[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"there's no such thing as genetics. you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FatGuyThinking-222x300.jpg (14KB, 222x300px) Image search: [Google]
FatGuyThinking-222x300.jpg
14KB, 222x300px
>"there's no such thing as genetics. you're fat because you eat too fucking much, it's just physics fucker."

but then
>*stops eating entirely*
>you fucking dumbfuck, you're METABOLISM IS JUST GONNA SLOW DOWN TO ADJUST

So, wtf /fit/? You're saying bodies aren't different but under some conditions they are different?
>>
/b/ if you want to troll
Tumblr if you actually believe what you just wrote
Sticky if you're a delusional dyel fatfuck
Either way, every reply this post gets increases the chance of OP's mom dying in her sleep tonight by 1%.
Get the (You)s rolling.
>>
>>39332308
It's simple really. I can spend a long time explaining this, but I know you're b8ing.
Don't starve. Eat at deficit and eat clean and eat at reasonable hours.
>>
Are you really implying you're born a fatfuck?
Try and explain that to people in a time of famine.
Fatass
>>
>>39332308
Metabolic damage just means your TDEE is lower.
It is still cal in-cal out

It is just your body lowers the cal out part as much as possible

We call it "thermogenic adaptation"

Also you do less non-exercise activity (thus burning less calories). If you are starved, you are tired and sluggish and move less.
Moving less = burning less calories
>>
>>39332308
I'll explain how it works
>"there's no such thing as genetics. you're fat because you eat too fucking much, it's just physics fucker."
The above statment is true

The below statment is false
>you fucking dumbfuck, you're METABOLISM IS JUST GONNA SLOW DOWN TO ADJUST

The exception being when you are literally auschwitz mode. I'm not talking thin, I'm talking beyond /fa/ levels of skellington. Your metabolism, as far as you should be concerned when it comes to weightloss/gain, is almost completley dependent on your level of exercise.
>>
>>39332308
>binary logic
fool

>8hrs sleep
>increased protein intake
>less sugar
>lift heavy
>occasional cardio
>cut in 300kcal jumps
>>
>>39332308
of course genetics have an impact in the likelihood of a person being fat at some point in their life.

99.9% of fat people, while possibly being genetically predisposed to being fat, are entirely capable of being in great shape if they work hard and eat right. They simply choose not to.

bodies are different, just not different enough to make a bigger difference than 400g of sugar every fucking day.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.