[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of routine a girl with shit proportions like the ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

What kind of routine a girl with shit proportions like the ones on the right should do?
>>
Plastic surgery.
>>
THICC NEOTENY ALERT LADS

GET IN HERE
>>
>>39346572
What procedure?
>>
>>39346595
Dolphinplasty
>>
>>39346560
that's not the only difference between those photos, girl on the right has a way broader ribcage and violin hips.

But really, hip dips will do something about the violins, but you can't really reduce your ribcage. just be happy you have larger breasts if you're like girl on the right.

If it makes you feel any better, there's probably a few thousand men on here right now that are way more disgusting and would fuck you regardless.
>>
>>39346641
Those were banned
>>
>>39346560
Stop being a tranny and embrace the fact you were born with a penis
>>
>>39346560
Dunno we're gonna have to see a pic of what you got going on to give the best advice really
>>
>>39346727
So you're saying I can never be a Jewphin?
>>
>>39346560
proportions are not even bad fama,
just be yourself and stop being so fucking delusional, guys like thick girls
>>
>>39346831
Not in the US at least
Those were banned along with negroplasties
Maybe try getting one in Thailand
>>
>>39346840
>guys like thick girls

No they don't
You guys talk mad shit
>>
>>39346840
yes. in the fucking thighs

not in the waist
>>
>>39346560
post a rear glute spread so we can determine which routine please.
>>
>>39346840
thick legs + ass

you ever seen on of those fat girls with a huge midsection and zero ass/thighs? fucking nasty
>>
>>39346899
oh yeah touché

>>39346886
thats just insecure fuckwits, you wont be spending any time on those anyways
>>
Are you philipino op?
>>
>>39346893
HAve you seen a 'high test' thread? Most of those women are obese
>>
>>39346931
No they aren't
>>
>>39346560
you should do any other routine you would normally do
>>
File: IMG_3013.jpg (123KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3013.jpg
123KB, 579x570px
>>39346560
You're really gonna have to post pics so we know what we're dealing with.
>>
try a calorie deficit fattie
>>
>>39346560
gimme the succ 24x7
>>
>>39346560
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>39346996

Yes they are.
>>
>>39346560
>come to Greece x1
>sit on my lap and cuddle xF
That should do it
>>
>>39347169
do you even have money enough to sustain life for 2?
>>
>>39346886
Thick \= fat

Two girls being the same weight can be made up completely different compositionally.

5'3 at 160 can either be an unfortunate uggo with huge gut, no tits or ass, or slim waisted, huge tits and round ass. Genetics play a part, but lifestyle also.
>>
>>39347182
Two, just barely. If you want to procreate, I'll have to move out to the northern comfy lands for those sweet germoney.
Oh btw the girl is supposed to work too, you cuck
>>
>>39347194
If she's slim waisted she's not the girl on the right therefore not thick
>>
>>39347164
They aren't
>>
>>39347218
Let me rephrase then. Flat-stomached.
>>
Just do a normal routine, op. Keeping your bf% lower and your stomach flat is important so have your diet in check. Get big fucking thighs and build up your shoulders too. It will make it look like you have a smaller waist.
>>
>>39347312
Won't big shoulders make the hips look even smaller?
>>
>>39347367
it will yeah, but you wont look like a fridge
>>
>>39347589
You'll look like an ice cream cone
Hardly an improvement
>>
>>39346560
Post bod. Chances are you aren't even that fucked.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.