[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /fit/? I need some help. I have this one black mark on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: afceacec.png (464KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
afceacec.png
464KB, 1280x1280px
Sup, /fit/?

I need some help. I have this one black mark on my sexual history. One fucking failure.

Said failure and I hang out on occasion and she's gained weight. She noticed I started looking a lot better and she asked me for some help.

I agreed to help, but I realize I have no clue how to make exercising appealing to a woman.

I am one hundred percent sure that if I help her look as good as I've been looking, she'll let me sample the goods.

Help me, bros.

I'm thinking a Convict conditioning lite and some yoga.
>>
File: Snapchat-1800148170.jpg (434KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1800148170.jpg
434KB, 1080x1920px
Weird, watching That 70s Show right now.

Anyways you can't force a girl to work out unfortunately, or any person for that matter. They have to want the change.
>>
>>39340145
She'd definitely like to, but I need to find a better way to coax out that enthusiasm.

I think her problem is that she's fucked after work and she doesn't know any exercises (or a routine) she likes.

I don't know what to do besides general calisthenics and yoga, though. These might be too boring for her.
>>
>>39339970
>Throw Motivational pictures at her. Perferable some girly stuff with unicorns
>Take her out to shop some cute gym outfits she can then wear during workout.
>Also buy her a cute waterbottle.
>Zumba.
>Bathbubbles as a little treat after sticking to a routine and diet.

Well that are the things I do for myself to keep me motivated. Idk how close you are to the girl so some of the things listed above might come of as a bit creepy and needy.
>>
>>39340422
So do it before work.
>>
>>39340470
How do I put this?

We were best friends, then my then girlfriend told her I fuck amazingly, we give it a try, she decides to fuck it up by saying something that gave me extreme performance anxiety, dick goes limp, awkward shit ensues, awkward week after that, she was a cunt to me for like a month or two as a defensive mechanism.

That was three years ago, we've been best friends ever since, we have a very weird relationship that discomforts people around us,enough to probably cause "Will they, won't they" discussions, but we have never fucked, even though I am sure there is some interest.

>tl;dr I am a her personal fuckboi, something she denies, and I think I can get away with most of this shit.

Thank you! I'll give these a try.
>>
>>39340657
Not a morning person either. Neither am I. I was at one point, but partying is too good.
>>
>>39340682
Never gonna make it with that attitude. Go to bed earlier, drink less.
>>
File: fc,550x550,black.jpg (14KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,black.jpg
14KB, 550x550px
>>39340682
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.