[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I train. But I eat like a mess. I'm 16 stone now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4289.jpg (90KB, 696x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4289.jpg
90KB, 696x915px
Guys, I train. But I eat like a mess. I'm 16 stone now. And I don't care. My question is what do I do when I get to this weight and don't care? It's kind of nice to not care after seeing so many self conscious people on here
>>
>>39345546
shhh fatty. it'll all be over soon.
>>
>>39345622
I said I train. I'm not saying I'm healthy but I think I will outlive the average lazy fatguy.
>>
>>39345546
You look like shit.

35 here, I drink every night, eat tons of rich food go out to eat all the time, and I still dont have a gut because I actually hit the gym 4-5 days a week.
>>
>>39345708
Don't sass your betters fat boy. I don't know what that anon looks like, but I bet he would slap the shit out of you.

Waaah I said I train. Nigga you caboose. That fucking dimple in your arm ain't from muscle. You aunt gonna outlive shit. You're going to die even quicker than the average fattits when you dislodge a bloodclot while dead lifting half your bodyweight.

Jesus Christ! What's the fucking point of lifting when you can't put down the cake? And I've seen fat guys that look like they lift. You ain't one of them. You just look like a fat bitch. Be as happy with that as you want to be. Pig.
>>
>>39345546
lol even if you do SS + GOMAD you won't look this fat
>>
>>39345546
>My question is what do I do when I get to this weight and don't care?
Why are you on /fit/ then? Just keep doing what you're doing.
>>
>>39346566
This man speaks the truth, OP. I'm sorry. I eat sloppy too, but I'm not half as fat as you are. Thing is, you CAN'T out train your diet if you're eating like a pig. I did for a while, but I was an amateur fighter training 8 hours a day.

You need to make changes to your diet and caloric intake.
>>
>>39346566
>"Muh fatceps"
>I train
This anon is right, OP. You're not doing any better than the average fatty, and you're not gonna live any longer. Besides, that hanging gut is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>39346566
To be fair, deadlifting half his weight would be pretty impressive, all things considered.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.