[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone give me a tutorial on how to achieve pic related ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: legit jelly.jpg (420KB, 1273x650px) Image search: [Google]
legit jelly.jpg
420KB, 1273x650px
someone give me a tutorial on how to achieve pic related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQtSMIrHsc
>>
>>39347741
>grow up as average female
>don't eat like a complete fatass

You're welcome
>>
It makes me feel good how even top tier chads get rejected

video related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og-gy1pt2Pw
>>
>>39347780
>Chad

Connor Murphy is a roided geek. Look at his progress video, dude is an insecure geek who uses muscles to get attention. Literally Curry-tier.
>>
>>39347805
all of this doesnt matter.

>charming as fuck voice and smile
>chad face
>absolute 10/10 asthetics
>6'2"
>still gets rejected

this is good. dont you understand.
>>
>>39347741
This man has nothing to offer other than his physique

At 0:11 he chooses out of 2 friends who's number he wants which is a great way to piss off the marginally more attractive one cause 'you calling my friend ugly? pig". Its established to the point of becoming a movie trope that if you want a girl to like you its lot easier with her friends on board.

Clearly no social skills, wit or humour, he just came up with a unimaginative/rudimentary excuse to take his shirt off in public.

If you want this keep working out and avoiding any human contact so that when you do reach the stupidly high standards of aestheticism this board aspires to you exhibit equally obnoxious and insecure behaviour as this
>>
>>39347865
cringe dude
>>
File: MUHHH.jpg (49KB, 576x400px) Image search: [Google]
MUHHH.jpg
49KB, 576x400px
>>39347865
>>
>>39347865
its not really hard to get a good body on roids though

clearly this guy is clearly socially retarded but his genetics is 10/10
>>
File: 1477832981926.jpg (35KB, 597x589px) Image search: [Google]
1477832981926.jpg
35KB, 597x589px
>>39347836
>>still gets rejected

This is bad.

Why are we still lifting? Just to suffer?
>>
Did he jump on the juice? He looks bigger than usual, without having gained any fat
>>
>>39347883
He has been juicing since he started making videos.
>>
>>39347805
>>39347836

The missing ingredient is modesty and a lot of guys here really don't get it.

A guy who looks like that would be better served just wearing well fitted, casual clothes and talking to girls in the street with a nice smile and a chill attitude.

All this does is scream 'VALIDATE ME, PLEASE TELL ME IM WORTH IT, LOOK HOW HARD I WORKED FOR YOUR APPROVAL'

It reeks of desperation. It's not enough to have the looks you have to behave like you don't give a fuck about them.

This is why you don't take your shirt off every opportunity you get. This is why you don't walk around in tight little v-cuts with your pumped up man titties popping out. You look like a preening, desperate, loser.

You've gotta act like you woke up ripped one day and couldn't give a fuck. If people are impressed by your body they'll let you know, you don't have to go fishing for it.
>>
>>39347921
>All this does is scream 'VALIDATE ME, PLEASE TELL ME IM WORTH IT, LOOK HOW HARD I WORKED FOR YOUR APPROVAL'
>It reeks of desperation. It's not enough to have the looks you have to behave like you don't give a fuck about them.

And that's why Connor Murphy is the cancer of the bodybuilding community.
>>
>>39347882
no its good.

>autistic faggots lose their shit and go whiny bitch mode because some slut rejected him
>even chad gets rejected, it means there is no reason to feel bad about it and there is nothing you can do
>>
>>39347921
no shit he would be better of wearing a shirt and just casually talking to girls.

do you think thats how he picks up girls?

This is youtube dude. This is for youtube, thats not his attempt at getting a gf
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.