[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good appetite suppressants? >In before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: wojak.jpg (86KB, 423x1021px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
86KB, 423x1021px
What are some good appetite suppressants?
>In before ECA stacks & water.
>>
>>39355088
Tea, cigarettes, coffee
>>
Meth. Just take a small bump in the morning and again around noon.
>>
memes
>>
>>39355088
Current fatty here. But I've dropped 40 pounds so far from simply eating less. The best way I've found to stop eating is to get grapefruit. Whenever you're hungry and you've already had a meal. Peel one and eat a slice or two.

Shit is so disgusting that you won't want to eat at all after a small slice. Just use it to torture yourself and eventually you won't want to eat anymore. Working for me.
>>
>>39355453
That's kinda sad. But good for you for losing weight.
>>
File: 1432207333848.jpg (381KB, 3000x1987px) Image search: [Google]
1432207333848.jpg
381KB, 3000x1987px
>>39355088
Why not EC stack?
You could try using synephrine and caffeine.
>>
>>39355660
I'm already doing EC stacks for mornings, but I need something for nights, and I don't want to stay up for hours.
>>
Adderall is goddamn incredible, probably for the same reasons meth is. If you're fat and lazy, adderall is a good way to become healthy and motivated.

Or you can end up on the couch, reading facebook posts from 2007. That part's on you
>>
>>39355793
Sounds like you've got some stories to tell my friend.
>>
>>39355861
Adderall is pretty life-changing, for better or worse lol.

Things I've found myself doing in adderall infused boredom

>calculating my average player rating across every match I played in csgo that week

>learning how to play songs on guitar I thought were previously impossible

>created a spreadsheet of my weightloss

>searched the username of every single one of my twitter and instagram followers on reddit to see if they had posted nudes

>cranked it 3 times in an hour

>browse like 3 boards and shitpost in all of them at once.

>making shitty posts like this

The list goes on. Though as long as my work gets done, it really doesn't matter what autistic shit I spend the rest of my time doing.
>>
>>39355098
>cigarettes
>ever
Fucking gain goblins are mating with lung goblins now
>>
>>39355088
nicotine gum if you're desperate
>>
>>39355088
>1000 cals on a treadmill everyday
It won't suppress your appetite but knowing just how though it is to burn them cals will make you a whole hell of a lot more careful about eating them in the first place.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.