[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw >nice body/face >wants to fuck your brains out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>tfw
>nice body/face
>wants to fuck your brains out
>into all the weird sex stuff you like
>no stds
>lives close by
>interesting/fun to be around
>breath and vagina STINK

Why does god do this to me.

pic unrelated, saw that on some fatties okc profile, lold/saved, then blocked her.
>>
I prefer chubby women <3
>>
>mints for breath
>diet changes for vagina stink

it's not so hard.
>>
You talking about your gf or you? your never specified that OP
>>
>>39346921
lmaoing at that fucking pic. The guy is fit though right? The girl can be a slob but the guy has to be fit for it to be true love right? Fucking delusional fatties.
>>
>>39347855
The original pic has the same drawing but reversed, the point was to prove that when a fat dude is with a fit girl it's because he has money or some shit but when it's a fat girl with a fit dude is OMGZ true love life goals
>>
>>39347878
That was the original Pic, it was a /fit/zen who drew the reversed one
>>
>>39346949
>>diet changes for vagina stink
uh, what? is that a thing?
>>
>>39348112
Not really
It is a question about hygiene not diet. Most women with stinky vaginas have a superficial infection, because they fail to clean it properly. Just like a gum infection comes from not cleaning the teeth/gums properly.
>>
>>39348112
Diet is actually a big part of it. Same thing for how your cum tastes.
>>
>>39346929

That's called a fetish. You have a weird erotic fixation on something that isn't otherwise erotic in nature.
>>
>>39349456
Yes
>>
>>39348112
It is. All about the bacterias in here, yogurt can help.
If stink is really bad and constant you might want her to get tested for infections and use a condom at all times. Also get tested too.
>>
>>39348112
yes, that's part of the reason why fat chicks stink.
This weekend I fucked a really fit chick who literally only eats fruit and vegetables. Her pussy had no smell whatsoever.
>>
>>39348614
>Diet is actually a big part of it. Same thing for how your cum tastes.

Yet zero studies have been performed to test this common assumption
>>
>>39349967

It's common knowledge. I've had my dick sucked around 1,000 times and if I've been eating badly or drinking a lot girls mention that my cum tastes terrible or screws up their face in disgust. If I've been eating clean this literally never happens. No one needs to do a study on it because everyone already knows it's true. Any woman will tell you if you're in a position to ask her.
>>
>>39349967
0 studies have been done to prove whether or not breathing air normally at regular intervals is capable of killing you and yet we somehow know the answer to that too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.