[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many bullies in /fit/? It's not anyone's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3291.jpg (45KB, 508x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3291.jpg
45KB, 508x472px
Why are there so many bullies in /fit/? It's not anyone's fault they that they're a manlet, bald, lanky, autistic, ugly, poor, smelly, or have addictive tendencies.

I mean we're all on the same team here, and there's no competition because there's far to few of us. Wouldn't you rather gangbang a 10/10 qt with a fellow /fit/izen than with some boring normie?
>>
kys fag
>>
>>39341366
>poor
can be changed
>smelly
take a bath
>"addictive tendencies"
just an excuse for being a weak-willed faggot
>>
>>39341366
Because they're all manlets, bald, lanky, autistic, ugly, poor, smelly addicts themselves. The other day a guy shat on me for having love handles during my bulking phase. I told him to post his pic and the guy was a gyno rhyno...I mean he had more rolls than a bakery.
It's called projecting OP
>>
>>39341366

You're on perhaps the single most insecure board on one of the most insecure websites on the entire internet.

You're dealing with people so embittered by the failures in their lives that any chance to put themselves above other people, in any way, is too tempting to resist.

Then you combine that with the dizzying ego boost that accompanies the first few months of working out and the self-perceived noob gains and you get a lot of very insecure dudes going right to the other end of the scale as over-compensating braggard tossers.

It's a poor emulation of the 'alpha' traits their more successful high school peers exhibited and they think it's a necessary adaptation to their personalities now that they're lifting and totally going to get jacked.

My advice would be to leave and never come back because this place will make you laugh and then drive you fucking mad. Sometime around the 1000th 'IF YOU'RE NOT 10/10 6'5 8 inch DICK $300,000 A MONTH YOU LITERALLY WILL NEVER KISS A GIRL' thread something inside your head snaps.
>>
I only verbally abuse fat people and others who display abject weakness of character. I used to be a drug addict so when I see people who can't stop eating candy or whatever I get rustled. They remind me of my own pathetic past. But also, it's just cutting. It's not hard. You're pretty weak and dumb if you can't do it.

Anyone who actually lifts but poops their pants in front of girls or something is find by me. I'd buy any one of you /goodboys/ a protein shake.
>>
>>39341366
Don't worry anon, you and I are gonna make it.
>>
>>39341475
>IF YOU'RE NOT 10/10 6'5 8 inch DICK $300,000 A MONTH YOU LITERALLY WILL NEVER KISS A GIRL'
Holy strawman, no one ever says this
>>
>>39341493
h-how can you tell?
>>
>>39341543
Not him but it's suppose to be an "exaggeration".
Dipshit
>>
>>39341543

It's hyperbole. It's rarely that exaggerated but so many threads these days are nothing but shitey troll attempts based on some variety of insecurity. It's either height, dick size, physique, face, hair loss etc...

What's worse is that despite these same bullshit threads being made hour after hours for literally years now they still get hundreds of replies because /fit/ is full of insecure divs who can't help but take up the bait.

So easy to get a rise out of the guys here which is why the board is so full of shite.
There are a few good generals and the occasional helpful thread but they're drops in an ocean of piss.
>>
File: 1473189527527.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473189527527.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>39341551
Idk OP, but we will..
>>
File: IMG_3368.png (158KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3368.png
158KB, 500x276px
>implying everyone one /fit/ has genetic capability required to get a gf who won't cuck them
wew lad
>>
>>39341366

because if youre not CHAD EATING PIZZA you're a genetic failure and no grill will want you
>>
>>39341366
your /r/ is showing
>>
>>39341366
We come here for the honesty. The truth can hurt kid, but it's the first step to acceptance and excellence
>>
File: 1476522954906.jpg (16KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476522954906.jpg
16KB, 547x480px
>>39341475
>>
File: 1475861018515.gif (499KB, 450x326px) Image search: [Google]
1475861018515.gif
499KB, 450x326px
>>39341576
>Not embracing the overtly obvious bait/trolls and laughing along with it

You don't belong on this shitty site if you still let things get to you.
>>
>>39341366
Welcome to fucking 4chan.

Kill yourself nigger.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.