[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you people use myfitnesspal to count your calories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1470927010345.jpg (263KB, 615x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1470927010345.jpg
263KB, 615x1012px
How the fuck do you people use myfitnesspal to count your calories? Do I seriusly have to put each ingredient into it? Do you all just buy pre-made meals that are alredy registered in the database of the app?
>>
I never cook so I just search the foods I buy and someone already entered them. I also generally eat the same 10 meals every week, so it's not that hard. but If I homecooked my own meals every day and made a wide variety of things, I'd probably not do it.
>>
File: nick.jpg (27KB, 381x272px) Image search: [Google]
nick.jpg
27KB, 381x272px
>>
>>39324922
Yeah, it's bretty annoying if you have a varied diet that's more than the same thing every day forever.

Making salt and pepper cuttlefish.
>>
Personally, I did the first until I was able to reasonably accurately make guesses about the food I'm eating. Also I don't cook a new dish for every meal, I rotate the ones I know how to cook and I've already calculated their calories so no need to do it twice.

I personally don't rely on the stuff in the database. Its more accurate to just read the label.
>>
Some stews and stuff that I often do I've added as recipes, simpler dishes I'll just add stuff like
>300g pork chop
>200g carrots
>100g couscous
to approximate what the meal contains. Do the same thing when eating out at restaurants and such
>>
>>39324922
You can add recipes to the app. Then you can just add the the recipe as a meal instead of each ingredient.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.