[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know and use the app Freeletics for bodyweight workouts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 876566-ryu_selectikeno_super.jpg (40KB, 578x610px) Image search: [Google]
876566-ryu_selectikeno_super.jpg
40KB, 578x610px
Does anyone know and use the app Freeletics for bodyweight workouts? I just started using it today and like it so far.

One of my friends said that it can get pretty stressful, though, because you're doing the workouts against the clock and you're also competing against other users. That leads to many people not doing the exercises with proper form. But I guess you could also just do the workouts without always checking the time.
>>
Just go to a gym you fucking cheapshit
>>
I'm often travelling and currently on a longer trip, so I can't do the gym thing.
>>
i downloaded it and the workouts were nothing i hadn't read in convict conditioning several years ago.
it gave the option of paying (quite a bit) to get more workouts, but i didn't bother.
if you don't know anything about bodyweight exercises then it's ok, or if you want a workout tracked then it's ok.

for bodyweight exercises i think you must be dumb if you need to track it, as you do the same thing over and over and it's not like you need to keep track of what weight you lifted as you would for free-weights.
>>
>>39335789
meant to say i downloaded it last year, never really used it
>>
>>39335789
you need to keep track of how many reps you did and how many seconds you manage to hold a position
>>
>>39334660
Used it last year for 4 months, I was very healthy and felt over all better, but had little gains. Although I used the hardest modes. Now I am lifting for 4 months and the results are way better, but I am not as agile as last year.
Body Weight = Good feeling, over all healthy
Lifting = Better Aesthetics
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.