[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The experimental "male birth control" drug is just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: bailey jay.png (325KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
bailey jay.png
325KB, 640x426px
The experimental "male birth control" drug is just tranny hormones.

https://digitaltruth.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/male-birth-control-effective-but-you-chemically-become-a-woman-oops/
>>
>"Digital Truth"
>Wordpress blog
>"Chemically become a woman"

I want shoddy scientific journalism to end.
>>
>>39356325
explains the suicide, trannies love committing suicide
>>
im baffled how you idiots manage to find these kind of articles
>>
>Be a good goy and shove this unknown pill down your throat, don't worry.
>>
>>39356393
otherwise your a pussy, >untested doesn't always mean unsafe
>>
>>39356385
They're probably the ones that write them, and then post baiting for some clicks.
>>
File: ronaldo.gif (2MB, 375x274px) Image search: [Google]
ronaldo.gif
2MB, 375x274px
>>39356325
They're not even trying to mask it anymore
>>
And female birth control makes women chemically pregnant, whoopty fucking do.
>>
>>39356325
>implying you wouldnt a bailey
>>
>we simply must find out all the true implications of this halted study for a product that will likely never see release as a direct result of the very dangers I'm pretending have been covered up!
literally why?
>>
>>39356554

Clicks = ad revenue
>>
>>39356325
I dont even care, I was so upset when they cancelled the whole thing. Have you ever been on a relationship where your girl gives you pregnant scares every 3 months because she "teehee forgot to take my pills the other day"?

Seriously fuck women and their bullshit I wanna have control over that shit so I don't depend on bitches to not be retarded. I'll deal with the consequences just give me the pills so I can fuck bitches raw without worrying about them popping a lil nigga and ruining my life.
>>
>>39356325
Honestly that's the hottest looking asian girl I've ever seen
>>
>>39356638
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>39356635
just have a fucking child already you pussy
>>
>>39356638
That's a man baby
>>
>>39356635
>on a relationship where your girl gives you pregnant scares every 3 months because she "teehee forgot to take my pills the other day"?

No, because I wouldn't stick my baby batter in a lying whore for 3 months, let alone 6+, what the fuck is wrong with you? No one to blame but yourself.

Also, one missed pill isn't instant pregnancy. Even completely unprotected sex isn't instant pregnancy. If this shit happened every 3 months she was probably never on the pill to begin with.
>>
>>39356638

Not asian.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.