[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to die thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Z vK86

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: instagramtrash.png (813KB, 1884x948px) Image search: [Google]
instagramtrash.png
813KB, 1884x948px
How to die thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ZvK86BjOM&ab_channel=HomeMadeModern
>>
>100 pounds
Topkek

Might as well do pushups
>>
>>39327376
It'd make more sense to make trapezoid concrete blocks. What's to stop rectangles from tipping?
>>
becing is so retarded why would you do an exercise that can kill you and why would you do it in your home alone
>>
This feels less dangerous the longer I think about it.

>>39327427
When you lift the bar, the concrete is going to balance straight down. It's only in danger of tipping when it's touching the ground and it somehow got tilted past its balance point. It's actually more likely to fall forward or backward in its compact bench furniture mode than in weight lifting mode IMO. And even if it did fall on you as a worse can scenario, the concrete would be transferring a lot of the weight to the ground. As for side to side, the concrete is going to hit the floor before it can crush you.

All bets are off if this concrete breaks though. He should've reinforced with some reed bar, especially up top above the bar where its only a few inches thick and failure would mean a instant catastrophic loss of balance and protection.

Anyway this is still stupid because of how much damage its going to do to his floor. And if it falls to the right its going to go through his wall. Also I doubt he lacks the seating area to require its use as a bench. It looks cool and hobbies are nice I guess. I think it'll be ok if he uses a pussy amount of weight and never approaches his failure point. Which means it sucks a piece of equipment.
>>
>>39327410
you can add weights dumbass
>>
>>39327376
Jesus christ the time and energy that went in to this makes it simultaneously cringe and autistic and diWHY as fuck.

That being said, the idea of weight gear "hiding" in plain sight it kinda fun.

You know those Murphy beds that hinge down from the wall? Having a bench fold out would be interesting.
Or a little inset closet like those old school foldout ironing boards ... squat rack bars that hinge out from the wall, right next to a little cubby for the Oly bar
>>
>>39327454
cuz im not a weakling that's afraid of death
>>
>>39327376
LMAO1CONCRETESLAB
1SLAB!
>>
>>39327376
looks cool, but I hate all these DIY tuff that uses all kind of tools that not your average person would ever have on their homes.

Also, Arent'y you supposed to touch the bar with your chest? while benching?
>>
>>39328407
I have more than enough tools to build this besides the fucking battery hot glue gun because why. I would still not do this or even think it's a good idea.

I wish I had all my tools when I made my power rack though. It would have looked better.
>>
>>39328407
>touching the chest
one way ticket to snap city (good bye shoulders)
>>
>>39328520
spotted the weakling

do you even lift
>>
>>39327376
Unpadded bench that doesn't allow full ROM and can only go up by a small amount of weight.

Pretty as a literal bench; not useful for lifting.
>>
Only works, when you use RIOBY Powertools. So be sure to purchase RIOBY Powertools, before you start.
>>
>>39327376
why are people so fucking cheap
>>
>>39327376
I feel like if he had had more experience with/knowledge of lifting and took more of a lifter's needs into consideration he could've had a pretty cool product
as it stands, kinda dumb imo
too many compromises made for a product that isn't exactly jaw-dropping
also weightlifting gear is imo so great in the deliberacy of its design that imo if you cant appreciate that and feel the need to make a bench that isn't great for benching that kinda looks ok as a bench/table it begs the question of whether you really believe in modernism in design or if you just use the "modern" aesthetic as a crutch
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.