[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best 3-4 times a week lifting program for someone on a cut? Going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: ReZEL cockpit.png (814KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ReZEL cockpit.png
814KB, 1280x720px
Best 3-4 times a week lifting program for someone on a cut? Going from 190 to 170 and then I'll start bulking. I have relatively weak lifts (2 plate squat, 2 plate DL, 190 Bench, 90 OHP).
>>
225 dead and 190 bench? Call bullshit
>>
File: 1478075878699.png (545KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478075878699.png
545KB, 640x640px
>>39338157
did you not go to high school. Every DYEL in high school had these stats.

>MUH 2PL8 BENCH NIGGA, BUT MUH SQUAT IS 1PL8 DAWG, DEADLIFTING...THE FUCK IS THAT GAY SHIT NIGGA
>>
>>39338001
This is why everyone hates fit. First off you are going to cut then re-bulk? Are you retarded? You're already bulked you idiot.
Second off you don't need to bulk and you mis understand what that's for. You are a weak new lifter. Bulking is for experienced lifters pushing past their natty limit. How about you actually lift weights and eat a healthy diet and stick with it for 6 months and make standard beginner progress???

>>39338176
>someone actually typed this and thought it made sense.
>>
>>39338274
>and he wonders why every nog has toothpicks calves but a huge chest
>>
>>39338286
I don't wonder about nogs at all
>>
File: Domon.jpg (43KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
Domon.jpg
43KB, 600x459px
>>39338274
Well, I guess I don't actually mean that I'll bulk. Once I get down to 170 I'll take up a more intense program and eat at a slight surplus. This should happen in like mid january, and I'll follow that program and diet until mid june, and I'll figure out what to do next from there.

And I never bulked, I was just a fatty. I was 255 at the beginning of the summer. Hitting 190 this weekend was great, because a sports injury I got a few weeks ago has finally healed and I start lifting again. I was doing the cut version of Ice Cream Fitness for a bit, but before that it was starting strength and I'm honestly confused on what program would be best suited for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 386x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 386x360px
>>39338942
I get where you're coming from it's the terminology that is wrong and pisses me off. You didn't cut either. You lost weight. They aren't the same. Cutting is when you are strategically dropping weight after a bulk cycle. Prepping for a show it meet usually. If you were just a fat ass and lost weight that's great but that's not a cut. And considering you're still a novice you should do a novice program. SS or SL are great and that's all you need. If you want more volume and in a few accessories like dips, pullups, lunges and abs. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.
>>
>>39339023
Okay, I guess I'll consider going back to SS with some added accessory work. How long do you think I should stick with SS after I've reached 170?
>>
>>39339067
Dude are you retarted? You're bw has nothing to do with it. Stick with it until you hit 1/2/3/4
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.