[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a high number of threads on here talking about attracting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (85KB, 720x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 720x899px
I see a high number of threads on here talking about attracting women, it seems this board is like a holding pen for /FA's/ that are starting to enter the normie realm, but feel like they're struggling to match up to normie standards.

I'm not an alpha by any means (like that even exists anymore) but I'm certainly doing well enough to feel I can help out any lurkers who might be looking for some straight forward advice, I don't care about looking cool on an anonymous Tibetan cradle-crafting forum, but I go out several times a week, have a very active social life, have a healthy sex life and a solid reputation within my social group and I'm affluent and secure in my professional career, I'm also 26 years old.

A lot of advice on here breaks down into a number of categories that I'll outline for you;

1) Anon tries to brag; he tells you how easy it is to get laid, making it sound like 2+2=pussy, this is to make him/herself feel better about their failures, and doesn't help you.

2) Anon tells you to be yourself, offers you some pseudo-spiritual tier advice, and gets shot down by everyone else spouting memes.

3) Anon has spent too much time on the misc and r/redpill and tells you that all women only want Chad and that you're wasting your time.

4) Anon gives solid advice, but is drowned out by accusations of being a normie by mouth breathers who are insulted that a decent man could possibly be inside their precious hug box.

5) FACE/FRAME/HEIGHT KYS MANLET

Let's starts with some solid truths, some people might dispute this, which is fair enough, but I'm speaking from my experiences, which are quite varied.
>>
File: IMG_8087.jpg (136KB, 352x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8087.jpg
136KB, 352x385px
>>39326203
>lifting for girls
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 1080x1248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1080x1248px
>>39326203

>face-frame-height

Yes, being attractive, being tall, and having an aesthetic physique makes it easier to get laid.

No, this does not mean that somebody who is less attractive, not as tall, and less aesthetic is going to die a virgin.

>women's brains, how do they work?

Women are emotionally led, the vast majority of hook-up's happen 'on the fly', it's a case of being at the right place, at the right time, let's take two examples of pulling that highlight this;

>1) Over the inter-webs (tinder/FB) etc etc

In this scenario she is sober, not in a social environment and is probably not feeling very up for it, she makes her decisions based on your pictures (attractiveness) and that's pretty much it, hence why very attractive guys can and regularly do get hookups from messaging girls random bullshit, whereas a lesser attractive guy will get palmed off even with a solid pick up line and a good attitude.

>2) the bar

She is tipsy, she is in a social environment and feels the same pressures as everyone in a busy building full of alcohol and flesh, by talking to her you are validating her attractiveness, for some women, this is all that is required for them to be attracted to you, as it appeals to their ego, for others, they are likely to be more receptive to you because they are in a environment where being picked up and having sex with someone is commonplace, it is seen by her peers as 'what you do in bars' and so she is likely to engage in similar behaviour, to your benefit.
>>
File: 1476319833691.jpg (129KB, 692x763px) Image search: [Google]
1476319833691.jpg
129KB, 692x763px
>>39326250
Fpbp

I could respect your thread if you didn't open by saying that alpha status is unattainable when people faggots like Zyzz managed to embody the ideal so wholly.
>>
OP is a fag who has never visited this place for mroe than 5 minutes.

a) nobody EVER tells anyone to "be yourself" here. period.

b) we have no connection to /fa/ AT ALL. we're closer to /r9k/, if they ever got sick of being losers and decided to leave humanity behind.
>>
how do I stop having anxiety and overthinking, I think that is my biggest issue. If I could reduce my thought activity by like 50% then my life would be great
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 1080x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1080x752px
>>39326257

>female standards

A study based off of Tinder by Birmingham University in July 2015 took 500 males ranging from physically deformed to professional models, and 500 females ranging from physically deformed to professional models, set them all up with identical tinder biographies and correlated the results of being on Tinder over the period of 4 weeks.

The study found that;

>The average woman received 7 times more super-likes than the average man.

>over 95% of conversations were started by men

>Women were much more receptive to meeting on the same day than men

>The most attractive women received 30% less messages than women who were rated 'average'.

>Women rated at the bottom end of the attractiveness scale received 11X more messages then men rated at the bottom end of the attractiveness scale.

>The most successful participants of the study over both genders were rated as 'above average physical attractive as, but not the most attractive'

This shows us several interesting things;

>the most attractive people received less messages than average looking people.

>women were more up for hooking up on the same day than men.

>the vast majority of men are too scared to go for the most attractive women

>the vast majority of women are too scared to go for men rated as 'relatively attractive' and above.

>physically deformed women can still get laid.

On the back of this study, the researchers concluded that a major shift in dating trends over the last few years, shows that the vast majority of men are avoiding attractive women, and choosing to go for average looking women, causing those women to over-estimate their own attractiveness, and therefore raising those standards, to the point where men rated as above-average attractiveness are actively seeking out women rated at the lowest tiers of attractiveness.

So, thanks to insecure men, the top 10% of women have around 60% LESS sexual partners through their 20's and 30's than average women.
>>
>>39326271

If you think zyzz was alpha, you're part of the problem.

>>39326289
Yes they do otherwise BEE YOURSLEF would never have become a meme.

>>39326342

Read this; >>39326353 (especially the last part) and understand that the vast majority of men are so insecure that they are voluntarily lowering their standards on the assumption that attractive women won't want them.

Everybody overthinks, to tell you to stop thinking would be to tell you to stop breathing, control your thinking, control your thoughts, remind yourself how petty it sounds, and focus on having a good time.

I know a lad who hasn't got laid in 3 years, whenever I'm out with him, he's so engrossed in what's happening around him because of anxiety, he misses clear oppertunities with women, a girl will come up and talk to him, and instead of actually focusing and listening to her, he'll be too nervous because of some other shit, she will see he's not engaged and will leave.
>>
>>39326271

>Anime-meme response
>Thinks Zyzz was alpha

wew lad
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 400x320px
>>39326353

>Beta's ruined the dating scene for themselves

POTTERY
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.