[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like they have an inner chad? I mean,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1478445144344.jpg (112KB, 698x798px) Image search: [Google]
1478445144344.jpg
112KB, 698x798px
Does anyone else feel like they have an inner chad?

I mean, many times I feel as if there is a more social person inside me. I can bring it out sometimes, but after a while I tend to revert to my introverted self.

I think I do this because I'm afraid I will stay that way forever. I can be a chad, I can be that person, the life of the party, but if I do, I just feel like I'm erasing a part of myself. That part of myself is some kind of limiter, like I care too much about things.

Is this a feel only I feel?
>>
>>39340153

Man, I wish Chad was in me
>>
File: 1473190956994.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1473190956994.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>39340178
>>
>>39340178
my sides

goddammit /fit/ how are you so consistently funny
>>
>>39340153
I was extremely shy, but never really horrible looking. I never really talked to girls or anything. Then a couple girlfriends sorta just fell into my lap in my mid twenties, and now that i'm in my late twenties, it's becoming a bit of a problem at work that the younger girls are flirting with me and buying me food and stuff all the time. I feel like two of them are competing for my attention especially. I feel sorta guilty because I realize that I became essentially a women: I flirt back with all of them just because I like the attention. I literally didn't do anything for this except get older and become comfortable talking to people.

That's it, dudes. 4chan already gives you a funny sense of humor. All you have to do is not be immature, 18, or be autistic talking to them. It's really that simple.
>>
>>39340281
This. What is strange though Is that it's ALWAYS young girls. I'm only 25, and whilst I'm not ugly, im far from Chad. Yet I get quite frequent cat calls off of very young girls, like 17/18 and jailbait.
>>
>>39340314
Yeah sounds about right. It's not hard when they're comparing you to their male peers I suppose.
>>
Everyonce in a while, at a party, in a circle of friends or perhaps in class, I pull off a one-liner that sends everyones' sides into orbit. But if I try it there's a 95% chance it's awkward, 'y-you too' tier.
>>
>>39340281
>That's it, dudes. 4chan already gives you a funny sense of humor. All you have to do is not be immature, 18, or be autistic talking to them. It's really that simple.

That's really just it.

Fuck, I have thought about this for a while.

4chan has really given a person the tools to succeed in life, socially anyway such as a sense of humor.
If you can make someone laugh here (and not out of pity), then you can really make anyone laugh. Even still, just LEARNING from other people and their jokes and how they handle situations is a massive learning experience for many people. People like opinionated people, and there is no better place than 4chan.

The only problem is that it's up to the anon to figure out what's alright to say, i.e. don't be immature/autistic, something that is fortunately usually called out here when it's seen.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.