[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're attracted to /fit/ guys but you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>tfw you're attracted to /fit/ guys but you're too ugly for them
>>
File: IMG_4040.jpg (49KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4040.jpg
49KB, 720x720px
>>39325986
>tfw you are attracted to trans cuties but they are impossible to find
>>
>>39326000
just ask
>>
>>39326000
i want to get one but i have no idea where to even start looking
>>
>>39325986
Post face
>>
>>39325986
Honestly, as long as you aren't a 3/10 and loyal to me and decently intelligent and not a sheep, I will be your bf over any other girl, but you need to start lifting or GTFO
>>
>>39326106
Just did.
>>
>>39326854
o-ok
>>
>>39326854
C-can you be my bf?
>>
>>39325986
women decide if the man gets sex, but the man decides if he has a relationship with her. men want sex as much as possible, women want to lock down the best man they can get.

i've been fwb with a really unattractive girl facial wise, but an amazing body. we initially agreed just to meet for fucking (which was always great), but she tried again and again to lock me down in a relation. She got frustrated after some time and didnt respond calls/messages anymore.

So an ugly girl (with good body, which almost any girl can obtain through excercise) will always have sex, but will have a hard time getting in a relationship
>>
guys, dont fall for this meme

i tried dating a not so pretty chick once, and she was positively RIDDLED with mental issues

she kept asking me for constant validation on her looks, wore WAY too much makeup, always dressed slutty and cut herself alot

atleast we had sex every day
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.