[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys am I being given the right advice here >go to nearby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

guys am I being given the right advice here

>go to nearby gym and sign up
>hear loud pop music
>see cardio bunnies and old men
>get told orientation is on friday
>get told I'll get started using machines
>say I want to use free weights
>get told a deadlift intro will probably take 30 mins and my orientation is only 30 mins
>say I've heard free weights are better and more suited to my needs
>get told because I've never lifted before machines are a better option
>say I'd rather use my time learning how to get good form with basic compound lifts
>get told I'll be starting doing legpresses on the machine

I just want to lift brehs
do i have to do the machine meme?

I want to do my SS
>>
I've never even heard of a gym "orientation." Just how fucking DYEL are you?
>>
>at recess
>catch teacher smoking crack in the parking lot
>go back inside to do a power clean pre test
>teacher just sits there nodding at us while clenching his jaw and not giving pointers
>Suzy gets fucking planted on the ground and gets rushed to emergency
>go home early
>still have test tomorrow

Guys I didn't learn anything about cleans and forgot to study. Should I just call in sick tomorrow?
>>
>>39344097
it's compulsory with sign up

I am DYEL buddy, gotta start somewhere

I have been doing my reading, including the sticky
>>
>>39344097
Literally says in his post he just joined.
>>39344093
Just skip the orientation or if you really want to have someone show you how to deadlift then make them do that instead of the machines, your the one paying them
>>
>>39344125
So if I who have been lifting for awhile joined your gym, I would have to sit through this before I could lift?
>>
>>39344093
is this a meme I'm not aware of?
>>
>>39344126
sure but i'll have to get some personal trainer sessions or something.
>>
>>39344138
probably its some policy they have

but i did tick the DYEL boxes so they might have brought it up for that

>>39344139
no memes only dreams
>>
>>39344140
You don't need a trainer, a good one will help you with form etc a bad one will do more harm than good. Most likely they are bad if they suggest machines only
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.