[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to cut 2 kg's a week without drinking any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1473194122417.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1473194122417.png
98KB, 612x491px
Is it possible to cut 2 kg's a week without drinking any protein-powder?

An aqquintance told me "you shouldn't drink those" if you want to lose weight. Bitch I would rather only drink it and eat no food to lose weight.
>>
>>39339922
Little more info: I'm 25, just started lifting in June ish, gone from 82 kg to 100 kg. I am about to start a brutal cut on monday.
Monday, workout at night; eat lunch dinner, then just protein shakes, Day after: cardio, no food until wednesday lunch. Then repeat. Sundays off.

I expect to lose 15 kg by christmas. I don't want to balloon up more with fat, all SS-style.
>>
>>39340003
close to a get man
>>
>>39339922
You dont need protein powder for anything tBh
It is possible, depends on your current weight. I don't think you have the willpower to do an intense cut, might as well take it slow
>>
>>39340003
So you gained like 40 lbs in a few months, now you want to cut over 30 lbs in less than 2 months?

OP, what the fuck are you doing?

To answer your question: If you using protein shakes help you reach your protein goals while keeping you under your calorie allowance, it's fine to drink them. Just eat a deficit. Don't do whatever faggot 36 hour fasting shit you seem to have planned. It's like you don't want to retain lean mass while cutting.
>>
Nah, op. Your friend is right. Protein during a cut is counter productive because protein is for mass gain. You should drink more fats because what protein is to weight gain fat is to cutting. That is why keto is so effective because of the amount of fats in your diet. Since your system is flooded with exogenous fata your body will realize that it doesn't have to hold it thus resulting in fat loas.

So protein shakes when bulking and fatty foods and shakes when cutting.
>>
>>39339922
Yes. I don't recommend crash dieting though, as it is painfully excruciating to work through your day. The go to crash diet is normally PSMF because it does seem to work - the problem is stopping yourself from binging afterwards. You're really digging yourself a hole if you crash diet and don't fix your shitty eating habits. In addition to this, some people feel very hungry just on protein shakes, and I feel the same so I eat whole foods instead.

If you decide that you want to crash diet and want to eat whole foods (how I do every diet), I just eat turkey/chicken breast and fish and steamed spinach/turnip greens with every fucking meal with copious salt along with a NOW Ultra Omega 3 softgel afterwards, and ECA stack, slowly increasing dosage for 2 weeks. 175g of protons (70kg -> 62kg w/o waterweight), 30-35g carbs, 25g of which is a combination of soluble (derrived from a psyllium husk shake) and insoluble fiber. If I work out I also add a brotein shake w/ water and take calcium citrate + magnesium citrate prior to physical activity and in the morning. I do HIIT in the first few days to destroy the glycogen left in the muscle (snatch/clean triples, climbs on the bike, box jumps, front squats). Afterwards I just run regular resistance training 3-4 times a week, followed by biking 2-3 miles.

You can run it longer but you'll find that it becomes quickly unsustainable. You can incorporate cheat meals but they can devolve into binging if you don't set it up properly. No energy, getting weaker, demotivated, depressed, etc. If you don't have the willpower like most people you're better off just eating in moderation, getting your protein, doing your cardio and never skipping leg day.
>>
>>39339922
Why tf do you retards thing whey is like some magic steroid powder? It's literally fucking protein. The shit in milk and chicken and shit. I swear everyone here is retarded.

>inb4 REEEEE
>>
>>39340630
All the energy intake is from proteins. No Fats, no carbs. (or very low atleast) beats meat and shit.
>>
>>39340003
Protein powder and banana is goat breakfast.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.