[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the biggest mistake you have made in your lifting career?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 16

File: Bz7GVDvIQAATLmr.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bz7GVDvIQAATLmr.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
What is the biggest mistake you have made in your lifting career?

>thought deadlifts were pointless for 2 years of lifting
>thought strength = size
>>
1RM doesn't = size but strength training does increase size. Usually sets of 5
>>
after high school wrestling i probably ate like at a 2k cal surplus most days. i had (and still presently have) some serious issues with soda. i convinced myself the fat gain was mostly muscle because i was on sl 5x5
>>
>>39340587
Tried to catch the bar while dropping a deadlift.
I had my hands on it but it was pretty much free falling when my brain snapped and I yanked the bar up.
>>
Not eating enough
Not being consistent due to injuries
Listening too much to retarded peoples retarded opinions

Left all of these behind now. Making mad gains

Do what you really want do
>>
File: angry.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
squats

everytime I try to do them someone corrects me and says I was doing them wrong

but each time I am corrected i forget the next day and I have spent several hours watching how to squat videos and still get corrected by others at the gym

so I dont do squats anymore but really want to
>>
>I didn't eat enough
>>
>>39340587
Working on my legs was somehow not needed
Trying to mimic the squat form of other people when it hurt my back and legs was okay because that means I'm getting better at it somehow.
Calisthenics were inferior to lifting
To work on show muscles and neglect my back.
Running for distance was not needed.
Eating everything in site was okay because it fed my muscles
That I could be as big as the bodybuilders if I keep it up just because I had almost 19 inch arms and a 54 inch chest as a natural and thought rest was just me being lazy and indulgent.
>>
>>39341042
Fuck off roid freak
>>
>>39340587
thinking that one routine would be objectively the best indefinitely, and never tried to change things up, even when stalling
>>
Not doing ab exercises.

Fell for the fucking "compound exercises are enough for abs"-meme
>>
>>39340587
used to take 2 g high quality vitamin c after workout thinking it would kill cortisol...since then studies come out showing it kill gains.
>>
>>39340988
Injuries are a pretty good reason to take some time off. I hurt my shoulder and had to take a little over a week off. No reason to hurt yourself just to pick shit up and put it down again.
>>
>using machines and doing full body work + cardio without any program for 2 years
>>
>>39340587
Deadlifts are pointless if you lift for aesthetics.
>>
I started too heavy, trying to increase my 5, 4 or 3 rep max by lifting it every day when I should've been deloading every time I stalled.
>>
>>39340587
>didn't tip receptionist for first year
>counted the weight of the bar
>neglected trap bar bench
>>
>>39343013
That's what I thought too. Then I learned.
>>
>>39343072
why the fuck would you tip the receptionist. fuck her or him. i'm there to lift not to give them money. the gym its not a fucking charity.
>>
>>39340587
>did leg extensions
Knee was pretty much fubar for a month. Skipped leg day xDD
>>
>>39340587

> Not doing legs

> Not realizing that carbs are what put on weight, not protein
>>
>>39341128
fat ass nigguh
>>
>>39340587
>Bulking while around 20% body fat
Wasted so much time. I was so fuckin fat. Currently down to around 12%, going down to 8 - 10% before I bulk. I'm gonna make it.
>>
File: 1462144105918.gif (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462144105918.gif
1MB, 1920x1200px
>repping 4pl8 squat alright
>coach tells me to add more
>everyone's having a grand time
>"more man you're killin it!"
>hype goes to my head
>415
>go down
>try to drive up but I'm going way too slow
>dipshit spotter isn't paying attention
>slowly fall forward onto my face onto a bench until they get the bar off of me
>everyone worried until they realize I'm not actually hurt at all
it was actually pretty funny after the initial "holy shit I'm about to pass out and die"
haven't done anything too crazy otherwise
>>
>>39341685
ok so isn't this just exercising and not really that bad?
>>
>>39341194
kek
>me too
>>
>>39340587
>deadlifts
they are not pointless, by they fucking ruin physiques
>>
>>39343247
>can rep 4plates
>can't do 415 for 1, a weight increase of 10lbs

are you baiting me
>>
>>39343247
lol
I did something similar the other day

>push pressing
>tired but fuck it, go for one last rep
>get bar halfway up, but can't control descent
>lose my balance
>don't even think to let go of bar
>fall flat on my face while bar crashes to the ground
>>
>>39343188
they usually get paid below minimum wage and depend on income from tips to put a roof over their head
>>
>>39343275
nah
it was after the last set and I knew I was too tired to do anything else
it was pretty embarrassing honestly
>>
>>39340587
W8 deadlifts aren't pointless?

>legit thought deadlifting 4 plates = 225 bench
>does not
>does not = upper body gains
>>
>>39340587
Spent 2 years doing a brosplit with mainly dumbbells and machines, and not training my legs at all. Thanks Scooby.
>>
File: feeler.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
feeler.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
Fell for the
>No direct ab work needed meme
>Deadlifts meme
>Dumbells superior to Barbell bench meme
>No cardio of any kind meme
>>
>>39340587
> thought deadlifts were useful for the first 4 months
>>
>>39345341
What made u realise they weren't?
>>
>>39341032
lower the weight and focus on form, jesus christ
>>
>>39340587
Got a girlfriend
>>
>didnt fall for any memes or any trickerydoo

feels fucking good brehs
>>
I fell for the "I'm a worthless piece of shit"
meme
>>
>>39341032
Probably due to a lack of mobilising doing heavy weights
>>
>>39341042
you didnt make any mistakes cheekie you're my perfect waifu <3
>>
>>39345326
dumbells are superior to barbell bench
>>
File: 1478234939691.jpg (52KB, 485x602px) Image search: [Google]
1478234939691.jpg
52KB, 485x602px
>>39340988
Dam son you are me to fuckin T.
Now doing 5/3/1 and ain't listening to noone getting mad gains
>>
I fell for the 'misuse and overuse the word 'meme' until it becomes fucking meaningless' meme.
>>
>>39345952
OH HERE WE GO.
>>
>>39340587

>thought deadlifts were necessary
>thought no roidz=no gainz
>thought most of the roid monkeys are natty
>>
Why aren't deadlifts necessary? Why do most novice programs have diddlys then?
>>
Would do bench press without bringing the bar to my chest. My PR was such a lie.
>>
>>39346013
>novice

Pretty much cause it's a good strength builder, but not required at ALL for aesthetics.
>>
I wasted untold months on the shitty routines a gym trainer gave me (cable squat-to-row like what the fuck man). I then used that "knowledge" to make my own routines which resulted in losing a bit of body fat, and fuck all else.

I wasted like a year doing 90% accessory lifts. Feels so bad.
>>
>>39340587
My biggest mistake was trying to buy a home gym for super cheap. I hate using the shit I've got compared to what's in the gym so I end up not lifting even though I just have to walk downstairs.
>>
>>39340587
Not eating enough, making no gains
Eating too much, gaining fat
Cutting while not doing enough strength training, loosing gains
Starting BJJ and missing several months of gains due to injury

I guess I'm finally on the right track.
>>
>>39346040
>I wasted like a year doing 90% accessory lifts.
Wew lad same here. The only compound I did was DB shoulder press. I never even thought about why I wasn't progressing or making gains
>>
>>39346040
Same. Fuck PTs
>>
>>39340587
Paying for a gym membership.

After I realized it was full of retards I saved the money and bought my own equipment mostly used and can workout when I want, how I want.
>>
I'm making one right now, I have too much spaghetti to go to the gym so I've been doing bodyweight for the last six months on a pull up bar at home.

Went from 5'9" 120 to 5'10" 162, started eating and shit. Now really want to lift.
>>
>>39346061
>super cheap
This was the mistake. There are some things you can't skimp on like the power cage, bench, and bar. People will either not know or lie about the weight rating on these and then you'll end up with shit with a 300 lb. user included tolerance.

But the weights themselves there's really no problem buying used if you're careful.

I still ended up saving money over time getting my own shit, not to mention not having to deal with all of the useless scum that populates my local gym.
>>
>>39345963
modified 5/3/1 is fucking goat.

been running my custom version of it for 9 months

s/b/d/ohp from 365-430/275-300/450-510/140-180
>>
>>39345963
>>39347631
What is 5/3/1?
>>
Ignoring deadlift form for the first few months. Pulled 315 with almost straight legs. Didn't lift for a year after that, and now two years later I still have back pain and can't do any compound lifts or much of anything that puts weight on my spine. I don't even have money for a chiropractor
>>
>>39345286
I can double 4pl8s but bench like 180 max :/
>>
>not having secks
>weak core
>snapped my shit

the irony
>>
>>39340587
Followed SS and assumed I never needed direct core work. On a whim I added a core day. The next week every one of my lifts went up by 30 lbs. That actually pissed me off a lot because I wasted so much time on plateaus not knowing why.
>>
>>39343013
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>39343317
Ive literally never heard of receptionist being paid in tips. Your gym is probably doing something illegal.
>>
>>39347922
Google it and click the first link you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>39347922
Jim Wendler's 5-3-1, a good intermediate strength program.
>>
>>39346026
traps, back, and forearms brah what kind of shit are you spewing
>>
>>39348110
chiropractors are witch doctors practicing alternative med, only pay for a physical therapist
>>
>>39340587
shit consistency
not tracking my lifts
>>
>>39341194
I'm am currently falling for this meme and loving every minute of it
>>
>>39340587

What I learned as important from my mistakes:

- nutrition as important as training
- not to lift for ego, form comes first
- long term gains come from smart injury prevention and management
- ignoring mobility and flexibility leads to injury
- learn the early warning signs of overtraining
>>
i cut my hair
>>
>>39345719
That's not a meme. You really are.
>>
>>39349958
What are the early warning signs?
>>
>>39340587
Started doing Creatine
Fucking biggest mistake right there
I should've stayed natty
Not people talk about that "roid freak" behind my back all the time
>>
>>39350068
kys
>>
>>39340587
Upping the weights too fast on the bench. As a result, broken rotator cuff and years of pain. Almost can't press or anything shoulders-related anymore...
>>
>>39340710
>i convinced myself the fat gain was mostly muscle because i was on sl 5x5
Same except I did Rippetoes 5x5
>>
Drinking beer everyday
>>
I did deadlifts
pointless excersise
>>
>>39341083
construction site?
>>
>>39343275
he means 2 reps newfriend
>>
>>39340587
Loved doing bicepcurls, helped anxiety when I was depressed
damaged my wrist, can't lift heavy shit now because they just give in and go limp from shocking pain
>>
File: pondering jew.jpg (15KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
pondering jew.jpg
15KB, 400x343px
>>thought strength = size
I'm sorry how do you get stronger if not by muscle hypertrophy ? I'm just a simple med student who cannot wrap his mind around that nonsense you just spouted due to my physiology and histology training conditioning my mind around scientific facts and pulling me away from the secrets of meme magic.
>>
>>39343188
You cis white male shitlord
>>
File: thivvccc.png (531KB, 597x596px) Image search: [Google]
thivvccc.png
531KB, 597x596px
>deadlift, squat, and bench on the smith machine
>nobody seemed to give a fuck
>realized I dun goofed 4 years later
>>
did a 5 day split as a skelly
>>
What's great about deadlifts for aesthetics?

I go to a gym that doesn't have a place to deadlift or the equipment unless I steal a bar off the bench press.
>>
>>39351565

Proper strength training will result in an improvement in motor unit recruitment, along with myofibriliar hypertrophy.

The improvement in motor unit recruitment is initially quite rapid, but hits and pretty hard ceiling fairly quickly. Hence why it's often called "noob gains" around here. It's the reason a novice can go from 1playt to 3playt squat in a few months without becoming three times as large.

Morons around here believe that doing higher reps than strength training would ideally have you doing (8-12 reps per set, rather than 3-5 for pure strength) will have you looking all swole and shit like Zyzz, while pure strength training will have you looking like the Pillsbury Hoistboy. Which isn't ENTIRELY untrue, but the average /fit/ mark fails to realize that Zyzz, Tiny, every bodybuilder, every male fitness model, and pretty much everyone who looks "aesthetic" by /fit/ standards is on steroids in some capacity.

Training natty, effective strength training will make you bigger, stronger, and considerably less lean, while doing the "aesthetics" routines that pollute this place as a novice will generally keep you small, week, and as lean as you were when you started.
>>
>>39340587
>>thought deadlifts were pointless for 2 years of lifting
but they are.
>>
>>39351925
>while doing the "aesthetics" routines that pollute this place as a novice will generally keep you small, week, and as lean as you were when you started.

bingo
>>
>>39351807

Your gym is shit. Standard deadlifts will grow hamstrings and glutes and erectors primarily, and will make your forearms somewhat bigger if you keep trying to deadlift heavier.

Though generally, the best thing about deadlifts for aesthetics is that they give you the work capacity via strength that helps with various back and posterior chain lifts that you can do for more volume that will stimulate growth.

Even if you're a bodybuilding fag, deadlifts should not be neglected.
>>
>>39341032
Record yourself on your phone and study the video

I did this A LOT when I started SS and it was extremely helpful
>>
>>39351565
You won't make strength gains anywhere near as fast on a bodybuilding program as you would a strength program. Dyel?
>>
>>39351967

I feel like walking around doing heavy as fuck farmers walk do that just as well, maybe not tangentially hitting the glutes though.
>>
>>39343188
issa meme
>>
>>39345963
add more volume
>>
>>39340587
Not eating enough (poorfag)
Not being able to go to the gym by myself (youngfag) so I would have to rely on my friend's older sister who didn't go consistently
>>
>>39341194
>He doesn't do fun accessories that engage abs
>laughingwhores.jpg
>>
>>39340587
Thinking it would get me girls
>>
>>39345326
I think you really fell for the
>everybodies body is the same
meme.
>>
>>39350078
Constant fatigue, impotence, loss of strength, uncharacteristic depression. Basically, if you feel like shit, take a week off to eat well and sleep a ton. If you feel better, then you were overtraining.
>>
>>39351630
2thicc4me
>>
>>39341642
i find sometimes injuries are the best thing to happen to me. i lumber along like an idiot and never take time to deload, so having a week to chill out usually helps get me through plateaus the next week
>>
>>39343188
have fun getting a bench thats been spat on
>>
>>39343188
>falling for the bait
>>
>>39340784
Did you die?
>>
>>39345963
>>39347922
>>39349712
im on 531 too, its fucking awesome. i was stalled on OHP for the longest time until i switched over to it. use the app if you're too lazy for numbers.
>>
>>39354991
it was extremely painful
>>
>>39348110
I didn't understand how important creating internal pressure was, so I snapped my shit during a DL.
X-ray came back clean (discs/spine are not injured), I think I just tore something. Over a year later, I still have a lump in the left side of my lower back.
Lucky it doesn't stop my from lifting, it's just kind of slightly annoying when I'm lying on my back.
>>
>>39355064
for u
>>
>>39343072
>>counted the weight of the bar
are you retarded?
>>
>>39340587
>didnt eat enough fat
>didnt eat enough protein
>believed 1RM strength = size
>thought veganism was stupid
>>
doing heavy af squats AND deadlifts on every workout, which resulted in constant overtraining and practically destroyed my consistency, i'll never fall for memes again

however, i must admit, the gains from that time were incredible and i can't imagine how could i keep it up
>>
>>39355540
Have fun getting all needed aminoacids with veganism faggot. The amount of food you need to eat and the amount variation will be retarded
>>
>>39355540
Have fun getting all the needed aminoacids. The amount of knowladge of the food you get and the variation in the food will retarded
>>
>>39340587
Wasted money on supplements instead of just eating better.
>>
Fell for the "/fit/ knows what they're talking about" meme
>>
>>39355349
Wait, don't you count bar weight as there are different bars? I'm a new day to /fit/ and am only now getting really close to benching my weight.
>>
>>39354115
Joker sets and general fucking around with the accessories takes care of the volume.
>>
>thought deadlifts were pointless
I didn't necessarily think this, but I didn't deadlift to begin with because my lack of ankle flexibility killed my form. After I worked on that and began incorporating DLs my overall strength gains in other lifts started to rocket up as well.
>>
>>39346040

don't be too upset because this is the reality for pretty much every new lifter.

1st year is a waste of time.

2nd year can be nearly as bad

3rd year you're actually in gear.
>>
>>39356782
You count the bar because the standard bar is like 20kg. The other guy was obviously baiting though.
>>
>>39343188
I bet you don't even use the skullcrusher helmets
>>
>>39341242
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: dumbbells are better.png (220KB, 590x391px) Image search: [Google]
dumbbells are better.png
220KB, 590x391px
>>39346003
For building a chest, yes dumbbells work better if done correctly, more ROM.
>>
>>39357130
>what is close grip BP
>>
>>39341194

I too fell for this meme.

It is a SEMI true thing but absolutely not worth it if you actually want to develop abs for bodybuilding/aesthetic purposes. You can just do one accessory on top of your compounds so I don't even know why this memery is so prevalent.
>>
Convinced myself that I wanted to train exclusively for strength and wasn't interested in bodybuilding, yada, yada, yada (the normal stuff for a lot of beginners).

Once I switched to bodybuilding everything was just much better all around (and I still train heavy compounds at the beginning of every training day of course).

Obviously I'm not saying this is the same for everyone, just that it is the case for a lot of people.
>>
>>39343244
exact same here brotha
godspeed
>>
>>39357182

A triceps exercise.
>>
>>39357716
lol
>>
>didn't care too much about my protein intake and thought that only calories matter. which is kind of right since i wanted to bulk up.

Quite a mistake, I could've gained way more muscle if I gave at least some shits about my nutrition and protein intake. Instead I was drinking milk, eating peanut butter, candy etc etc.

I got bigger and stronger and built muscle but If I cared about protein and other stuff I could've achieved way better results

>Didn't care bout my form enough on certain lifts, most importantly - bench press. Really busted my shoulders because I benched mainly with my front delts and chest when I should've engaged my triceps more
>>
>>39358044
dubs, also got some more things i forgot to add

>fell for no cardio meme
doing cardio now mainly cause I am scared to get tired in a fight since it would be so embarrassing to get my shit kicked in when I am 6'5 and look fit.

>bulked for waaay too long
its probably due to my lifelong insecurity becaue i was a lanklet all my life and I bulked from 60kg to 125 ish in 3 years or so now i am at 97 kg and look way better.
>>
fell for the bulking and cutting meme
now i lean bulk and stay cut year round as opposed to putting on fat then having to eat in a deficit for 1/3 of the year to lose the fat instead of lean bulking where i can put on muscle all year
>>
>>39355887

If you were making gains you weren't overtraining...
>>
>>39357592
Hanging raises on your lower day.
DONE
>>
>>39355540
Have fun getting all the needed aminoacids. The amount of knowladge of the food you get and the variation in the food will retarded
>>
>>39343013
You stupid? You can't have a thick back without them.
>>
>>39340587
I used straps and ignored grip strength and i now have the grip strength of a 14 year old girl. I can do pull-ups for longer than i can hang on the bar.
>>
>>39343305
Oh God.

>drinking at a friend's place
>has a homegym
>start talking about lifting
>subject of OHP comes up
>one thing leads to another
>decide to try out a 60kg press
>think it's no big deal since it's like 55% of my 1RM
>i press it easy AF but lose my balance
>both me and the bar slam the floor with a bang

We all had a good laugh, but Goood was it ever embarrassing.
>>
>>39356983
Ive more gains on my 3rd year than my 1st and 2nd combined. Makes me sad desu
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 273x184px
Cardio

Noticed if my cardio is shit or muscular endurance is down all my strength lifts immediately suffer.

>>39341194

I have a 6 pack and rarely do abs what now? Pic related
>>
>>39357055
I bet you count the dust the bar collects too, and the amount of weight from your gloves
>>
>>39347432
Depends on the PT, I train with one (as in, we train together, i'm not paying him anything), and he's pretty damn great when it comes to strength building routines, and fucking hates when people come to him with "I just want to lose weight and tone up" goals.
>>
Kept on doing OHP in the squat rack
>>
>>39357130
you're using a meme to defend a meme
>more ROM = better, regardless of other differences
lel
>>
>>39359548
nothing wrong with this
>>
>>39359850
so, you're THAT guy ......
>>
>>39354968
lul one week injuries, got a back injury now im squatting 40kg for rehab, one year down
>>
Overloading my workout plan.

Not raising my diet after loosing quite an ammount of fat and gaining muscle.
This caused me to stop lifting several times for a while because of illness from malnutrition.

Not doing cardio.
Cardio is amazing but it is much harder to stick to your diet when emptying Glycogen storage.
The hunger and lust to eat is unbearable.
I could eat all the things.
>>
>>39357130
Yeah, but more weight possible with barbell. Effectively, they are complementary exercises.
I do flat bench barbell, incline bench dumbbell.
I do barbell curl, dumbbell hammer curl.

Often I find that while dumbbell is more taxing to stabilising muscles, the main muscles worked can be better isolated using barbell exercises. And good form is easier with barbell too I think.
>>
>>39360299
What I'm trying to say is that barbell is GOAT. You can do everything with just a barbell. A dumbbell-only workout would suck major ass. It's a bit like normal-sized people vs manlets.
>>
>squatted "heavy" (2.5pl8) before learning proper form, injured knee

not a big injury, mild discomfort once a week or so but still could have been avoided

>stopped lifting for 9 months

this one is the biggest. i gained a good amount of fat, my lifts went down of course, and i generally lost momentum. wish i hadn't stopped
>>
I paid more attention to lifting weights than I should have
>>
>>39351630
how do you even dl on the smith machine wtf?
>>
>>39356983
Oh good god you are exactly right.

I'm on year 3 (technically, had a lot of breaks) and only now am I gaining proper, decent strength. Year 4 better be a lot fuckin better.
>>
>>39340587
started lifting
such a brainless activity
now i do judo and boxing and supplement it with some running and calisthenics and not only look i better (michael angelos david) but also am i more agile and confident
>>
>low carbing
>excessive protein
>not working my calves as hard as I work my chest
>preworkouts
>buying any supplements other than protein powders
>ego lifting
>passing on social occasions because 'it will hurt my gains'
>>
File: ru bernd trip 5.jpg (2MB, 3168x2112px) Image search: [Google]
ru bernd trip 5.jpg
2MB, 3168x2112px
>>39351967
>erectors
>posterior chain
Fucking hate fags like you who use big words to try and sound more knowledgeable and smaht. Use normal words that normal people can understand, you aren't in pre-med, champ. Lower back, the back of your shoulders etc.
>>
>>39351565
Strength is an adaptation of your CNS. It's the ability to efficiently recruit muscle fibres when needed.

As a medical student you should know that when you contract your muscles you don't contract them 100%...

Increasing the size of the muscle by forcing more water into your sarcoplasm is going to have a minimal effect on strength gains.
>>
>>39341032
Ffs,forget your ego! Use an empty bar and done dare add more weight until you can do 12 perfect reps without pausing. Still can't do it? Lose the bar.
>>
>>39358044
How'd you fix the shoulder issue? I may just be realizing that I need to narrow my grip. Hurt my shoulder for two weeks (feel like between the collar and shoulder).
>>
Listening to the advice of an old bodybuilder on roids about gym rutine.
Fuck that old, lazy eyed, manlet.

Started doing SS and I'm gaining gainz.
>>
Didn't start oly lifting earlier.

I have found my calling. Bodybuilding is worthless. Powerlifting is worthless. Oly lifting is athletic, aesthetic, allows me to build nice size and strength by doing variations of the two classicals while improving my mobility and joint health.

The complete package.
>>
>>39360511
Remember, /fit/, body dismorphia cuts both ways.
>>
>>39351565

>sophomore shitstain thinks he knows stuff.

Kys your selve
>>
Having a poor deaflift technique and practising crossfit, which fucked my back for a few months. I gained a lot of weight due to inactivity but, luckily, I recovered and managed to lose all that weight.
Now that I'm done with college, there'll be no more breaks and things can only get better. I haven't taken a break since may except for one week when I got sick.
>>
>>39360511
I've been in judo for 15 years. If you want to do well, then fucking lift you utter mongoloid.
>>
>>39360575

how about no.

I'm going to call specific muscle groups what the fucking are, anatomically, you fucking twat.

t. forensic investigator & M.S in Anatomy and Physiology
>>
>>39351807
>What's great about deadlifts for aesthetics?
Glute gains, bruh
>>
>>39340988
>Listening too much to retarded peoples retarded opinions
yet you're still here.
>>
File: doggered.jpg (33KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
doggered.jpg
33KB, 960x960px
>>39365468
>>39365468
delet this
>>
>>39360575
You sound like a un-educated twat. And im not the one you replied to
>>
>>39365468
I'm here for blogging, not for caring about /fit/'s opinions
>>
>>39360511
>michael angelos
>>
>>39358084
Dam son you more than doubled your weight lul
>>
>>39360299
b a n g o n
>>
>>39349634
its a meme
>>
File: 1474318108698.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1474318108698.png
148KB, 222x293px
>>39360511
>michael angelos
>>
File: 1478118807834.jpg (35KB, 370x388px) Image search: [Google]
1478118807834.jpg
35KB, 370x388px
>>39360511
>michael angelos
>>
File: oh_you.gif (944KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
oh_you.gif
944KB, 420x236px
>>39343013
>>
File: DYEL 5-10 manlet.jpg (150KB, 788x1300px) Image search: [Google]
DYEL 5-10 manlet.jpg
150KB, 788x1300px
>>39360511
>michael angelos
>>
>>39340587
never weighed myself in the mornings and didn't track macros. Also ego lifting. Fuck that. Focus on your muscle contraction
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.