[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oldfag here (36)- curious- what's popular with the millennials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: d-bollll.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
d-bollll.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>I am now 36, haven't really lifted hard since I was 27 or 28. I go into gyms these days (sometimes forced into a 24 hours fitness when I can't make the drive to my little Italian hovel-type gym in the basement of a Brooklyn place).
>My routine? as far as gear: 2g/test every 10 days. 100mg a-drol every day, max 6 weeks. 100mg primo depot, every other day.

IMO, people using tren these days are nuts, last good tren for human consumption was made by a french company and called PARABOLAN.

>Around 17, began hanging out at the World in Venice Beach (I forget what year Golds sold out) and the world right on the beach in San Diego, where they'd open the pull0up chain door to get the breeze coming off the ocean.

>This was before every motherfcuker and his mother was into "fitness" and you had to either order over the net or get fucked in the ass by GNC.
The text in the graphic I used, it used to be a popular shirt (it was pink, back when that was not associated with gay pride).
> I HATE crossfit,
> I HATE the huge fucking warehouse type "24 hour fitness" gym where no one knows even basic form, where squat racks have an actual fucking line (!!!) since girls now think bubble asses are attractive.
>I have to drive an extra 45 mins to go to a small Italian gym where the free weights are in a basement and no girl would dare go down there. There is no "sign" or anything, it's just, if a girl ever walked down the entire place would stop and stare at her.
>My routine at my peak? Firstly, I hate dumbness for bunch it (IMO) limits range of motion. I do 4 sets of incline dumbness press with 150lbs after a warm up (always put weight on ground and then roll over with your foot, don't carry the weights to bench or will fuck up back).
>>
In any event, I'd be curious as to what "millennial" are doing as far as routines, what gear you are using (I'm assuming of course you live in mexico or another nation where such things are legal...kek, used to cross border at TJ, got to pharmacist I knew, get 2 250 cyst preloads (they came with...I think 18g pins, so you'd have to pay 33 cents for a 23 pin or have a hole in ass for week...do the sust in bathroom, then throw it out down there....I would NOT recommend doing this there since TJ has become much more dangerous, and esp if you don't know the dude you are buying from and aren't a regular customer...he'll turn you in, keep the gear, keep the money, PLUS you better hope you have shekels left to bribe the Mexican cops...jesus, amazed I survived those fucking years)
SO ANYWAYm would love to know what millennial fags do now as far as reunite and gear (if any) these days. At my peak, I was 5 foot 9 (manlet, I know) squat 495 for 8 reps, bench 405 for 5 (I always preferred dumbbells for bench and always preferred incline), and squat 585 with gloves and straps for 9-10.

So yeah, I'm repeating myself buyt any millennial, curious as to what the deal is and what it's like to workout at some 24 hr fitness with prissy girls waiting for guys to check out her ass (which is cool in venice beach on treadmills as they walk by, nut not when trying to fucking concentrate) with a nu-male who doesn't understand the concept of "working in" when you are trying to superset...I could go on. Any stories???
>>
>>39347240
Nice blog post.

I'm not really sure what you meant to accomplish by starting this thread.

Serious lifting mentality doesn't really change. We're a pretty niche group. Do you think people obsessed with steam trains in the 70's would look down upon the millennials who like steam trains today, or vice versa? They just do their thing.

Proper lifters generally hate the same things and behaviours. I don't hate crossfit though, I merely look down on it as a form of anaerobic training in disguise rather than strength training.
>>
>>39347240
Being 36 makes you a millennial...
>>
>>39347240
>curious- what's popular with the millennials these days?
you claim to be 36 yo but you blog post like a 16 yo
>>
File: para1.jpg (31KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
para1.jpg
31KB, 600x472px
If anyone can answer my questions or wants questions answered, I started lifting at age 14. At my peak (around 39 or 30), I had a 27 inch waist, 19 inch biceps,asn't much into powerlifting but with a shirt and a spotter (ALWAYS have spotter when going anywhere close to your max, it's not a nice feeling when you suddenly fail with 495lbs above your neck, it's fucking scary. Also, NEVER trust the machinery or even barbells in hotels, even the very good ones (unless it's a 5 star 4 seasons type place), they suck and aren't tried and tested.

The Best supplements in my opinion? Metrx. YEs, I know it's fucking overpriced, but they were the first "protein bars" to break through into mainstream. you probably can't imagine if if you are 18, but if you went into a 7/11 or any convenience store 15 years ago, all they had was candy, nothing to do with protein or fitness or anything like like that.
If you want to learn how to lift properly, the "bible" still remains "Arnold Schwartzneger's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding."

If you are into supplements/anabolics, seeWilliam Llewellyn and his book "anabolic" which he updates every few years. HE includes a YUUGE section of color photos to tell fakes from real.
As a general real, the best "real" ones and hardest to fake are Norma Hellas (as far as deca), British Dispensary (for anadrol, though this is fought with risk even when you have the right thing).
If you are really going to get into this, you have ti make it you "life" to where you donate literally hours a day to studying it and learning them chemistry and ancillaries so you don't ruin your body for the future, and HCG to get yourself back, and the more I look at the info they've added since ~ 2009, all they've done, IMO, is fuck it up, there hasn't been a single promising new anabolic in 15-20 years.
Even the current versions of tren suck, for the younger people, go back and look up the French brand "parabolan," which was fucking magical.
>>
>>39347341
anon, it's not aimed at you, I don't give a shit if you, personally, like my post or not.
The people who recall when Venice Beach , San Diego, and TJ was like in the late 90s/00s before 9.11....that was an amazing time to be alive and god was it fun.
In general, rather than try to learn something from someone who knows more than you, is stronger than you, has more information and experience than you will ever have-- rather than try to ask questions and learn, you act like a fucking teenage girl.
This is why you will never get a piece of ass and never be able to get past 135 on bench. But you keep swinging for those fences anon,,,
>>
>>39347341
>claim to be 36 yo but you blog post like a 16 yo
Indeed, 16 year olds have intricate knowledge in what tren was called in 2000 before the French Gvt Shut it down.
Kek, you spend all fucking day here...on a board about lifting....and yet, when you walk down the street, not even single person would KNOW that you lift.
How must that feel? You devote your LIFE to something, yet you make NO progress....
>>
>>39347305
>Being 36 makes you a millennial...
A Time magazine article placed the Millennials at 1980-2000.
>>
>>39347438
Quick what's 2016 - 1980
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.