[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone says being natty will help you get girls But how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1429216477374.png (900KB, 1201x679px) Image search: [Google]
1429216477374.png
900KB, 1201x679px
>everyone says being natty will help you get girls
But how will they know you're natty?
>>
>>39355792
Your balls aren't babby sized and you don't have the vascularity of an errect penis on your whole body.
>>
File: images (60).jpg (14KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (60).jpg
14KB, 443x332px
Filthy cheater here.

Women love guys on steroids, but they hate guys they know are on steroids.

The look you get from basic test blasts (not the distended GH/slin look) is attractive to them because they're attracted to indicators of masculinity, which are caused by test, which you have an abundance of.

But as soon as you tell them you're on gear, you can hear their vaginas closing with the windows 98 shutdown sounds, unless they're REALLY open minded. They have no idea what steroids are, just a basic knowledge of what the news tells them, and so they think you're a violent, abusive needle junkie with a tiny dick.

They can literally smell the testosterone on you, which is honestly the most noticeable effect, and obviously you're bigger and leaner and thus more attractive anyway.

They just all treat you with much more respect and are a lot clingier. On top of that it will make your face look more masculine, mostly through a change in fat distribution but also because your jaw muscles get a lot more aesthetic.

Overall would recommend 10/10, makes girls ez mode

An additional plus is that it lowers your standards a bit, which was good for me because I had absolutely unreasonable ones and would end up never chasing anyone.
>>
File: 1256.jpg (37KB, 535x300px) Image search: [Google]
1256.jpg
37KB, 535x300px
>>39355848
>Puts yourself in a position where you'll likely to lie
>Moral framework will slowly erode
>Your self-worth will rot from the inside out
>Lose your self-respect and path to self-actualization all exchange for the mires of women
>NotWorthIt.jpeg
>>
>>39356056
Why exactly are steroids immoral?
>>
>>39356056
>lying is evil

Every woman you meet is going to lie to you. Remember the rule of 3: she's banged 3 times as many guys as she says she has. I figure I should be allowed to lie about this tiny, irrelevant thing to even it up a little.
>>
>>39356186
Not that poster but he said nothing about steroids being immoral.
He tried to point out that living a lie aka being a natty roider "may" ruin you psychologically.
>>
>>39356225
I never said lying was evil. I said it is immoral, and immoral actions will negatively affect you psychologically, unless you are a sociopath.

I don't do things that are morally vacant just because other people do. Trying to wash off blood with blood is foolish. I only have to answer to myself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.