putting quotation marks around the words "fair" and "even" as if somehow providing equal opportunity for everyone is a bad thing. You cannot argue against fairness, just stop.
>>
>>39356825
Because this is the twitter era and tribalism never dies. The main difference is you don't need a cult to reinforce your retarded opinions any more. Shit they're called followers for a reason. So some retard had this probably uninformed opinion and twitter was there to confirm his beliefs.
>>
>>39357185

these people don't want equality of oppurtinity, they want equality of outcome
>>
>>39357167
>being genetic trash ugly shit
>thinks he can "make it" by gymcelling
HEIGHT FACE FRAME

just kys uggo manlet lmaoo
>>
>>39357185
Equality of opportunity and equality of outcome are two completely different things friendanon.
>>
File: pepetest.jpg (113KB, 702x536px) Image search: [Google]
pepetest.jpg
113KB, 702x536px
>>39356825
M A G A
A
G
A
>>
>>39357205
Roids are literally for people who have none of those things though
Literally no point in doing roids unless you're an ugly insecure fuck, like masT
>>
>>39357204
>>39357209

Stop taking in memes from /pol/ and infowars

>We don't want innocent black people getting killed by cops
>Hurr u want equality xD not the equal opportunity of presenting your case against the police

Equal (((Opportunity))) means shit if there are systems set up to prevent you from taking advantage of those opportunities.

Also equality of outcome is a legal constant. In the Justice system it's called precedence. It's not just about having the equal opportunity to present your case in court, but the guaranteed equal treatment under the law to have the same outcome in similar circumstances.
>>
>>39356825
Crab bucket.

They know that they could get in shape and be a fellow sick cunt, but it's easier to drag down everyone to their level instead.
Unfortunately for them, they don't realise that they'll never get everyone, and no matter what lies they tell themselves, everyone knows a fit guy outshines an unfit guy every time when all other things are equal
>>
>>39357234
>Equal (((Opportunity))) means shit if there are systems set up to prevent you from taking advantage of those opportunities.

Where it is set up? How?
>>
>>39357185
Life is not fair. Some people/organisms have natural advantages over others. There's a meme about this in biology but I forgot what it was called. Basically, negative traits are supposed to be culled and positive ones are supposed to succeed and propagate.

On the societal level it's not that extreme, but you'd be a fool to think that the only thing that separates a neurosurgeon from a janitor in every single example of the two is somehow nurture. Some people are better than others. Some people work harder than others. Some people deserve more than others.

Equality is a nice idea. How does one implement it? Pretty sure you're not going to be able to raise every child in the exact same environment, let alone from the exact same DNA. How does one enforce their approximation of it? By totalitarian force if history serves as a guide.

We can strive towards a better society. Sure. But let's not fool ourselves about the reality of the world we live in. Life is hard. Life isn't fair. It never will be.
>>
>>39357234
>Equal (((Opportunity))) means shit if there are systems set up to prevent you from taking advantage of those opportunities.

Like affirmative action?
>>
>>39357234
>We don't want innocent black people getting killed by cops
Then why every time they complain about "innocent" black people getting killed by cops it turns out it was someone who was not innocent at all and was actively trying to hurt someone as they were shot?

Also equality under the law is not what they want, they actually want the law to consider people differently so that the outcomes in their life become similar. i.e. not punishing blacks as harshly for their crimes so that the black punishment rate is about the same as the white punishment rate, despite black criminal rates being far higher, or forcing hiring quotas so that blacks get hired about as much as whites, despite blacks being a much smaller part of the population and usually not being as qualified as their white counterparts.

Also, there's no problem with innocent black people getting killed by cops in the US. Considering the crime rates, black criminals are shot way less than white criminals, which are killed *more often* despite there being *less* white criminals.
>>
>>39357269
If you don't know, then you're probably a white man. Not meming, but white men seem to be the only people on earth that believe everyone is treated equally by society.

>>39357273
>Life is not fair.
The purpose of the justice system is to make life fair. Saying "life is not fair" is a moot point.

>equality is a nice idea. How does one implement it?

By treating people equally.

>>39357278
Affirmative action doesn't prevent you from taking advantage of opportunities, it provides you with an opportunity
>>
>>39357288
>Then why every time they complain about "innocent" black people getting killed by cops it turns out it was someone who was not innocent at all and was actively trying to hurt someone as they were shot?

Wrong.
>>
>>39357234

innocent blacks dieing is not an institutional problem

Imagine you're a cop who deals with scum all day

You're in a scum neighboorhood and have already dealt will several violent crims just a few hours earlier. Then you see something that you think might be another crime. The situation gets heated and you make a bad decision.

Then the justice system goes soft on them because they've dedicated their lives to justice. They might even know the judges since the work with them. It's not some giant conspiracy that blacks die more. It's an outcome of circumstance that comes from the crime
>>
>>39357290
Who the fuck is talking about the justice system besides you? Affirmative action provides your tribe with opportunities by restricting those opportunities for other people. Are you seriously going to say it doesn't? You don't give a shit about equality.
>>
>>39357295
It's very true. There are hundreds of innocent people both black and white killed by cops and all that these "movements" focus on is the handful of actual criminals who happened to be unarmed when they were killed.
>>
File: TWaAsAO.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
TWaAsAO.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
Butthurt normalfags slowly realizing they don't want to try as hard and blaming genetics and lack of time.

Bonus points if they call you an alpha male or narcissist
>>
>>39357304
Because you dont understand that we as a society have set up systems to ensure that things are fair and equal. We value equality of outcome, so when liberals ask for the same thing in the legislative branch you can't call them babies, dumbass.

>Affirmative action provides your tribe with opportunities by restricting those opportunities for other people. Are you seriously going to say it doesn't? You don't give a shit about equality.

You're being quite the little bitch about black people going to college, meanwhile we were slaves and i guarantee you wouldn't be making the same arguments if you were on the other end you racist fuck.
>>
>>39357321

>we wuz slaves n shiet
>>
They want a return to white Christian nationalism not because of a racist view of the others but because it's easy to understand for people who know nothing about the rest of the world. The fury of white blue-collar men against illegal immigration is ironic. Due to the fact that Congress never managed to pass a decent immigration bill, the illegal immigrants are the lifeblood of the economy. They do all the jobs that these white blue-collar men would never do. And the illegal immigrants do it for little money, making those services affordable to middle-class families. Places like California where salaries are skyrocketing need more illegal immigrants, not fewer, because there aren't enough workers for the humble jobs (in construction, agriculture and services) to match the demand of a growing economy. Who will take care of you when you are 80 years old? Almost certainly a foreign-born nurse. Hopefully, you will be able to hire a foreigner who doesn't charge the outrageous rates of US citizens, otherwise you will probably just die, unable to pay for the help you will need. Illegal immigrants prospered during the Great Recession, when white middle-class men were getting unemployment benefits: the illegal immigrants took all the jobs that US citizens didn't want and did much better than white men with the same (low) level of education. Trump's white male supporters advocate a sinister scenario: they want the USA to become a country run not by winners but by losers. They want to impose the rule of the losers, the rule of the people who dropped out of college and totally missed the train of progress (not to mention of women's emancipation).
>>
>>39357306
No dude its not lol, if you think that it's because your only interaction with black people is through the media.

>>39357301
>innocent blacks dieing is not an institutional problem

like there are people who say THIS and you expect people to believe there's no racism with cops?

You white boys are so naive man.
>>
>>39357295
Niggers aren't people anyway
>>
>>39357290
>If you don't know, then you're probably a white man. Not meming, but white men seem to be the only people on earth that believe everyone is treated equally by society

No, I'm simply from another side of the world and havelimited knowleage of life in US really looks like. Now you're gonna enlighten me, possibly with some proofs and links?

Fucking Poe's Law man, I think took the bait.
>>
>>39357316
>normies are now the ones reeeeeing
Tables have turned
>>
>>39357327

>having an illegal underworld of borderline slave workers is a good thing

L M A O
>>
>>39357325
>whenever someone makes a point I can't refute, i'll just repeat it in a funny voice

Typical conservative babby tier lack of argument
>>
>>39356825
Hard work is terrifying to the lazy Marxist.
>>
>>39357330

black cops kill blacks too

it's not the white you have to worry about, it's the blue
>>
>>39357321

We value equality of outcome.

No, we don't or rather, we shouldn't. Equality of outcome ensures that people are rewarded for being lazy, useless fucks.

What we value is equality of opportunity. That is true equality. It is then up to the individual to earn they outcome they deserve.
>>
>steroids
>healthy
>>
>>39357335
>Poe's Law

Stop meming lad, there's no "Law" or whatever you're referring to.

Why are you commenting and telling me about things that you have no idea about?
You're not even American why do you feel the need to interject at all?

IN america we have this thing called

>>39357334

If i still have to draw the lines for you i will be happy to.

There are people that DONT LIKE black people, and will go out of their way to hurt us, assault us, make life hard for us.

The police are no different.

They will do whatever they can get away with, just because there isn't always a camera doesn't mean it doesn't go on.

And do your fucking research, not every famous media case regarding black people has the black man been violent or non innocent, do your fucking research man.
>>
>>39357340

post slave papers or stop posting

I'm irish and my family was slaves too but I don't cry about it
>>
>tfw there are liberal policies that also make sense from a purely economic point of view
>tfw no one actually realizes this

Abortion is a good example. You either pay 600 for an abortion or 15k for k-8 education and then tens of thousands in legal fees and food stamps because most aborted babies are born in poverty or would end up in an orphanage.
>>
>>39357358

yea there is good ideas and retards on both sides, I don't doubt that. Unfortunately we only have choice A or B in a world with a million variables
>>
>>39357354
The worst thing that happened to the western world is to give you monkeys a platform to screech from.
>>
>>39357345
>black cops kill blacks too

Doesn't matter

>>39357350
>Equality of outcome ensures that people are rewarded for being lazy, useless fucks

Wrong

>What we value is equality of opportunity. That is true equality

No it isn't

> It is then up to the individual to earn they outcome they deserve

No man.

If 50% of STEM grads are white, the other 50% of them are black and 75% of new hires in the field are white, then that is not fair. There was equal opportunity there, but it still isn't a fair system.

If you do the same work and have the same qualifications, you should be achieving the same results aka equal outcomes.
>>
>>39356825
Why are liberals such passive aggressive faggots.?
>>
>>39357185
>equal opportunity
That's achieved with everyone having access to basic services like education and healthcare, and arguably some more like housing.
>>
>>39357321
You're supportive of affirmative action and similar programs that treat you as too stupid to get into whatever liberal arts crap you wish to saturate your brain with, yet someone who wishes to see you get in on hard work and dedication is a racist?

The government does not care about you, Democrats do not care about you, liberals do not care about you, they care about the colour of your skin.

You are a trophy, a virtue signalling enabler who's prime purpose is to stand still and be black.
>>
>>39356847
Don't you fucking dare use her name

:(
>>
>>39357185
People are not equal.
>>
>>39357355
God you're so ignorant.

Show me a white nationalist group that has expressed an aim to kill irish people

Show me irish segregation

Show me anti-irish racism in the media

Show me where the president calls you the irish version of the word "nigger" on live TV

And when we complain that it's unfair treatment for us and our families, we're "crybabies" apparently, gimme a break.
>>
>>39357354
>
Stop meming lad, there's no "Law" or whatever you're referring to.
Ok, no problem

>Why are you commenting and telling me about things that you have no idea about?
I asked literally one question "How is he system set up?". I asked it precisely because I have no idea and I want to expand my knowleage on that matter.

>You're not even American why do you feel the need to interject at all?
Same as above. Also that's racist.

So you're going to tell me what exacly is wrong in US or you're gonna dance around the subject?
>>
>>39357321
>Equality of outcome is a good thing
Ok buddy. You're on /fit/, where most people seem to know that actions actually have consequences. But ok.

>you don't like black people
Ok buddy. I live in a black neighborhood, in a black city, have black family, have black friends, have had black girlfriends, and you're the one who brought up systems of inequality, but ok. I'm a klan member.

You don't give a shit about equality. You only care about what you think of as your own people. You're just a run of the mill angry racist. You don't see humanity as a single team. The betterment of all need not come at the expense of any. Have a good one faggot.
>>
>>39357390

No, I won't because I'm not a victim

You can look up irish segregation and anti-irish racism yourself

If I got mad every time I was called a ginger I would be in jail
>>
>>39357330
>because your only interaction with black people is through the media.

Of course. Why would I willingly associate with a fucking nigger in real life?
>>
>>39357358
>What is an orphanage
>>
>>39357390

also you are talking to different people irish bro didn't not call you crybabi
>>
>>39357377
>That's achieved with everyone having access to basic services like education and healthcare, and arguably some more like housing

Lol define 'access'.

Does access mean that the school is there and we can enroll in it? Or does access mean that the school is of the same quality and we can enroll in it under the same circumstances as a white kid i.e. it is properly funded, decent food, well organized etc.?

Which one is access?
>>
>>39357373

>If 50% of STEM grads are white, the other 50% of them are black and 75% of new hires in the field are white, then that is not fair.

Based on what exactly?

Graduates are not of equal ability. It does not follow that just because equal numbers graduate that equal numbers should be employed.

Fairness is that they all have the opportunity to apply for a position and then be judged purely on their merit and fit for the job.

You assume that just because 25% more whites are hired that someone is selecting based purely on race. It could well be that those 25% of white graduates are better in any number of ways than the black ones that 'should' have gotten the job.

Equality of opportunity is absolutely the only practical way to be 'fair'. If everyone has the same opportunity it is down to the individual to succeed.

Equality of outcome means rewarding everyone equally regardless of their merit or the effort put in and that is bullshit.
Why the fuck should a man and a woman be paid the same wage when the man works longer hours and sacrifices more of his personal life?

Why should a workforce be divided exactly into proportionate racial groups when the best candidates are all asian?

Fuck your 'everyone gets a trophy' bullshit.
>>
>>39357390
Is this bait?

Irish and Italian immigrants experienced all of this
>>
>>39357373
Holy shit. Take a breather from your victim mentality.
>>
Niggers deserve the rope
>>
File: IMG_0351.jpg (119KB, 1024x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0351.jpg
119KB, 1024x834px
>>39357330
>>39357234
>>39357288
>>39357306
Here are some fun stats
>>
>>39357384
If you think the only metric that is involved in your success in school is "hard work" then my reply to you is simple. You lived a very sheltered life where everything was in your control. You've never experienced a world where things outside of your power could possibly fuck up your life for good. Like getting caught with weed and getting arrested for 6 years, coming out of prison a criminal because thats what u needed to be to survive. You never had a father die and had to take responsibility for your family and drop out of school.

Your mom wasn't sick and you had to take care of her.

You weren't kicked out of your house at a young age and decided that either you A. go to school hungry as fuck and stay on the straight and narrow or B. find a way to make money so you and your family can eat.

You never experienced what its like to be a smart black kid in an environment that thrives on masculinity and defending yourself white boy

You sound like a privileged little preppy kid going "hurr why dont u black people just use ur trust fund money to get into college OMG R U DUMB LOL"
>>
>>39357409
Stop being obtuse and trying to complicate matters where the point is clear.
I mean precisely your second meaning, so that even if you're poor you can have a decent basic education provided by the state and progress from there.
>>
>>39357396
>Also that's racist

It's not racist, american isn't a race dumbfuck.

>So you're going to tell me what exactly is wrong in US or you're gonna dance around the subject?

WHY DONT YOU OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND READ THE THREAD DUMBASS

>>39357386
>>39357371
>>
>>39357397
>Ok buddy. You're on /fit/, where most people seem to know that actions actually have consequences. But ok

You ignored my argument good job and made up some quote where i said you don't like black people.

GOOD JOB.
>>
File: doubt.png (38KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
38KB, 300x171px
>>39357442
>things outside of your power
>Like getting caught with weed
>>
>>39357402
Lol top kek thinking being called a ginger is the same as being called a nigger.

TOP KEK

One is just memes, the other is

>>39357403
>>
>>39357458
Trying to reason with a liberal is like giving medicine to the dead. Save your energy.
>>
>>39357410
>Graduates are not of equal ability. It does not follow that just because equal numbers graduate that equal numbers should be employed

Okay because you really cannot understand i'll have to make it simpler.

There was a study done where the exact same request for a room reservation was made, the only difference was the name. One name was white, the other was Jewish.

The Jewish guy got BTFO and no one would rent him a room.

Let alone hiring the person for a job

Let alone if the person was black and not jewish

Cmon man, stop trying to argue that theres no active or systemic discrimination against people.

Jewish or black, just stop man.
>>
>>39356988
You are not wrong.
>>
>>39357442
>You never experienced what its like to be a smart black kid in an environment that thrives on masculinity and defending yourself white boy

so you admit the issue is black culture which is crude, violent and thuggish. such is the true nature of the nigger.
>>
>>39357354
People don't like you because you are the source of most problems in this country.
>>
>>39357461

it's literally the same thing but blacks chimp when they get picked on
>>
Not being from US I wasn't actually racist until I met some black people. Those fuckers always try to guilt you into shit and paint you as the racist devil so as to get above you and you know what? Fuck those shits, uppity niggers can kiss my ass
>>
>>39357412
not an argument.

>>39357431
You're such a fool, it reaches much more than the number of homicides.

If i give you a gun and tell you go kill your enemy, I am part of the problem.

If I tell you to be a killer your whole life, and people treat you as such, and you become a killer in order to survive, i am a part of the problem.

If i lock you in prison because you had a gram of weed for 5 years and ruin your life, and you come out of prison mad and angry, I am a part of the problem.

That statistic would only be meaningful if everything else was equal, which they arent. Statistics dont have as much value as you think
>>
>>39357480
This. The KKK was anti-Catholic (read: Irish and Italian) as much as it was anti-black.

The only difference between Irish- and Italian-Americans and blacks is that blacks cry, cry, riot, cry, riot, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>39357495
I'm pretty sure you're baiting, but if you don't really like it this much here why don't you go back to Africa?
>>
>>39357443
If you mean the second meaning, then equal opportunity requires equal access. Equal access requires equal resources and equal circumstances. equal circumstances are impossible without equal outcomes, next.
>>
>>39357412
Communist indoctrination is extremely hard to remove if done over many years when humans are young, basically using schooling to raise a generation of lazy, left wing, globalist loving useful idiots that will give away their rights because they are told too.

Self choice is an extremely painful and foreign thought process to these people as they've been programmed to think only what the collective wants (and the media controls the collective).

There's that video that gets posted occasionally about that ex Soviet spy who specialized in what I just talked about and it's extremely obvious that it's happening now.

Blacks that support BLM or affirmative action are the same types of blacks that Democrats would have (and still do) consider Pet Niggers.
>>
>>39357485
this
I was a liberal until I was about 17 years old and had to work with a load of black people and muslims in my part time job.
>>
>>39356825
Because they have nothing. All numales are capable of doing is whining and crying.
>>
>>39356988
A very oversimplified analysis of a vastly more complex situation, keep it up buddy, don't read books/articles regarding any of this
Be content with the fact that /pol/ agrees
>>
>>39357458
>>39357469
Are you guys joking or what?

Seriously?

White people smoke weed on the middle of the street here, when cops see them they dont say a single word.

Black people smoke something at night time, they get arrested, beaten and thrown in prison.

These are FUCKING KIDS for crying out loud man.

But yes i'm sure it's just because i'm liberal that that is seemingly unfair. Give me a break.
>>
>>39357442
My parents grew up with farmer/fishermen as senpaitachi straigt outta commie china. They got to eat meat twice a week if times were good. Now one is an engineer and the other is a milionaire trader. My friends parents both died when he was 14 leaving him with his gramps. Hes well off now and married.

Youre not getting any sympathy with your shitty sob stories, shitty worthless people will remain shitty worthless people. Now fuck off.
>>
>>39357476
>so you admit the issue is black culture which is crude

>hasn't looked into the reasons why the culture is like that

>must be genetics

You're real smart.

Take a look at white guys in russia, they aren't exactly peaceful. Your environment dictates your behaviour you fucking clown.
>>
>>39357450
>It's not racist, american isn't a race dumbfuck.
You're denying me participation in discussion, because I'm not from the same country as you.
I called it racist because it was first more or less accurate word to describe it. You can call it "countryism" or whatever if that makes you happy.

>WHY DONT YOU OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND READ THE THREAD DUMBASS

So your system is set up, because there are assholes on anonymous forums? Come on, you have internet, you should know how to deal with this kind of people - stop feeding trolls. There will always be assholes and there's nothing you can do about it. Grow thickers skin if it bothers you, if you recive legitame threats inform local authorities.
But that still has nothnig to do with system, it's just some people being assholes. Are you being rejected from job applicatins because of you colour skin? Or Sexual orientation? Are there certain places you are legally forbidden to go because of skin colour/sexual orientation? These are examples of systematic problems. I thought you resolved them decades ago.
>>
>>39357529

>Implying liberals want deregulation and aren't fascist boot-lickers on any issue besides drugs.
>>
>>39356825
THE MACHINE
>>
>>39357470

So your solution is to force people to treat everyone exactly the same regardless of their behaviour and personal achievement?

That's what equality of outcome necessitates. It doesn't fucking work.

You cannot just give people the same things in life without addressing what they've done to deserve it.

If you don't like people having the freedom to do business with/hire who they want then you should probably go find a country where it's normal for the authorities to dictate how people live their lives.
>>
>>39357480
No it isn't the same thing you fucking idiot.

If you retards STILL don't get it. Here's how white people TRULY feel about blacks

>>39357504
>>39357478
>>
>>39357495
Even then, it would not amount to a "cops killing blacks" problem, just a "blacks being criminally-inclined so often that people think that's all they can do which makes them be even more criminally-inclined" problem.

Racial stereotypes only work so long as the members of said race allow them to.
>>
>>39357505
You're confusing everything and making a huge mess. To have equal opportunity you need equal outcomes in the first place? How do you set up equal outcomes? You take all the money in the economy and distribute it evenly? Then some people will use it to make more money, others will lose it. Then maybe in 10 years you round it up and distribute it again?

Equal access does not require equal resources and equal circumstances, what the fuck are you saying. If two kids want to go to school and one is poor and cannot pay for transportation, then what equality of access means is for the government giving him some sort of student grant in order for him to attend classes without problems.
>>
>>39357529

nice anecdote

I got beat up by cops for smoking pot and I am not black

also
>trayvon martin
>mike brown
>both well over 6ft tall and nearly 18
> "kids"

lmao
>>
>>39357529
Again, you're probably baiting, but this "victim narrative" probably arises from the fact that you hate whites. It's like the liberal kid who believes he's not racist but at the same time supports Affirmative Action. Face it, different races cannot live together, even among the blacks in Africa you have tribal wars (though obviously because of the "white devils")
>>
File: Think-of-the-children[1].jpg (81KB, 578x392px) Image search: [Google]
Think-of-the-children[1].jpg
81KB, 578x392px
>>39357529
>These are FUCKING KIDS for crying out loud man
>>
>>39357529
Usually cops assume that the black is selling. Usually it is true.

Whites are smart enough to do their selling indoors, rather than on the streets.
>>
>>39357528
>A very oversimplified analysis of a vastly more complex situation

Duh, of course it's oversimplified. But tell me, you don't see the similarities in this opressor-opressed dynamics?
>>
>>39357551
No, if you prove yourself to be a good person I will treat you as such. However, we can't be blind to where most of the crime in this country comes from. If you don't like it than improve yourself, the individual, and stop identifying with a group that does not want to change and thinks that the problem lies everywhere else but within. Dumbass.
>>
>>39357551

>it isn't the same

why? you have not given a reason as to why ginger is different from nigger.

>Theses two anon posters and what all white people think of blacks!

k
>>
>>39357541
>You're denying me participation in discussion, because I'm not from the same country as you.
>I called it racist because it was first more or less accurate word to describe it. You can call it "countryism" or whatever if that makes you happy.

No dude, it's called you don't know what you're talking about, so stop talking about it.

>So your system is set up, because there are assholes on anonymous forums? Come on, you have internet, you should know how to deal with this kind of people - stop feeding trolls

I am tired of having to hold your hand through this.

The internet shows peoples true colours. This is /fit/, not /pol/ and theres already more racism in this thread than you would probably experience in your life.

Just topkek if you think white people aren't racist, all they do is hide it. You see racists coming out of the woodwork right infront of your eyes but dont believe that they could ever be in a position of power, cmon man just fuck of
>>
Are you seriously responding to this retard who ACTUALLY, unironically talks about we wuz slaves and dindus??? Stop taking the bait ya cunts
>>
>>39357551
Yep, confirmed, white people hate your ass homie, watcha gonna do? Make a rap song about it? Go in the streets, chimp out and get shot? Breed white Americans out of existence? (I fucking love to not be an American because of this one, desu)
>>
>>39357442
More generalisations about white people while ignoring the reasons shit like that might happen. It's not the evil white man keeping you down, it's the black culture your people seem to love so much, if you were as smart as you claim you would see this for yourself as I did growing up in a shitty fucking street in a hood neighbourhood.

These people that you defend want you to fail while we want you to have the oppurtunity to succeed, what a sick load of irony that is.

Equality of opportunity not equality of outcome, go do your own research on why this has to be before you spout your Soro's funded bullshit online, you're an embarrassment.
>>
>>39357539
look at africa where you god damn fucking cavemen hadn't even invented a fucking wheel before the white man turned up in the 19th century and taught you how to into civilisation.
then the white man left and you destroyed Rhodesia, which could feed your entire shitty fucking continent so you have to rely on handouts from white nations and still suffer from mass poverty and starvation.
Dont even try telling me it's because evil whitey looted your nations. Africa is the most resource rich continent on the entire fucking planet, we didnt even scratch 1% of what you have there before we gave you independence, and left you with the knowledge and the techniques and the equipment to exploit the vast resources sitting right under your fucking feet, but you stupid fucking niggers don't understand how to build and nurture and use what you have so you just immediately reverted to "what can I steal and plunder from my neighbor"
a nigger could have a mine with 10000 tons of gold sitting under his property, with all the equipment to extract it, and rather than dig it up he'd murder his neighbor for the 10 grams of gold that he'd already dug up.
>>
>>39357385
>her
>>
We need to get some music in here boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYJARyq2k9Y
>>
>>39357548
>force people to treat everyone exactly the same regardless of their behaviour and personal achievement?

In order to have equal personal achievenment, you need equal opportunity, in order to have equal opportunity, you need to have equal access, in order to have equal access, you need equal circumstances. In order to have equal circumstances, you need equal outcome.
>>
>>39357470

So why are asians doing so well? Why are third generation asians so low in crime statistics and so high in education and employment?

After all they were shipped en masse into america to work as, basically, slave labour. Abused, discriminated against at every turn, mocked openly for decades for their skin and eyes, dying by the hundred in horrific industrial accidents and no one gave a fuck...

Yet here they are, successful and respect and there the black community is, still flinging its shit around and burn down its own communities because another criminal got put down.

You know the difference is? Respect and work ethic. The chinks didn't come here and demand to be given everything. they fucking grafted their little asses off... Just like the Irish, to earn their place. The worked, they saved, they put their kids through school and emphasised this throughout their community.

Many other ethnic groups have been racially abused in America but none have failed so totally to adapt, thrive and belong as much as the american negro.
You've got no one to blame for the way you're treated beside your own people.
>>
>>39357579
>white people are racist
You are being racist towards white people by generalizing. Or, if you're not, then by the same argument I can generalize about black people and not be racist. Do you not read the shit you write, man?
>>
>>39357552
>Racial stereotypes only work so long as the members of said race allow them to

The problem is you're ignoring how blacks got to that position.

Society is a delicate structure. It's taken humans tens of thousands of years to get to where you are now. VERY recent periods of mistreatment, racism, segregation, demoralization, misrepresentation is going to have an effect on the society.

Stop being naive and thinking the problem is just about black peoples genetics and open your eyes to the wider picture.
>>
>>39357599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYpp_45N3xQ
>>
>>39357556
>Then some people will use it to make more money, others will lose it. Then maybe in 10 years you round it up and distribute it again?

No.

>Equal access does not require equal resources and equal circumstances, what the fuck are you saying. If two kids want to go to school and one is poor and cannot pay for transportation, then what equality of access means is for the government giving him some sort of student grant in order for him to attend classes without problems.

So therefore, equal resources, thank you for proving my point and answering your first question.
>>
>>39357407
An orphanage is where kids end up where they have no where else to go. Adoption rates are very low too, and who do you think pays for them to stay there? And who pays the salaries of the people who process the paper work and the CPS agents who check up when the kid gets adopted or the child psychologists who make sure being in an orphanage doesn't duck them in the head so hard that they never get adopted?
>>
>>39357558
>I got beat up by cops for smoking pot and I am not black

You're the anecdote. My story is of a general trend.

I have a friend who is one of the biggest drug dealers in my city of 500 thousand. He makes about 5-800 a day doing weed, cocaine, and adderrall

He's white, blond haired, blue eyed, 6 foot 2, athletic, and the son of my old high school librarian.

Guess how often he gets searched.

Guess how often I get searched, I've only smoked weed a few times in my life, and have never bought or carried it.

Cmon man, just cmon.
>>
>>39357579

Of course white people secretly hate blacks. You ruin everything.

You ruin every neighbourhood you move into. You ruin our culture. You ruin our schools. You ruin our communities.

You think people hate them for no reason? You think people just like to hate people because it's something to fucking do?

No, you're hated because you're trash... You bring it on yourselves. People are tired of dealing with your constant stream of bullshit.

It isn't just whites either. go talk to the asians, go talk to the beaners... They'll tell you to your fucking face that they hate you. They don't even try to pretend that they aren't racist. They hate you because you give other minorities a bad name.
You make them look bad.
>>
>>39357607
I never claimed it was due to black genetics. If anything, I believe black culture has a much stronger grip on their current circumstances than their genetic material.

But it changes nothing. It still remains true that blacks are much more criminally-inclined than other races and it still remains true that if a cop is trying to do their job well they will pay extra attention to blacks. It also remains true that cops will inevitably end up shooting black criminals very often, seeing as there are so many of them.

It is tragic and sad, but it is what it is.
>>
You already had your equal opportunity a few generations ago. You would'nt be able to complain about trayvor whos a good boy who didun do nuffin just grew up in the shitty hood if great grandpa trayvor did something usefull instead of nignoggin around. Just look at chang. Do you think grandpa chang had any advantage when he arrived in the states? Several generations of useless cunts and the next one is suddenly gonna turn a new leaf? Fuck off
>>
Being a lazy shithead is so much more fun than making efforts to better your life
>>
>>39357626

nice more anecdotes really made me think
>>
>>39357564
>fact that you hate whites.
Nothing against white people outside of the quite obvious racism itt

When people call you nigger and constantly try to make you out to be subhuman, there's nothing wrong with hating those people

>>39357569
>can't refute my point so just says it in a funny voice

Okay, there are not white high school kids who smoke weed.

5 years in prison is a reaasonable punishment for those kids

Yep.
>>
>>39357602
Ask in any case why are Jews doing so well, since that's the example he used. Without needing to refer to any /pol/ conspiracy about the Jews, it's easy to quickly disregard his argument that because some people are racist towards Jews that means the system hinders the progress of Jews, when it's the complete opposite.

>>39357615
>No.
Provide an argument instead of a monosyllable?

>So therefore, equal resources, thank you for proving my point and answering your first question.
How is providing help for basic services anything near equal resources, let alone equal outcome?
Again, you're making a huge mess and using words however you want, regardless of their actual meaning. I think that's the basic problem here, and that's why you cannot make coherent arguments and shout racist to anyone who disagrees.
>>
>>39357600

Equal personal achievement is the same damn thing as equality of outcome. We don't need that because it's bullshit.

I want whatever personal achievement equality of opportunity will allow an individual. That's classical liberalism. That's true egalitarianism. You're arguing back to front.

Do you even understand what equality of outcome means?
>>
>>39357570
Read

>>39357626

I know what im talking about, you guys arent smart.
>>
>>39357639
The question remains: are you a GIGA NIGA?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVZczTioMQ
>>
>>39357577
>you have not given a reason as to why ginger is different from nigger

You haven't given a reason why they're similar.

Maybe you live in a different world, but here, if you call someone ginger, its a descriptive term regarding their hair colour and freckles.

When you want to say someone is black, you say they're black, you don't say their a nigger.
>>
>>39357650
He's mixing up the terms but won't budge.
>>
>>39357234
You are one special kind of retard aren't you? Only half a year ago I would be sure you were trolling, but I've seen some shit
>>
>>39356867
This
>>
>>39357575
>No, if you prove yourself to be a good person I will treat you as such.

I dont have to prove anything to you.
>>
>>39357651
>I know what im talking about
Oh oh why didn't you say that before? Now it's all crystal clear!

If only I knew you knew what you were talking about from the start...
>>
>>39357662
>its a descriptive term regarding their hair colour and freckles.

nigger is a descriptive term for niggers.
>>
>>39357626
Let's pull out some statistics out of our asses. If 80% of blacks smoke and sell weed on the street and 20% of whites do, doesn't it make sense to monitor blacks much more closely when it comes to possession of weed?
>>
>>39357600

there should not be personal achievement though.

there no fucking achievement unless there is competition. there always has to be a better and a worse, a rich and a poor. I am by no means an advocate for 100% unregulated free market, but flat communism is evil, dude.

Also, your final "for X there must be Y statement should logically be the first in the series. Outcomes are on the the end of cascade, not the beginning you mong.

consider chemical castration.
>>
>>39357587
>More generalisations about white people while ignoring the reasons shit like that might happen. It's not the evil white man keeping you down, it's the black culture your people seem to love so much,

I think you're talking about kids, by the way, most white kids love it too.

I love it bro, focus on the perpetuation and not the instigation.

Focus on the effect and not the cause, you sure got a brain
>>
>>39357662

ginger is derogatory you dumb fuck

exactly the same as nigger

can you imagine how assblasted niggers would be if that southpark ginger episode was about blacks instead?

The only difference is blacks will start a mini race war every time someone uses the word
>>
>>39357626
>I have a friend
Did you ever cross your mind that maybe part of those 5-800 a day go to making sure things remain that way?

Also cops don't just randomly search people. They need to have a reason for that.

Blacks tend to be up to no good very often, so as soon as they're behaving suspiciously you have good reason to check up on them. And complaining that they WERE up to no good and got found out is a very shitty complaint to make. I mean, it'd be one thing if they were innocent, but if they're not? Got what they deserved.
>>
>>39357683
>>39357600

equal personal achievement*
>>
>>39357671
Than don't get pissy when you're treated like shit. Respect is a mutual thing, if you don't show it to me I won't show it to you, and I'd assume the same vice versa. As for the proving of oneself, I would watch your actions and judge how to treat you overtime. Seriously, you're either bait or are really that stupid.
>>
>>39357664

He seems to be saying 'we need equality of outcome therefore to get equality of outcome we need equality of outcome'.

And that's in response to the argument that 'we don't need equality of outcome'.

It's making my head hurt.
>>
>>39357590
>look at africa where you god damn fucking cavemen hadn't even invented a fucking wheel before the white man turned up in the 19th century and taught you how to into civilisation.

How did the white man turn up. With swords and guns, like gangsters. Now if we want to turn up against you what do you call us?

"stupid violent niggers"

So really you were the original stupid niggers. How did the white man get all that money and free labour that they could afford to sit around in an ivory tower for hundreds of years inventing new ways to fucking boil water? That's right, you went around like niggers and raped and murdered hundreds of thousands of people, took their money and used it for yourself.

So don't give me this whole civilization bullshit as if you're some sort of positive force in the world.
>>
>>39357698
it's 99% bait and not even fun bait, going to sleep, when I wake up the US should have a new president, godspeed everyone
>>
>>39357671

You prove it with your conduct. If you say you're a good person but don't conduct yourself as one then you're not a fucking good person.

You don't have to prove anything because it should be blatantly obvious in the way you behave. If it isn't, you ain't.
>>
>>39357579
>No dude, it's called you don't know what you're talking about, so stop talking about it.

Again, I asked one question and you flip out.
I don't know -> I ask -> I know. That's how it supposed to work.

>The internet shows peoples true colours. This is /fit/, not /pol/ and theres already more racism in this thread than you would probably experience in your life.

Just topkek if you think white people aren't racist, all they do is hide it. You see racists coming out of the woodwork right infront of your eyes but dont believe that they could ever be in a position of power, cmon man just fuck of

So there are people that have racist thought, so what? You can't police people's thoughts. Actions matter, not your thoughts.
Also "all white people are racist" wouldn't be considered racists? It's a generalization based on stereotype.

>You see racists coming out of the woodwork right infront of your eyes but dont believe that they could ever be in a position of power, cmon man just fuck of
>be in a position of power
What this has to do with anything? What does that even mean.

Jesus Christ, I only wanted some insight into american society and all I've got is screaming and talking condescendingly.
>>
lel wite boiis getting btfo by Hillary
>>
>>39357602
>So why are asians doing so well?
irrelevant question.

>>39357605
>You are being racist towards white people by generalizing. Or, if you're not, then by the same argument I can generalize about black people and not be racist

Okay dude, you haven't been reading the thread.
White people here have been callling me subhuman, nigger, saying i should go back to africa with my "tribe", saying we are stupid as fuck.

But yeah, they're not racist bro, me calling them racist is the racist part.

LOL
>>
File: 1478212303235.png (66KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1478212303235.png
66KB, 616x596px
>>39357626
>You are the anecdote
>follows up with an anecdote
>>
>>39357703
>How did the white man turn up. With swords and guns, like gangsters. Now if we want to turn up against you what do you call us?

We turned up to your savannah shithole where you walked around naked with spears and lived in mud huts in a hunter gatherer lifestyle.
It was the period of expansion, where we roamed the world smacking savages about and teaching them the hard way how civilisation worked. As payment we took a miniscule fraction of the mineral wealth that your continent had (but never exploited), and left behind roads, schools, hospitals and all the infrastructure required for a modern nation to function.
You then chose to let it decay into shit.
>>
>>39357703

If we're such terrible people why didn't you beat us back then when you fucking had a chance?

We fucking stomped the whole world and then brought it up to our level of modern civilisation and you've been salty cunts ever since.

Go ahead, fucking 'turn up' against white America. You would get fucking trashed. You useless fucks can't even organise a demonstration without burning down your own fucking neighbourhood.

'Don't hate the playa hate the game'. That's what you dipshits say right?
>>
>>39357721

the racist part is you lumping all whites with the retard nazi-posting on a cambodian basket weaving forum
>>
>>39357632
>Of course white people secretly hate blacks. You ruin everything.

Finally, a white man who has the balls to speak the truth, not a pussy like
>>39357605

>>39357633
>It still remains true that blacks are much more criminally-inclined than other races

There's no mafia? there are no white gangs? white people dont commit crimes across the entire world for hundreds of years? What do you call the holocaust if its not a crime? When have blacks done that? Gas chambers and work camps? When have we committed genocide to the peaceful natives?
What are you talking about, we are more criminally inclined? Are white people saints?
What about viking slave raids?

What are you on about fool?
>>
>>39357703
And left you with infrastructure that you promptly dismantled the minute we got out.

>>39357706
I don't think it's bait really, there are people like this. In any case we cannot know for sure and that's frightening.

>>39357721
It's only irrelevant if it hurts your argument, right?
And no, you're applying this to all white people, not the ones here. If we make generalizations about blacks, it's wrong. Are you really too dense to see the hypocrisy? I'm not saying generalizing is necessarily bad, I'm saying doing it selectively is bad.
>>
>>39357717

>not wyte

3/10 do better next time this is ebo 101
>>
>>39357721
>my "tribe"

Dude, I said tribe earlier in reference to your tribal mentality. Not because of... African tribesmen? I'm sorry, but you see racism everywhere because you are racist. I love black people. I love anyone who isn't an asshole, and when I commented on the natural state of inequality between human beings I meant it strictly on a personal level. Not a racial one. You chose to see it as a race issue.
>>
>>39357721

>irrelevant question.

How?

You're saying that blacks are sucking ass at civilisation because they were treated so badly in recent history.
I'm saying that they weren't the only ones. Where other ethnic groups have been through some real shit and thrived anyway you lot have done exactly fuck all except chimp out at every opportunity.

Your reasons for failure do not work unless you're willing to admit that blacks are inherently less capable than the asians or Irish.
If they can succeed why can't you?
>>
>>39357637
Cant refute it

>>39357640
>Provide an argument instead of a monosyllable?

It's at the bottom of my post.

>How is providing help for basic services anything near equal resources

Let's take out the arbitrary word basic.

>Help for services

That service is a resource. That help is in order to create a situation where the resource is no longer a limiting factor. In other words, you have equalized the available resources.
>>
>can't refute my counter anecdote

lol this thread is such a waste of time
>>
>>39357748
>There's no mafia? there are no white gangs? white people dont commit crimes across the entire world for hundreds of years?
It's crime rate, not crime itself, which is significantly higher in black communities

>What do you call the holocaust if its not a crime? When have blacks done that?
Ever heard of Rwanda?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
>>
>>39357748

You mean like when blacks sold millions of their own people to arab slavers who then sold them into slavery?

You mean like any number of African tribes who, to this day, continue to rape, mutilate and genocide entire rival tribes?
>>
>>39357667
>Nice argument.

>>39357673
Nice point

>>39357674
Finally an honest white man

>>39357676
You MUST. MUST. MUST. be meming.

If those statistics were true, then yes it make more sense to do so, but it would also make sense that whenever a white person is caught with weed he is treated similarly to the black person.

Now, those statistics aren't true, yet blacks are still patrollled more and he isn't treated similarly.

Look up the episode of Joe rogan where he talks to a baltimore cop. Even the cop agrees that they're treating us unfairly to make money for the DEA
>>
>>39356825

Because of fitness culture and the stereotypes it has created.

And fat acceptance shit.

And I'm quite sure there are also many other things factoring in the reason why being /fit/ is looked down upon nowadays.
>>
>>39357683
>Outcomes are on the the end of cascade, not the beginning you mong

Silly child, you probably dont have children.

The outcome of your life is the beginning of theirs.

Unless you change the end, you cannot change the beginning.
>>
>>39357703
>free labor
>completely ignoring the fact that black slaves were picked by the head nigger in each tribe (people that he didnt like or opponents) in exchange for wares

kek. nigs are so nasty of a race theyll gladly sell their own brothers in exchange for stuff (cause theyre too lazy to make or invent anything by themselves) and you want to complain about circumstances? you nigger fuck sat on all your resources and did fucking nothing then all of a sudden you want those gibsmedats when you see what others have. thats how you want leftieshit communism to work
>>
>>39357761
>>Cant refute it
You can't refute his anecdote either. That's what anecdotal evidence is.

>>It's at the bottom of my post.
No, you answered to one of my arguments with "no", instead of trying to refute it.

>Let's take out the arbitrary word basic.
Arbitrary how? Do you pretend the government to provide you with any and all services?

>That service is a resource. That help is in order to create a situation where the resource is no longer a limiting factor. In other words, you have equalized the available resources.
If you choose to define resources as "access to basic services" then yes, there you have your equality of opportunity. I still don't see how opportunity of outcome according to you plays into this.
>>
Go kill yourself nigger boy
>>
>>39357721
There is a sort of calm ignorance to your post. An inability to engage discuss without bringing your emotions into it. This is a problem for many people who hold strong political views, right or left. I think you should try to dissociate your ideas from your ego
>>
>>39357688
>ginger is derogatory you dumb fuck

That's debatable at best.

>>39357693
>Did you ever cross your mind that maybe part of those 5-800 a day go to making sure things remain that way?

No, profit.

>Blacks tend to be up to no good very often
Just listen to this fucking clown.

Like white kids aren't ever "up to no good"

they're fucking kids man, white people get away with SUCH SHIT that it's fucking unbelievable.

I'm a punk rocker man, dont try and tell me white boys are innocent.
>>
Liberal men are indeed "girlie men". They are physically weak which begets mental weakness. They don't understand how one can truly enjoy and revel in hard work and understand that it can better you. They actively hate on lifting to get stronger and will look down on you from the modern high horse of their bicycles and say "What's the point in getting stronger?"
Coming off as offensive is what they fear the most but fail to realize no one likes a man with zero conviction. No one likes men who have no spine. The rare liberal male who is confrontational with big words almost never has the physicality to match -- he hoped to be intimidating yet inspired only laughter.
There's a certain pride they have when sharing their beliefs. They feel comforted that they are inoffensive, cool, friendly, and on-the-right-side-of-history yet they constantly find themselves escaping their reality through drugs and drink.
>>
File: godwins-law1.png (107KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
godwins-law1.png
107KB, 600x350px
>ITT: Anonymous arguing autists.
>>
>>39357698
>Than don't get pissy when you're treated like shit. Respect is a mutual thing,

Here's the difference between you and me.

I treat you with respect even though I don't know you. You want me to "prove myself to you"

Not gonna happen.

>>39357701
You either don't have children or are deliberately strawmanning me
>>
>>39357776
>If those statistics were true
But they are. Of course not quantitatively, what I'm saying is that blacks effectively commit much more crime than whites. As for their treatment once in, I really don't know, maybe you're right.
>>
>>39357574
Russia and the "eastern block" are nowhere close to being a free market or anything resembling true democracy, try oligarchy.
Russia is a fascinating subject though, somehow their political culture favours dictators and strongmen. The picture is also skewed by historical facts, the czar(who was not a good or talented ruler) was obviously opposed by leftist, the mensheviks did not have a character with such force of personality and genius as Lenin, Stalin got close to power, even though Lenin objected, etc.
It is a good example of how a single men can have vast influence over history.

On the other hand the USA and it's political climate is plagued many things.
Parties lost credibility on both sides hence, anti establishment sentiment is strong which gives political opportunists on both sides place in public discussions, just think of Trump or the SJWs. They both lack any sort of political program, they are just plainly loud. Trump thrives on people feeling left behind by the two major political parties and he is spreading literal bullshit. The SJWs thrive on the unresolved racial tensions pushing some false narratives, offering the worst what the echo-chambers of liberal university campuses have to offer.
>>
>>39357639
>can't refute my point so just says it in a funny voice
I already refuted your point, and you responded with fallacious hysterics.
>>
File: tim-wiese-fitnessstudio-2.jpg (131KB, 940x619px) Image search: [Google]
tim-wiese-fitnessstudio-2.jpg
131KB, 940x619px
Thats the real Tim WiEse.
>>
>>39357712
I dont have to prove anything to anyone.

>>39357715
I already told you that if you want insight into american society then read the thread.

I talk down to you because you're pulling my leg, you can fucking see racism. You're on 4chan. Don't pretend like i still have to prove that it exists.
>>
>>39357813

the poor commit more crimes.

black people are more likely to be poor.
>>
>>39357722
My story is of a general trend

>>39357737
>We turned up to your savannah shithole where you walked around naked with spears and lived in mud huts in a hunter gatherer lifestyle.
>It was the period of expansion, where we roamed the world smacking savages about and teaching them the hard way how civilisation worked

See this is what boys are taught to believe. That they are a global "white knight" who introduced society into the world

Some society, you seem to think everything about western civilisation is good.

But regardless, your civilisation is built on crimes.
>>
File: forger.jpg (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
forger.jpg
415KB, 1920x1080px
This thread just showed how even /fit/ is full of degenerates with a perma vitcim mindset. Sad.

I'll keep oppressing the shit out of you on the world, and it doesn't matter how much of a welfare state and privileges you fatties SJW create, I'll still overshadow your pitiful existence.
>>
>>39357803

it's not debatable dumb fuck I'd beat the piss out ya for making fun of me minge

the only ones who think it's not offensive is the cucks who think we should "reclaim" the word like niggers did with "nigga"
>>
>>39357742
>If we're such terrible people why didn't you beat us back then when you fucking had a chance?

Whites have been fighting in armies for thousands of years now you fucking idiot.

Your people are the orgins of the term "barbarians"

You guys are more violent than anyone else man.
>>
>>39357829

false equivalence, friendo.
>>
>>39357747
>the racist part is you lumping all whites with the retard nazi-posting

Give me a break. If you experienced this much racism all the time you wouldn't be so sympathetic to them either. YOu NEVER see me posting "heh you fucking crackers all need to die, fuck you subhumans" because I'M NOT RACIST.

Gimme a fucking break
>>
File: 1475509342535.jpg (183KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1475509342535.jpg
183KB, 1200x1800px
>>39357330
Copfag here, been one for over a year. Never once seen any kind of racism when carrying out my job.

What i do see is blacks shouting racism when they don't get their way. The second you tell them that you cant do anything form them they accuse you of being friends with the other party involved, accuse you of being racist, accuse you of not caring.

They're fucking cry babies if they don't get their way.
>>
>>39357751
>And left you with infrastructure that you promptly dismantled the minute we got out.

God you're such a fucking little tool.

In order to sustain a physical infrastructure, you need a socioeconomic infrastructure. It's like you take the engine out of a car and go "heh theres an infrastructure there mate"

Multiculturalism doesnt work, even when its whites being the invaders.
>>
>>39357748
You guys genocide each other all the time. Here and especially in africa.
>>
>>39357842
>i'm not racist
>but all white people be like dis

k
>>
because people in shape have what they don't want, simple as that.

imagine a chubby numale, avoids looking in the mirror in the morning because he knows his belly is bigger than it was last year, he can feel his flesh jiggle as he goes over a speed bump in his car, he catches a glimpse of himself in a shop window and for a moment doesn't recognise himself. maybe he joined a gym once, or at least tried running or dieting to lose weight. he probably did, and he probably failed. people in shape are a shining reminder of what he hates about himself.

people hate rich people for the exact same reason. SJWs hate straight white men for the exact same reason. they remind people that they don;t have it as good as they'd like.
>>
>>39357847
Who is this Cleofaptra?
>>
>>39357815
>Russia and the "eastern block" are nowhere close to being a free market or anything resembling true democracy, try oligarchy.
>eastern block
Russia, Ukraine and Belaruse sure, but not the rest.

>The SJWs thrive on the unresolved racial tensions pushing some false narratives, offering the worst what the echo-chambers of liberal university campuses have to offer.
This was what I had in mind. It really reminds me of how comminsts pushed they revolution. But instead of working class they choose POC/LGBT.
>>
>>39357758
>Dude, I said tribe earlier in reference to your tribal mentality. Not because of... African tribesmen? I'm sorry, but you see racism everywhere because you are racist

>people calling you nigger every other sentence, telling you that you are the cause for all their problems

yet for me to infer that when you say "my tribe" that you are talking about my people is soooooooo out of line in this context

LOL

>>39357759
We are talking about blacks and whites.

>You're saying that blacks are sucking ass at civilisation because they were treated so badly in recent history

No i am not.

Your definition of civilization is convenient for you.

But considering how poorly its crashing down now I don't think so. Western civilization typically tends to inflate and deflate, so I wouldn't be too haughty when you probably wont be around in a few hundred years.
>>
>>39357865
https://luscious.net/c/cosplay/pictures/album/my-god-anubis_273473/id/16258875/@_0152
>>
>>39357772
>It's crime rate, not crime itself, which is significantly higher in black communities

Okay, well what do you call it when an innocent kid is killed ffrom a drone strike? Is that a crime?

Not according to the people committing a crime, so therefore its not a crime!!

The definition of crime you're using is the one that suits your narrative.

White people commit more crimes and more HEINOUS crimes than any other race in human history except for maybe muslims, fuck off. Have you heard of gun running?

Also please show me gas chambers in rwanda
>>
Be honest

http://www.strawpoll.me/11602527/r
>>
>>39357825
>I already told you that if you want insight into american society then read the thread.

I talk down to you because you're pulling my leg, you can fucking see racism. You're on 4chan. Don't pretend like i still have to prove that it exists.

So we made a circle. Whole thread is anegdotal evidence, which would be a logical fallacy if I ever wanted to use it as anything. That's why I asked you in my first post for some solid evidences. Also some racists screaming "go back to Africa nigger" tells me nothing about system in US.
>>
>>39357815
Only good post in this thread
>>
>>39357868
>my tribe" that you are talking about my people

I was? I was talking about what you perceive to be "your people". That's what a tribal mentality is. An archaic worldview shared by racists of all color.

Dude, some people are calling you a nigger on 4chan. They're just assholes. Shut off your computer and go work out.
>>
>>39357327
>SJW lost on 4chan
Fuck everything you stand for and fuck you, do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>39357866
Might discuss further after I'm back from an exam
>>
>>39357774
Okay, so there are arab slavers, that's your argument?

I am talking about the extinction of hundreds of millions of people around the world during the colonial period, the pillaging of their land, rape of their women, besides the invasion and genocide.

You saying that arabic people also kept slaves doesnt help your case.
>>
>>39356825
White power!
>>
>>39357890

no

>>39357815

>trump/bernie
>no politcal programs

ctr pls go
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>39357786
>nigs are so nasty of a race theyll gladly sell their own brothers in exchange for stuff (cause theyre too lazy to make or invent anything by themselves)

So what about the native slaves that you forced into captivity?

Go ahead and try and tell me that they "sold" them there as well.

Also, if RICH CORRUPT BLACKS didnt sell the ALREADY EXISTING SLAVES, you whites would've enslaved us anyways, as proof of what you did to the natives.
>>
>>39357900
This was not uniquely white you fucking cuck. We just happened to be the best at it.
>>
>>39357792
>You can't refute his anecdote either. That's what anecdotal evidence is

No. He's an anecdote because he references something atypical to the general trend.
>>39357813
>what I'm saying is that blacks effectively commit much more crime than whites

>blacks smoke more weed than whites

lol i'm done goodbye
>>
>>39357834
I don't call people ginger, mostly other white people use that term.

I say "orange hair"
>>
File: 1437203634797.png (84KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1437203634797.png
84KB, 4000x4000px
>>39357917
>i have no argument
>lol i'm leaving
>>
>>39357847
>They're fucking cry babies if they don't get their way

And white people aren't ever crybabies?

I'm not talking about some kids who dont like cops. I'm talking about the general problem of the police force being an occupying force in black communities.

You as a cop have to make arrests, you know the easiest way to do that is to patrol a black neighbourhoood and look for someone doing drugs.

That's racism, you don't care about people doing weed, but you'd rather arrest a black kid than a white kid for the same crime and you know it cop

>>39357855
Show me a black war that was close to WWII
>>
>>39357917
Do blacks commit more crimes or do they not?
>>
>>39357858
and there it is the fucking twerp cant respond to my point.

If you had to deal with racism you wouldn't be a naive little boy about it "omg well maybe some whites are good"

I used to be like that, then you overhear them say "nigger"
>>
>>39357922
If you're saying that blacks smoke more weed than whites then you're an idiot.
>>
>>39357941
>>Show me a black war that was close to WWII
I don't understand this sort of argument. How are you guys gonna kill each other on the level of European wars if you do not have the civilization and technological advancement needed to have such a war?
>>
>>39356867
Tim Wise is a kike and they always push this on the goyim
>>
>>39357914
>best
at committing disgusting crimes against humanities. You mean worst you fedora tipping edgelord virgin
>>
>>39357941
>police force occupying black neighborhoods

You mean neighborhoods that are in desperate need of police protection, some of which happen to be black?

Yeah. Let's pull the cops off those streets. Surely an American utopia will spring up in their absence.
>>
>>39357110
>>39357095
>>39357116
It's the kikes
>>
>>39357954

You just made me racist
I thought some blacks were alright but your so dumb you brought the avg black iq down and I will now discriminate to avoid ever hiring someone like you
>>
>>39357962
Exactly. You guys INVENT new ways to kill each other, bombs that could exterminate your entire race at the push of a button. Thats the darwinian equivalent of a negative IQ, yet you somehow chalk it up to being superior and having more intelligence.

You're so naive.
>>
>>39357984

>if you kill your enemy, they win
>>
>>39357984
>You guys made particle physics your bitch.

Truly a race of fools.
>>
>>39357954
-gasp- someone said your word? Poor baby.
>>
>>39357442
Even with people in here changing Nigger, you are still one of the most racist people here. You continually generalize, make excuses, and demean experiences of all people that aren't of your race.
>>
File: 1454631369063.png (106KB, 348x278px) Image search: [Google]
1454631369063.png
106KB, 348x278px
Being /fit/ is a very immaterial thing. You can't buy it, you can't just take it and have it, it's not something you own just because you want to and it's not something you'll get just because you feel entitled to. You have to earn it with time, hard work and dedication and there is no other way to get it, no shortcuts, no easy routes.

That said, people nowadays expect everything they want to just drop from the sky, especially betas, they don't want to work they'll just feel entitled to it.
But when they realize they literally CAN'T have it, they go into a reductio ad absurdum and pretend like they don't even want it. In order to prove to themselves that they're not just lying to themselves, they start hating and insulting people who did earn it.

It's literally that simple, and not just fitness, it's like that with many things in life. The only winning move is not to care at all about insignificant people saying insignificant things :^)
>>
>>39357984
>another race pisses whites off so much we split the atom, flatten two of their cities with bombs hotter than the surface of the sun and poison their genes with radiation

Remind me again why you shitskins think it's a good idea to fuck with white people?
>>
>>39357980
>You just made me racist
>I thought some blacks were alright

You were already racist, fuck off

>>39357974
>desperate need of police protection
STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME COP.

What happens when you decide to "protect" the black neighbourhood by investigating some kids u profiled

What happens when you find weed and send them to jail to "clean up the streets?"

The kid loses his liscence and his job because he cant go to work the next day. He needs to use his car to piece his life back to gether cause now he doesnt have a job. What happens when the next cop trying to be such a helpful guy pulls over this kid and finds he doesnt have a lisence?

"oh boy i did a good job we cleaning up the streets i caught a perp."

Now more jail time, he can't get to his court date because no car no money, now he's forced to be back on the streets where you found him..

You cops make me sick man
>>
>>39357941
I didn't say white people don't dislike how i conduct my investigations. But i've never been called a racist for deciding one way or the other. I've never been accused of being friends with the other party and giving them special treatment. This is a uniquely black phenomenon.

I do not HAVE to make arrests. Makes no difference if i take 1 or 20 people to jail in a month. That said i make significantly more arrests in poor neighborhoods because that's where the crime is. Only in your special snowflake world is that "Racist."

If i want to run drug interdiction i would go to black neighborhoods, because that's where the drugs are. Again, that's not racist, that's just a fact.

I'm a professional and i take my job very seriously. I don't treat people going to jail lightly. Despite any personal opinions i conduct my job fair and balanced because i believe everyone is equal in the eyes of the law.

The reason more black people get arrested for a crime when a white guy wouldn't is because the black guy usually has a record and we want to get him off the street. The white guy usually has a speeding ticket from 3 years ago.
>>
>>39357185
It's not arguing against fairness, it's arguing against their version of fairness, which isn't fair at all.

Learn how2context idiot
>>
>>39357984
You somehow want to make the point that white Europeans are the only violent group of humans?
Read the slightest amount of history and then come back.
>>
>>39358002
That's not really impressive, it's just science.

Put in hours studying and anyone can learn that stuff.

>>39358008
Fuck off

>>39357993
Except you cucks literally kill yourselves
>>
>>39358020
>Remind me again why you shitskins think it's a good idea to fuck with with white people?

*tips fedora*
>>
>>39358028
>their version of fairness, which isn't fair at all
I'm sure the only things you think are fair are things which take into account only your perspective.

>>39358030
By far the worst.
>>
>>39358022
>REPORTS OF SHOTS FIRED IN ___
>Wow that's the third time this week, should we patrol there more often?
>Nah, they don't need our protection
>>
>Mfw people tell me /pol/cucks haven't turned this board to shit

Its no wonder this board has turned to shit, when every other person is a DYEL wanna be skinhead.
>>
File: image.jpg (378KB, 650x2018px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378KB, 650x2018px
>>39357234
There's a reason cops (and everyone else) are on edge around blacks

t. Paki
>>
>>39357961
It's not about sheer numbers you fucking mongoloid. It's about percentage.
if It doesn't matter if 500 out of 3600 white people smoke weed, and it doesn't matter if if 300 out of 3000 black people smoke weed. The number you're looking for is that 5 out of 100 whites smoke weed vs 25 out of 100 black people smoke weed.

FFS please take a stats class.
>>
>>39358054
>>Wow that's the third time this week, should we patrol there more often?
>>Nah, they don't need our protection

What the fuck is a cop gonna do other than show up with more guns and make things worse u fucking dumbass.

Did you ever think that maybe cops contribute to this problem by forcing more people into the system

>>39358061
>t. Paki

As if i care what you have to say.
>>
>>39357967
>>39357967
Trying to bring civilization to the rest of the world was clearly a mistake, yes.
>>
>>39358057
Read the thread and you'll see people making points and one guy bravely fighting against /pol/ and racism by evading every argument thrown at him.
>>
>>39358057

>muh /pol/ bogeyman

it's a containment board retard. These fucks were on every other board until they made /pol/.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 655x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 655x481px
>>39357321
They have to make it easier for blacks because their IQ is one standard deviation lower than that of any other race (besides abos)

>little bitch

That term has sexist connotations douche
>>
>>39358034

>put in hours of studying and anyone can learn that stuff

you really are that delusional. sure, purely theoretically anyone can learn the maths behind it. however, what was accomplished in the 40's wasn't just learned, it was DISCOVERED and INVENTED.

can you not understand the difference?
>>
>>39358066
This is the problem with you little academic dummies.

How did you arrive at the statistic? Please dont tell me its federal records

Did it not also occur to you that white and blacks live in different areas? What if the black population is increasing and the white is decreasing? resulting in a higher percentage of young blacks as compared to whites?

Dont give me this "FFS take a stats class" bullshit like you're some smart guy you fucking idiot.

>>39358074
"civilisation"

You people think you're so great.
>>
>>39358052
>By far the worst.
Yeah, and the best at the same time (that's humans for you), by virtue of being the most advanced.

>>39358071
So no cops = total anarchy is for the best then?
>>
>>39357327
>America should have a permanent slave class of people paid subminimum wage with no access to most social services to survive

You're making the exact same argument that southerners made to keep slavery in the 1800s.

>jobs whites won't do

Because they get undercut
>>
>>39358085
>you really are that delusional. sure, purely theoretically anyone can learn the maths behind it. however, what was accomplished in the 40's wasn't just learned, it was DISCOVERED and INVENTED.

Einstein is smarter than 99.9999% of other whites, saying that there are some super intelligent white people doesn't give you the right to brag for your whole race you little clown.

There are very intelligent black people who in the same circumstance may have invented the same things
>>
File: 9968a8.png (421KB, 540x735px) Image search: [Google]
9968a8.png
421KB, 540x735px
You fucking burgers better get the God Emperor in - make it count you cunts
>>
>>39358087
>So no cops = total anarchy is for the best then?
>implying cops make anything better

Okay bra
>>
>>39357290

>The purpose of the justice system is to make life fair.

I'm pretty fucking sure it isn't.
>>
>>39357358
I support abortion as a Republican.

Think of who gets abortions. Liberal women with no morals anyway, they'd rather attended feminist rallies and freebase crack cocaine than discipline their kids. I say fuck em, abort all of their bloodline, every dead liberal is a blessing. They should hand out vouchers for free abortions in front of the democratic national convention. Average IQ would go up and crime rates would go down.

Abortion is a very Right wing policy desu, but is looked down on in Murica because MUH JEEBUS!

Abortion is a great way to control the number of liberal shit heads running around. These "people" come from homes with liberal parents who are like "oh I don't want to spank or discipline my kids because it'll stifle their creativity. It's society who should pay for my lack of responsibility! We need more welfare money!

Oh, it's cool if my daughter majors in womyns studies off of tax payer money and blows random hobos under the overpass for more abortion money. I don't want to """slut shame""" her.

Oh it's cool if my son is a shut in neck beard who plays video games and drinks 2 liters of soda. I don't want to "trigger" him!

Then 18 years later little baby liberal junior is all hopped up on welfare because his dumbass parent never taught him the value of hard work and he's breaking into my car for more heroin money. And I'm not going to stand for that. If liberals won't discipline their children, I will. And that lesson will be written in hot lead.
>>
>>39358099
I legit cannot tell if you're trolling or actually mentally defective, good job m8
>>
File: 1419540473191.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1419540473191.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>39358086
If i was smart i would have given you numbers that actually break down correctly. That said i do have a basic grasp of how statistics work and don't think it's some sort of cruel racist wizardry.

>What if the black population is increasing and the white is decreasing? resulting in a higher percentage of young blacks as compared to whites?
You're a rock with teeth
>>
Just for the record. Gingers and niggers are natural allies. I'm a bit gingery myself and I always get along great with black people.
Both groups know that outsider feeling and have that mutual understanding of not quite belonging.

One day we're coming for you all. And the streets will run red with the blood of the brown headed devil.
>>
>>39357185
I fucking hate you.
>>
>>39357373

>If 50% of STEM grads are white, the other 50% of them are black and 75% of new hires in the field are white, then that is not fair. There was equal opportunity there, but it still isn't a fair system.

Except that's not how it works, if 50% are white and 50% are black, then the labor force should be approximately 50/50 too. If it's 90% whites graduating and the labor force is still 50/50 then it's totally skewed toward hiring blacks over whites. And guess what?? That's EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING.
>>
>>39357390
Irish people experience all of this historically you dumb nigger

Holy shit no wonder so many of you believe WE WUZ KANGS

Typical uneducated shit head trying to act smart
>>
File: 1431763035456.jpg (398KB, 1516x810px) Image search: [Google]
1431763035456.jpg
398KB, 1516x810px
>Tim Wise
he's a Jew

pic related
>>
>>39358099
So police, who are paid to enforce the laws, make everything worse? What would happen without them? We actually already know, riots, assault, arson and rape.
Darn cops
>>
>>39357442
You don't know other people's life you ignorant black bitch

Some of us did grow up without fathers and impoverished

You sound like a typical black "SHIET AINT NO ONE KNOW STRUGGLE BUT US BROTHAS"
>>
>>39358061

This is so fucking shallow.

Of course blacks commit more crime when the are victims to structural forms of violence like getting less education, worse housing envirionments, longer prison durations and so on.

That image is just populistic bullshittery
>>
>>39357470
>one study with hotel rooms
>YOURE WRONG

No wonder so many of your race believes we wuz kangs and Christian nonsense

Doesn't take much evidence to brainwash a black apparently
>>
>>39357442

Jesus fuck what a soft, deluded person.
>>
>>39358148
So you do agree that cops have a reason to police black neighborhoods more closely?
>>
>>39358092

I'm not bragging about anything.

I just pointed out a fallacy/inconstancy you made. In fact that was my only other post in this thread, because I saw it on the /fit/ main page and saw how ridiculous of a claim that was.

My point has nothing to do with race.
>>
>>39357495
Homocides IS significant though you fucking fool

It paints EXACTLY why cops and others are fearful and untrusting of blacks

They are far more likely to victimize innocent bystanders than any other race
>>
>>39358112

you should have been aborted or swallowed by your mother.
>>
>>39357529
>no facts
>made up scenario
>THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Typical liberal
>>
>>39357533
To a black man other races don't exist

It's only them (the most oppressed people ever) and whites (the oppressors)

If you tell them something they disagree with they ignore it

You can't reason with them (fellow Azn here)
>>
>>39357626
You're arguments are antecodal
>>
>>39357776
>Joe FUCKING Rogan as evidence

LOL, what next, you're going to talk to me a drug induced chacras and Alpha Brain?

Lmao

You have no facts, just shitty sources
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Nonwhite Jordinian here.

I want to thank the police for their service and bringing the black criminals who have robbed our stores to justice.

The immigrant community stands with the police.

>I sure hope some black doesn't grab a cops gun and get shot and they all riot and burn down our store

Most people in the immigrant community I've talked to have suggested sending the Army out to put down BLM riots kek. That's what we did when the Islamisits were rioting back home. All the touch guys quieted down real quick and stopped burning shit.
>>
>>39357290
>The purpose of the justice system is to make life fair.

No, it exists to enforce contractual agreements and uphold social order by temporarily culling the herd of the most egregious threats to said social order for pre-determined periods of time based upon the perceived severity of the offence.

'Fair" is a nebulous term of no fixed definition. Using such terms is a sure sign that you're someone not worth listening to.
>>
>>39358052
>I'm sure the only things you think are fair are things which take into account only your perspective

Wow so you're going to construct a biased straw man argument for me without listening to mine?

Fuck you idiot.
>>
>>39358057
This board is nothing but Redditors who take this shit seriously and people who come here to troll them

All the real /fit/izens left years ago
>>
>>39358243
I've read many times that African immigrants to the US hate the way American blacks behave.
>>
File: noin.gif (696KB, 242x191px) Image search: [Google]
noin.gif
696KB, 242x191px
>>39357600
>In order to have equal circumstances, you need equal outcome.

That is where it fell apart. Simplifying complicated matters into "gib gib gib" isn't going to work. It doesn't work here in the Nordics, it doesn't work in America, it doesn't work anywhere. My country is probs the most "equal outcome" (or a close second) there is in the world while being a 1st world country, and you still see this kind of thinking failing. It's not working in any of the countries I've been in either. It is, however, a perceived, emotionally satisfying solution to an unjust situation that still fails to address the problem in a long-term fashion.

Where you are right though would be great state sponsored primary education up to high school/vocational level with highly educated teachers (think Finland/Norway) and at least decent healthcare. Tertiary education is a more difficult matter. Problem is, the racial tensions and resulting segregation seems so high in america that any suggestion given by a "white man" is automatically discarded. On the other hand, people from different cultural spheres in the US seem to disregard the experiences and opinions of people from another sphere without bothering to think either. The elections are just making this whole thing worse.
>>
>>39358092
What have blacks invented
>>
File: Racists.jpg (121KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Racists.jpg
121KB, 1366x768px
>Mfw 286 posts
>>
>>39358148
That's why all other races despise you
>>
File: 1474947249355.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1474947249355.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>39356825
One word: Envy.

Let them stay salty.
>>
>>39357906
And Black power under Trump! Enlightened black bros unite!
>>
>>39358269
My ex was Nigerian and she hated American black """"culture""""
>>
>>39356825

Tim Wise is a professional cuckold
>>
>>39358269
Also at my high school the American blacks always bullied the African kids, calling them nerds and mocking their accents and stuff.

They never picked on whites for being white or Mexicans for being Mexican, but they were straight up vicious to their fellow black Africans.
>>
>>39358210
Not joe rogan, the BALTIMORE cop, idiot.
>>
>>39358278
>doesn't realize the word "you" was used multiple times in sentences ITT

Typical dumb nignog
>>
>>39358316
I meant the source as a whole idiot, Joe Rogans entire podcast is psuedointellectual garbage with dubious "experts".

>I don't trust cops unless they say something I agree with, then they are valid sources which I cite

Do you see the disconnect here?
>>
>>39356867
This is projection. The truth is literally the opposite.
>>
>nationalized single payer healthcare makes sense
>but I don't want to support the party that allows BLM race baiting

What do?

I'm probably not going to vote.
>>
>>39357390
Ding ding ding. The right wing are a bunch of crybaby pussies.
>>
>>39358371
And American liberals aren't more so?
>>
>>39358362

Then just vote on a hierarchy of negatives; the side that's less shit.

And get ready to move to Canada.
>>
>>39358359

>the truth is the opposite

haha yea who could forget about all those right wing commies amirite :^)
>>
>>39357290
>By treating people equally

Oh, good show old boy. That works great for you and me, but news flash, the number of shitheads in America, hell just in this thread alone, far outweigh you and I.

Sometimes shit sucks man.
>>
>>39356825

Victim complex and inertia. It's easier to blame factors outside yourself for your past and your future than it is to forego that indignation and take responsibility for your future while acknowledging any external problems in order to plan for them and overcome them.
>>
>>39357185
Equal opportunity is legit and what we have minus the bs like hiring quotas. The left wants equal outcome which is evil bc everyone will be forced to be held back as far as the lowest/slowest
>>
>>39356825
>being in shape
>healthy
Pick one.
>>
>>39358307
They can't stand the idea that they're failures not because of big bad whitey coming in and tearing up their homework, but because of themselves. Seeing other blacks succeed is the worst thing in their eyes.
>>
>>39358408
Canada doesn't let people flood in the way the U.S. let's wetbacks flood in.
>>
>>39358324
I said "(you)" not "you"

I'm smarter than you.
>>
>>39357495
No one goes to jail for 5 years for a gram of weed UNLESS they are depart violent offenders orwhat a coincidence!
>>
>>39357371

typical poltard lost an argument and resorts to buzzwards
>>
That fake nigger really memed up this thread.
>>
>>39357516
Your refereeing to bezmonov and he was right. First they attack God then the family then the community organizations then identity politics so everyone is splint apart and have no one else to turn to but the government.

The left played the long game for 50 years. By the same token can we get out of it and the truth is stronger bc the truth doesn't need to use subterfuge like the left does. Just gotta focus on imagistics, rebranding etc
>>
>>39357517
Remember it's not the people themselves but rather it's the ideas that are the issues.
>>
>>39357581
No one wants to deal with this bs but a popular tactic for loses to use to talk shit that no one responds to and they peat it over and over so that people who don't know anything see one side of things without rebutted so they adopt the ideas. It's subterfuge and everyone is btfo this idiot
>>
https://youtu.be/Vwr3dEpCWng
>>
>>39357470
Can I get a source in that, I would like to read the study.
>>
>>39358572
No. I don't know if you've noticed but he's not cited a single thing he's said because he's baiting.
>>
>All white people are racists
>but only America have problem with racism

Nice.
>>
>>39358470
You come off as insecure desu
>>
>>39356825
How can somebody write something so childish on a non anonymous social media platform
>>
>>39357321
wtf are you talking about Africans sold Africans to Americans. it was the best thing to ever happen to blacks. the ottomans took 1.5 million European slaves 3 times more than blacks to america and you don't see us crying faggot.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.