[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone use the Onnit supplements? I like Joe Rogan and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471471006823.jpg (191KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1471471006823.jpg
191KB, 500x680px
Does anyone use the Onnit supplements?

I like Joe Rogan and I trust him, but shits goddamn expensive and am unsure if worth it.
>>
>>39350103

Only one I've used is Alpha Brain. Stuff definitely works. Makes you hyper focused. Makes me uncomfortable around other people though so I only take it alone or when I go play poker.
>>
I just got another bottle of alpha brain in after being off it for a few months. The last few days have been a complete contrast to recent memory since I've been back on it.
I took new mood for a bit but that stuff makes me feel like a zombie so I didn't use it too often, and the pills smelled really badly.
The bamboo shirts are also pretty damn comfy and cut very well.
>>
>>39350166
so its a noticeable and significant change?
>new mood is zombie tier
fuck, thats the other one i was looking at

>>39350138
What about it makes it uncomfortable to be around others for you?
>>
>>39350199
I smoke marijuana pretty consistently, so I'm often fighting that fog. When I'm taking alpha brain, I don't feel that as much when I take it I the morning. I'm more alert and able to keep on task while dealing with the other distractions at my place of work. I've never taken anything like Adderall before, but I can almost assure you that it's nothing close to that intense of a focus. If you do take it, give your body time to take in the supplement. Don't say it's snake oil if you don't feel results until like day 3 of taking it. I like think of it as well lubricating the gears in your brain. Things just seem to fire more accurately.

New mood is advised to be taken at night before bed. That way most of it works through your system while you sleep. I've taken it during the day and definitely understand why that's the suggestion. It's a little like being high. I'm waay too calm and very content with just going through my day. I didn't hate it, just wouldn't take it regularly unless I was going through a rough spot.
>>
>>39350103
onnit stuff is really good but way overpriced. like he used to say during ads, look up the ingredients and get them from other sources
>>
just buy generic modafinil or go hardcore and buy amph
>>
>>39350285
Hrm,
I might as well just buy a bottle and try it out.

Yeah, that seems unnecessary for now at least.

>>39350360
is finding/mixing/dosing that easy? I would hate to fuck myself over somehow to save a couple of dollars
>>
>>39350486
it's about finding the core effective stuff and buying from less trendy brands like primaforce, nowfoods and others. but you might as well just get onnit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.