[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over """that girl"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How do you get over """that girl""" /fit/? I had multiple chances to fuck her in highschool, got along great with her but literally friendzoned her because I was too pussy to make a move.

2nd year Uni now and I've fucked multiple girls and have one that literally worships me, gets me high whenever I want, does whatever in the bedroom. But she makes me feel empty whereas I still dream about this girl from highschool.

Its fucking so dumb, why am I still stuck on this highschool girl I don't even talk to anymore? Is my only cure to somehow fuck her?
>>
Try to re connect with her that would be a start
>>
>>39326287
Because you're lying
>>
This happened to me. After literally ten years I creampied the girl from high school. I am not exaggerating when I say I could literally my feelings of frustration and want for her evaporate at exactly that moment.
>>
>>39326287
tfw when /fit/ rly good looking, fuck multiple girls, still pine after one night stand I had a year ago but never saw again.... I rly liked her she was so cool :(
>>
>>39326287
Sounds like you're projecting an idealized version of what could have been on your friend from HS. A relationship with her would be just as unpleasant and messy at times as any other.
>>
Realise your brain is a cunt and skews the image of absolutely everything.
>>
>have one that literally worships me, gets me high whenever I want, does whatever in the bedroom

Stop being a faggot and connect with her on an emotional level. This is a stacy that wont cheat on you
>>
>>39326287
You need to vent, talk to her via fb right now
>>
>>39326287

We were designed to be paired up with a girl in our youth and want her for life.

The extreme hormones of puberty were to create a lasting attraction that would continue due to good memories.

I almost had sex with a girl I only made out with in high school when we caught up 7 years later. Objectively, she was way less attractive, but her natural smell and touch was an irresistible turn on.

I only dropped my pursuit when she texted me her ugly pussy. Completely broke the spell.
>>
>tfw have a date with a girl tn
>car literally just broke down

What do?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.